My brother broke down why my life is a failure

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
We hung out again
Said he has never meet a person his entire life more lazy then me .

Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition

Also said I have zero concern for anyone but myself .

And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

😞😞

We hung out again

Said I have zero motivation and drive for anything and zero work ethic and zero ambition

And I have a bad attitude, lousy people skills and I am to gloomy to be around .

😞😞
So basically, your life is one of the sub-plots of "Better Call Saul"? (The relationship between Jimmy and his brother Chuck).

So..turn over a new leaf..and get into politics. :auiqs.jpg:

The Jews, the Blacks, the democrats.

As long as you can blame your problems on others you’ll be fine.

We hung out again

😞😞
If you're still alive and breathing and walking and talking your life isn't a total failure yet.

I'm always reminded of Curley in the movie City Slickers.

The secret of life is one thing.
☝️🙂

Last edited:
We hung out again

😞😞
So, he called you a loser, right?

It’s all true 😞😞
I am sorry his opinion has got you down. I don’t really know to deal with something like this except with violence and vulgarity. Nobody has ever accused me of these sorts of things though. Maybe kicking him in the nuts will make you feel better, like by taking control of the situation and deterring him from talking shit to you again.

We hung out again

😞😞

I'm probably lazier.

Work ethic is greatly over-rated. You're just making someone else money.

Why should I give a shit about anyone else? They don't pay my bills.

Be polite and professional to everyone you meet, but keep a plan in the back of head to kill them if need be.

Think you have it bad? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back