My Ash Wed Sermon

SEE, you guys are an abusive religion, even want to control our answers, which complexities can't be described with simpleton answers that don't exist without full explaination. No wonder you guys are all confused, your religion NEVER EXPLAINS ANYTHING and thus calls everything
" a mystery". YOU GUYS Can't even tell us who this mysterious father is, because they even fail to tell you that.
So you spent all day naked(exposed of deceptions) in front of the room trying to cover yourself with fig leaves instead of just admitting you have no answers, because you were never told anything of substance, which is why you think a yes or no to your silly troll question is an answer. I gave you more then a yes or noz I gave you the actual answern not what you wantedxwhich is why you ae acting like this disrespectful ungreatful child.

Let anyone who disagrees with this then tell us who's the daddy called father?

SEE, you guys are an abusive religion, even want to control our answers, which complexities can't be described with simpleton answers that don't exist without full explaination. No wonder you guys are all confused, your religion NEVER EXPLAINS ANYTHING and thus calls everything
" a mystery". YOU GUYS Can't even tell us who this mysterious father is, because they even fail to tell you that.
So you spent all day naked(exposed of deceptions) in front of the room trying to cover yourself with fig leaves instead of just admitting you have no answers, because you were never told anything of substance, which is why you think a yes or no to your silly troll question is an answer. I gave you more then a yes or noz I gave you the actual answern not what you wantedxwhich is why you ae acting like this disrespectful ungreatful child.

Let anyone who disagrees with this then tell us who's the daddy called father?

I don't have a problem with you explaining your answer, if you could first give it. A simple yes or no would be a great point for you to start explaining why you chose that particular answer, Fig leaves can be part of your explanation if you want to, or any thing else you might feel is relevant, but without a strait yes or no, you're just spouting unrelated crap. Is that how you usually deal with questions that you can't or won't answer? Just baffle them with bullshit and hope they didn't notice that you changed the subject? You made specific claims. All I'm doing is asking you to clarify your claims. You're starting to sound more like Jim Baker or Tammy Fay more every day. Either behave like the man of God you claim to be, or admit you are just another religious con man. That's not too much to ask.

So you agree with me, since you have no father's name, just as you have no reason for grown ups to rub ash on each others forehead except that you know who amongst you is into the Satanic "mysteries" that nobody dares knows anything about nor answers anything.
GOT YOU with your own argument,
check mate. :)

So you agree with me, since you have no father's name, just as you have no reason for grown ups to rub ash on each others forehead except that you know who amongst you is into the Satanic "mysteries" that nobody dares knows anything about nor answers anything.
GOT YOU with your own argument,
check mate. :)

You got nothing. I don't care if you believe the world is flat, and rests on the back of a giant turtle. You are certainly entitled to your own beliefs, but if you want to convince anyone that they are valid, or if you want to rant against anyone else's beliefs, you need more than your double talk and and holier than thou attitude. You might note that I already told you that I am not Catholic, and I haven't tried to justify their rituals in any way other than to say they are free to practice their religion in any way they see fit. I don't know if you want to convert others to your beliefs, but I can assure you that you are successfully running any potential converts away except for the most weak minded.

I got you, wasting all day and night thinking about these posts, because you know the fig leaves are removed and you got nothing.
No name of the father, no idea what you worship and no clue why many grown adults had dirty foreheads yesterday.
Let the answer get through your affiliation pride and sink in. It will reach you when you are ready to awaken.

I got you, wasting all day and night thinking about these posts, because you know the fig leaves are removed and you got nothing.
No name of the father, no idea what you worship and no clue why many grown adults had dirty foreheads yesterday.
Let the answer get through your affiliation pride and sink in. It will reach you when you are ready to awaken.

Don't flatter yourself. I have long periods where I do nothing but monitor operations, and be available for quick decisions. Playing on the computer is a way to pass the time. You just happened to post crap when I had nothing more pressing to deal with.

now now boys ------we are approaching the HOLIDAY SEASON-------be nice

There is nothing like a Bulldog on a trail.. They can be just so Dogged in their determination to go down their path that he or she ignores any warning SIGNS really that is all Mr Hashev is pointing out regarding the warnings about Ash Wednesday as per Isaiah 44:20... Sometimes the two doggies circle each other and stake out their ways that they get distracted...You know the POINTER doggie is a warning But the BULLDOGGIE can't or will not refuse to go down that path warned against... Oh well sometimes us little observant doggies have to just let those BULlDOGGED little doggies go down their path of destruction... Oh well what is a little observant doggie to do but wag his tail and go back to his business if that message is just not received well or ignored....

