My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in reference to unkotare.
Go on, say something 'tough.' It will be oh-so cool and intimidating.

:lmao:

You need some new material. I know you are in into the S & M thing, but you're getting too boring.
You’ve got a real Rain Man thing going on with the repeating yourself, huh?

Dude, you need some new material. Is there any group you won't insult?
Are you a very good driver?

So drive this up your ass. Yeah. Like fifth grade kind of funny. You need some new material.
Is it time for Wapner?

Wapner is like your spiel: DEAD. Did I mention, you need some new material?
Do you notice you never have a meaningful conversation with unkotare? What’s he afraid of? He’s clearly holding back and won’t let you question him or you can try but he won’t answer you.

And none of us ever know what he thinks. All we know is he doesn’t like what we think.

He is a POS, but he has friends in high places. Otherwise, they'd get rid of him. Nothing he says has any relevance to the topic and he thinks he's God and sits in judgment of the posters. One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. As many people as I've seen having gotten banned after engaging in pissing matches with him, I find that a possibility.

You need some new material. I know you are in into the S & M thing, but you're getting too boring.

So drive this up your ass. Yeah. Like fifth grade kind of funny. You need some new material.
Is it time for Wapner?

How many toothpicks, Rainman?

I looked at my alerts and you have responded to me five times in what... an hour? Are you THAT starved for attention? Running of smart ass stuff to say?

... One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. ...
"One rumor" that you just pulled out of your ass? You and bobo just love to play "Imagination Time," don't ya?

Don't lie dumbass. Somebody actually sent me a copy of a PM they sent to you. He called you on it and you never replied. IDK if I still have a copy, but you and I know better.

Is it time for Wapner?

Do you notice you never have a meaningful conversation with unkotare? What’s he afraid of? He’s clearly holding back and won’t let you question him or you can try but he won’t answer you.

And none of us ever know what he thinks. All we know is he doesn’t like what we think.

He is a POS, but he has friends in high places. Otherwise, they'd get rid of him. Nothing he says has any relevance to the topic and he thinks he's God and sits in judgment of the posters. One rumor is that he is the owner of this board. As many people as I've seen having gotten banned after engaging in pissing matches with him, I find that a possibility.
As rude as he is I should be allowed to say the things I've said that got me banned. Who ever thought I could be banned for comparing him to a former speaker of the house?

Is it time for Wapner?

How many toothpicks, Rainman?

I looked at my alerts and you have responded to me five times in what... an hour? Are you THAT starved for attention? Running of smart ass stuff to say?
You meant Stupid ass stuff. Don't give him that much credit.

What is your view on black people?
Who, specifically?
See, you won't say what you think so who cares what you think about what I think.

You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?

At least you could let us know what you think dummy. All we know now is you don't like what I think.

Who, specifically?
See, you won't say what you think so who cares what you think about what I think.

You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?

At least you could let us know what you think dummy. All we know now is you don't like what I think.

You can't believe what he says to you. Even if he mustered up the courage to tell you where he stands, he'd lie. If he is a day over 12, he must live in shame.

Who, specifically?

You can't believe what he says to you. Even if he mustered up the courage to tell you where he stands, he'd lie. If he is a day over 12, he must live in shame.
Just how much space am I occupying rent-free in your empty heads, girls?

...You can't possibly live with other people. Or you aren't a contributing member of the household. Do you sit in the basement all day and night?
You and your boyfriend Porter really, really suck at guessing.

"One rumor" that you just pulled out of your ass? You and bobo just love to play "Imagination Time," don't ya?

Don't lie dumbass. Somebody actually sent me a copy of a PM they sent to you. He called you on it and you never replied. IDK if I still have a copy, but you and I know better.
Seems like you need a trip to the Conspiracy Forum.

Who, specifically?

Just how much space am I occupying rent-free in your empty heads, girls?
You're the worst. And we aren't the first to tell you this. Do a search for threads that have your name in the title to see what people think about you loser.

You occupy no space in my head. I actually look forward to reading the dumb things you say or I can tell when I've really upset you. If I have 20 posts to read I save yours for last Dennis.

Who, specifically?
See, you won't say what you think ...
I asked for clarification. If you won't provide it, don't cry like a little bitch about getting a response.
The blacks who live in ghettos. Is it all their fault they live in extreme poverty and violence?

Bet you won't answer in any meaningful way. You'll be a dumb ass or an unwise guy.

Seems like you need a trip to the Conspiracy Forum.
And notice it's not just liberals who think you are a loser conservatives think so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back