My brother broke down why my life is a failure

Pp
We hung out again
Said he has never meet a person his entire life more lazy then me .

Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition

Also said I have zero concern for anyone but myself .

And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

😞😞
Cheer up. You sound like perfect candidate for elected office. Hell, you are qualified to be governor of Arizona!!!!

I have improved my mental health with the right medications !!

However , I am suffering low back problems and zero careeer employment

Why do you let him put you down? Don't go over there until he learns to shut his mouth. :)
Sometimes a man just loses his mojo. In summer I had the odd woman flirting with me and I had no response. Here, newly separated (but still not divorced) I felt dead instead lacking inspiration and faith. Still do many days. In America at least you know you can do and be anything. It should be this that keeps one motivatated regardless of age or circumstance.

Last edited:
We hung out again
Said he has never meet a person his entire life more lazy then me .

Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition

Also said I have zero concern for anyone but myself .

And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

😞😞
People like you never change .
You totally waste a life and you have become a "narcisstic loser.

What reaction do you so desperately need from these tawdry revelations ?
You don't listen . You don't try but you are a talented loser .

Sometimes a man just loses his mojo. In summer I had the odd woman flirting with me and I had no response. Here, newly separated (but still not divorced) I felt dead instead lacking inspiration and faith. Still do many days. In America at least you know you can do and be anything. It should be this that keeps one motivatated regardless of age or circumstance.

I am broken down man 😞

I am in a lot of pain

So am I. Every single day.

Change your attitude and celebrate the good things you have and have experienced.

Make more good things happen for yourself.

This isn't brain surgery. You can wait around for something or someone to make your happiness or you can find it in yourself.

I have improved my mental health with the right medications !!

However , I am suffering low back problems and zero careeer employment

Are you the older or younger brother?
My older brother was moms favorite son because he's a good con artist.
In the end I came out on top,she still thought he was her golden boy but she found out that he was a liar and a thief in the end.
It was the Wife and I who helped her through her dementia and paid for everything while he just dumped her when he'd milked her for everything she had.

Wow! If I was a younger man and separated, I'd be banging anything that couldn't run away. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you the older or younger brother?
My older brother was moms favorite son because he's a good con artist.
In the end I came out on top,she still thought he was her golden boy but she found out that he was a liar and a thief in the end.
It was the Wife and I who helped her through her dementia and paid for everything while he just dumped her when he'd milked her for everything she had.

Thats not an answer Quasar44.
Have you done anything to prove your brother wrong?

There is nothing wrong with learning to be single and alone if you ain't feelin the "mojo"...no idea what that is.
Sometimes, when we are alone and quiet, we hear the voices we needed to hear when there was nothing but neediness and longing clawing at us when that very person we were seeking answers from was in the next room...

There is nothing wrong with learning to be single and alone if you ain't feelin the "mojo"...no idea what that is.
Sometimes, when we are alone and quiet, we hear the voices we needed to hear when there was nothing but neediness and longing clawing at us when that very person we were seeking answers from was in the next room...
Expand on this please.

Forum List

Back