My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think that conviction statistics are an indicator of camparative criminality of different ethnic groups are in fact racist.

...You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?
You and your boyfriend Porter really, really suck at guessing.

Says the guy who pretends to have a family.
Aw, you’re so lonely...
So are you I'm sure.

Yesterday my 18 year old nephew came back with 3 buddies to hang out with me on the boat. My brother said they couldn't stop talking about how cool and funny Uncle Sealybobo is. No one is trying to hang out with you in fact I bet when I was boating with the boys you were on here being a dick.

...You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?

Says the guy who pretends to have a family.
Aw, you’re so lonely...
So are you I'm sure.
You want to be sure, because you want the whole world to be as lonely and hopeless as you are. Sorry, but you're still wrong. Instead of obsessing over me, maybe you should do something about it.

I was in reference to unkotare.
Go on, say something 'tough.' It will be oh-so cool and intimidating.

:lmao:
What is your view on black people?
Who, specifically?
See, you won't say what you think ...
I asked for clarification. If you won't provide it, don't cry like a little bitch about getting a response.
The blacks who live in ghettos. ....
Ignoring your racist codewords, I again ask WHO? Name a specific person and if I know them I'll tell you what I think of them. If you can't do that, STFU and shove your racist fishing for generalities and stereotypes right up your ass.

Who, specifically?
See, you won't say what you think so who cares what you think about what I think.

You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?

At least you could let us know what you think dummy. All we know now is you don't like what I think.

You can't believe what he says to you. Even if he mustered up the courage to tell you where he stands, he'd lie. If he is a day over 12, he must live in shame.
Just how much space am I occupying rent-free in your empty heads, girls?
I'm living in your head rent free. You'e the one with multiple responses to sealy and I

Who, specifically?
I asked for clarification. If you won't provide it, don't cry like a little bitch about getting a response.
Ignoring your racist codewords, I again ask WHO? Name a specific person and if I know them I'll tell you what I think of them. If you can't do that, STFU and shove your racist fishing for generalities and stereotypes right up your ass.
See, I told you you wouldn't answer. Did you see the name of this thread? So I guess you have a problem with the entire thread. So why do you come here?

What is your opinion on the Irish? What is your opinion about Japanese people?

You can't talk about them as a group? Then you're an idiot.

... One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. ...
"One rumor" that you just pulled out of your ass? You and bobo just love to play "Imagination Time," don't ya?

Don't lie dumbass. Somebody actually sent me a copy of a PM they sent to you. He called you on it and you never replied. IDK if I still have a copy, but you and I know better.
Seems like you need a trip to the Conspiracy Forum.

You need some new material and a reality check.

Who, specifically?

I used to not worry that you looked at men's butts, but what scares me is your favorite meal is sausage and nuts.

Are you illiterate? Nobody is guessing. WTH, you like playing some read my mind game? Go play with yourself.
He's been popping in since 5:45am and he has literally said nothing all day. I do think he gets off on this. Fucking weirdo. Did you do a search for threads with the word unkotare in the title? See what a lot of other people have said about him. They pretty much confirm what you and I are saying. Seriously, I would smack the taste out of his mouth right in front of all the people who supposedly care about him. Bet they would cheer me on. Or quietly celebrate because they have to live with the guy afterward.

... One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. ...
"One rumor" that you just pulled out of your ass? You and bobo just love to play "Imagination Time," don't ya?

Don't lie dumbass. Somebody actually sent me a copy of a PM they sent to you. He called you on it and you never replied. IDK if I still have a copy, but you and I know better.
Seems like you need a trip to the Conspiracy Forum.

You need some new material and a reality check.

Are you illiterate? Nobody is guessing. WTH, you like playing some read my mind game? Go play with yourself.
He's been popping in since 5:45am and he has literally said nothing all day. I do think he gets off on this. Fucking weirdo. Did you do a search for threads with the word unkotare in the title? See what a lot of other people have said about him. They pretty much confirm what you and I are saying. Seriously, I would smack the taste out of his mouth right in front of all the people who supposedly care about him. Bet they would cheer me on. Or quietly celebrate because they have to live with the guy afterward.

I wish about 20 or so people that don't like his circus atmosphere he brings to every thread he posts on were here at the same time. This guy would be going nuts. He's made more than 30 posts alone aimed at you or me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back