My brother broke down why my life is a failure

We hung out again
Said he has never meet a person his entire life more lazy then me .

Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition

Also said I have zero concern for anyone but myself .

And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

😞😞
We have noticed that.

Learn to be alone first...with just yourself. Then find companionship. Then you may find completion.
I was an only child for the first 9 years of my life. I used to be most comfortable alone, it was my coomfort zone, those days are gone now primarily due to the Creepy Ones who destroyed my life. It's why I said I would have been a great spy as I loved to rely on myself. Now as.I embrace G-d I must fund a partner. It is not natural to be alone, we ae social creatures and we all deserve love and companionship.

I did not get mad because i cannot dispute this
LOL

I say you can. It is work to come on the forums, for one thing, and argue with .. well, esp with certain posters!

Some say the homeless folks asking for money on the street corners don't want to work.

But EVERYONE works. It is work just to take care of your daily "requirements" of living...

I was an only child for the first 9 years of my life. I used to be most comfortable alone, it was my coomfort zone, those days are gone now primarily due to the Creepy Ones who destroyed my life. It's why I said I would have been a great spy as I loved to rely on myself. Now as.I embrace G-d I must fund a partner. It is not natural to be alone, we ae social creatures and we all deserve love and companionship.
you can't find companionship w/ Jesus/the Father.. Holy Spirit?

If you can't be alone with God long, you won't be very good in a relationship and besides, all one of those would do is distract you from God, who is your ONLY destiny, ready or not...

I guess you'd know Quasar better than Quasar...
I know some things better than he does. I know God loves everyone or he loves no one

And Jesus understands all a person goes through, the only one who does.

And if you are good w/ Jesus

you are good

I know some things better than he does. I know God loves everyone or he loves no one

you are good
Please ., This is a chat site for adults .
Keep your disease private

Quasar 44 has one thing going for him. He doesn't have to worry that his life could go any worse.

you are good

None of that proves his brother isn't telling him the unfortunate truth.

Sometimes a man just loses his mojo. In summer I had the odd woman flirting with me and I had no response. Here, newly separated (but still not divorced) I felt dead instead lacking inspiration and faith. Still do many days. In America at least you know you can do and be anything. It should be this that keeps one motivatated regardless of age or circumstance.
If you are still masturbating you have not lost anything! :p

We hung out again
Said he has never meet a person his entire life more lazy then me .
Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition
Also said I have zero concern for anyone but myself .
And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

Sounds liked your brother is a pretty tuned in hep dude and maybe you should listen to him. My guess is that you were the baby of the family and too much came much too easy for you so now you think you can live your whole life that way.

Sounds liked your brother is a pretty tuned in hep dude and maybe you should listen to him. My guess is that you were the baby of the family and too much came much too easy for you so now you think you can live your whole life that way.
Stop with the sugar .
Guy is a jerk .
+`

Forum List

Back