Don't flatter yourself. I have long periods where I do nothing but monitor operations, and be available for quick decisions. Playing on the computer is a way to pass the time. You just happened to post crap when I had nothing more pressing to deal with.

Thank you for admitting your non named father (per my post cr*p) is a load of dung.
You can not deny this otherwise
1)you would have and could have defended and answered the simplest question as to who that father is. Sounds like we need to get the church elect on Maury Povich.
2) you can't deny it because your faith itself calls Jesus "the scarab"=dung beetle.

Hey Joseph,
tmp_16816-maury-povich-not-the-father-christmas-sweater1830257860.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you for admitting your non named father (per my post cr*p) is a load of dung.
You can not deny this otherwise
1)you would have and could have defended and answered the simplest question as to who that father is. Sounds like we need to get the church elect on Maury Povich.
2) you can't deny it because your faith itself calls Jesus "the scarab"=dung beetle.

What would you know about my father? He was a good man, and a great father, and I'll thank you to leave him out of your ranting.

More proof that EWTN is TEACHING ANOTHER GOD & not reading and teaching the Bible properly is the fact another priest on a broadcast was giving an analogy of what begotten means. He swore Jesus was the Only begotten of God and that we were created of the spirit of God but
"ONLY HE" he was begotten OF GOD.
EHHH, WRONG.
Jesus is made the son of Baal: through the claim that he is "the only Begotten Son"
The word "only" is proof he can't be Yhwh's son, who is David in Psalm 2:27 as he is called God's Begotten Son.
Furthermore make up your mind, you said he's your god now you say he's a "son of", but your text says he's lower the angels (which you forbiddenly reinvent).
How can God's own son who is your god be lower then angels? You'd be saying your god is a lower angel (messenger of himself), perhaps a fallen one?
Jesus did claim to be the Fallen son of perdition and the church you blast never did name the father except at the end through a word you've yet to come to grips with.
The "morning star"-Rev 22:16 is BAAL'S son, remember truth is truth whether you believe or accept it. Your "only begotten" son comment just seals the deal and proves you don't believe Psalms nor worship the same God.

So now the answer to my list on who was the unamed father;
The Answer to who was born Dec 25th=Baal
Who's sun cross predates the era=Baal cross
Who's death scene did I post with * replacing the name? Bel=Baal in Hebrew.
From a predated 900bc Assyrian found tablet on Baal displayed in the Brittish museum;
in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

This is why Rev 22:16 Jesus says he's Baal's son (Morning star look it up).
So now you have the Father who is one and the same as the son, because they are the same mythology with new mask name to try and convert Jews to Baal worship under the idol given the new name.
Now with the name of the father-son you have the secret of the number of his name.
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret #'s from names.
Know what it is you are worshiping and who is leading you to that worship(the history of Rome's use of subversion through taking authority of various culture's religions).

Last edited:
Interesting. Those Semitic religions have some crazy shit...

The antiquity of the worship of the god or gods of Baal extends back to the 14th century BCE among the ancient Semitic peoples, the descendants of Shem, the oldest son of Biblical Noah. Semitic is more of a linguistic classification than a racial one. Thus, people speaking the same or similar languages first worshiped Baal in his many forms. The word Baal means "master" or "owner". [...]
The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out. Kings and other royalty of the ten Biblical tribes worshiped the god.
Baal

Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret #'s from names.
Know what it is you are worshiping and who is leading you to that worship(the history of Rome's use of subversion through taking authority of various culture's religions).
Nothing is surprising from crazed desert religions.

I'M 100% serious when I say this, but when channel surfing this early early morning Each religious broadcast I passed by Inspiration, TBN etc was always discussing
key terms of the same Baal Harvest God scam that is called the prosperity movement (evangelist scam to call money seeds to be less a turn off).
I am not kiddding or making this up this is what each click came upon:
Click: "Seed" Click:"irrigation" Click: "Harvest your seed".
The only way for this coincidence to happen is for them to be constantly talking about money and donations and prosperity sermons based on the Baal harvest scam from ages ago. You expect people in the archaic age to be that stupid, but in our age The Prosperity movement scam and the Carbenaro affect show reveals just how gullible we still are.

This was not the first time all Evangelists were playing the Priests of Bel scam, A few times each one would be playng the game but usually I had to wait a half a minute to hear the words seed, harvest, sunlight, cultivate, spread the seed, water the seed, send your $1000 seed for your blessing, sow a $73 seed (because they did the numbers and that is what exact figure would work for them? Or maybe they hope it's some idiots favorite number and see it as a sign? *L*)
I think Hagee and only a few modern day pastors are the only ones not part of the Prosperity movement, but they sell their books instead.

Forum List

Back