My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I asked him the same thing and he said going to work and collecting a paycheck and future pension is what he’s doing.
You democrat hypocrites are incapable of resisting the urge to lie at every opportunity.

... I support diversity programs and affirmative action programs. ...
"Support" how, exactly? What form does this "support" take for you, personally?
What are you doing to make a difference?
You already know.
Oh please. You get a paycheck?

And you’re doing a shitty job teaching inner city schools. We all know the worst teachers teach in the hoods. You’d work the burbs if you could but you’re a dumb ex wrestling history teacher. Practically an idiot yourself.

You went to school and couldn’t cut it in corporate America. Trump could have been a teacher too but he chose to make money so he went to business school.

I don’t know any noble teachers. You all became teachers for reasons like summers off or you didn’t know what else to do. Don’t pretend you essentially in to be a mother Theresa. No one but politicalchic your bitch believes that

When I was working as a DFCS asset, I never had the time to waste trying to piss people off on the Internet. And if the government knew you were as mentally imbalanced as you are, you would NOT be a teacher.
My company knows I come here to vent on my breaks during work hours. You can go outside and smoke I’ll play on the net.

I have a great story. Yesterday my nephew brought his friends out on the lake. He starts bragging to them about how tough I am. I get mad at him and tell him not to make me fight all his friends who are 19 years old and big Jocks. This kid knew how to wrestle and he’s an over 6 foot lineman. I’m a 49 year old man who’s out of shape. Anyways, I told him never to do it again and from now on you can just tell your friends how I kicked the shit out of your big buddy here. Then I start walking towards his big buddy. Their eyes lit up they were so curious to see if I could really take that big boy down. It took about 20 seconds because he kept defensively pulling away. As soon as he tried to do a little offense I soflayed [sic] him into the water. as soon as he stopped being a fish and really tried to take me down he had no chance. He was doing better just backing away, pushing me away and not letting me control his wrists.

I still got it.

I see you've failed another Fiction Writing class. You don't even know how to spell the move you were (very obviously) trying to lie about. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Oh you mean the racist teaching I had while my black friends hung out at my house?
Or the black families that began going to our church and were welcomed in with hospitality... that teaching?
Or the several blacks I have hired over the years?...that lesson?
Or the black friends I have right now?
Not sure what racist teachings you are referring to since you assume to know my background better than myself.
Guess them black folks are okay as long as they copy after you. Act different though, and your out of the country club.
You can either fit in, or you can fuck off.

I was in reference to unkotare.
Go on, say something 'tough.' It will be oh-so cool and intimidating.

:lmao:

You need some new material. I know you are in into the S & M thing, but you're getting too boring.
You’ve got a real Rain Man thing going on with the repeating yourself, huh?

Dude, you need some new material. Is there any group you won't insult?

You need some new material. I know you are in into the S & M thing, but you're getting too boring.

Are you a very good driver?

So drive this up your ass. Yeah. Like fifth grade kind of funny. You need some new material.

So drive this up your ass. Yeah. Like fifth grade kind of funny. You need some new material.
Is it time for Wapner?

...And you’re doing a shitty job teaching inner city schools. We all know the worst teachers teach in the hoods. You’d work the burbs if you could but you’re a dumb ex wrestling history teacher. Practically an idiot yourself.

You went to school and couldn’t cut it in corporate America. ... You all became teachers for reasons like summers off or you didn’t know what else to do. ...
You sad, lonely, pathetic fool. You make it perfectly clear that you realize how shallow and useless you are every time you lie and misrepresent like a frustrated child. You don't really believe that everyone else in the world is as selfish and existentially worthless as yourself, but you feel the need to insist upon it because if you didn't you would be forced to face the empty hole inside you. It's not too late to change that, but you won't because you lack the character, honesty, or intelligence to even try.
No I just don’t believe you based on your character

Is it time for Wapner?

Wapner is like your spiel: DEAD. Did I mention, you need some new material?

Is it time for Wapner?

Do you notice you never have a meaningful conversation with unkotare? What’s he afraid of? He’s clearly holding back and won’t let you question him or you can try but he won’t answer you.

And none of us ever know what he thinks. All we know is he doesn’t like what we think.

...And you’re doing a shitty job teaching inner city schools. We all know the worst teachers teach in the hoods. You’d work the burbs if you could but you’re a dumb ex wrestling history teacher. Practically an idiot yourself.

You went to school and couldn’t cut it in corporate America. ... You all became teachers for reasons like summers off or you didn’t know what else to do. ...
You sad, lonely, pathetic fool. You make it perfectly clear that you realize how shallow and useless you are every time you lie and misrepresent like a frustrated child. You don't really believe that everyone else in the world is as selfish and existentially worthless as yourself, but you feel the need to insist upon it because if you didn't you would be forced to face the empty hole inside you. It's not too late to change that, but you won't because you lack the character, honesty, or intelligence to even try.
About which you know nothing but what you imagine.

Is it time for Wapner?

Do you notice you never have a meaningful conversation with unkotare? What’s he afraid of? He’s clearly holding back and won’t let you question him or you can try but he won’t answer you.

And none of us ever know what he thinks. All we know is he doesn’t like what we think.

He is a POS, but he has friends in high places. Otherwise, they'd get rid of him. Nothing he says has any relevance to the topic and he thinks he's God and sits in judgment of the posters. One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. As many people as I've seen having gotten banned after engaging in pissing matches with him, I find that a possibility.

About which you know nothing but what you imagine.

Oh, you are soooooo mysterious... NOT

Is it time for Wapner?

How many toothpicks, Rainman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back