My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . umm. . . we had a group in the FZ that were playing that game for a while. Some one had even taken my avatar.

I thought it was a right proper tribute! :113:

Potential new FZ recruits at last? :eusa_think:

hmmph.

I'm not so certain about this.

So Tree and Ropey vanish, and these folks just appear?

Sounds mighty coincidental to me. . . .

:th_waiting:

Remember that time they were mimicking each other user names and avatars in the FZ?

iu
:( Ropey has most likely left us.

You see, I know who Ropey is. He wasn't young. A good friend of mine had dealings with Ropey in the past.

Ropey knows who I am, too.

But where is Tree?

:( Ropey has most likely left us.

You see, I know who Ropey is. He wasn't young. A good friend of mine had dealings with Ropey in the past.

Ropey knows who I am, too.

But where is Tree?

MeBelle and MDK went off the radar, too. I know that MeBelle was dealing with breast cancer. I think it was breast cancer anyway.

Hard to say about Tree. He might just be boycotting. Hope he's alright, though. He's a cool cat. BlackSand hasn't been back in almost a year, too.

All among the best posters, in my view.

My days are running thin on here, too. Once this weather breaks for good. 8 years is a good enough run. At some point it just becomes repetition.

Last edited:
MeBelle and MDK went off the radar, too. I know that MeBelle was dealing with breast cancer. I think it was breast cancer anyway.

Hard to say about Tree. He might just be boycotting. Hope he's alright, though. He's a cool cat. BlackSand hasn't been back in almost a year, too.

All among the best posters, in my view.

My days are running thin on here, too. Once this weather breaks for good. 8 years is a good enough run. At some point it just becomes repetition.
All that's true..and sucks. :(

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
Hi Yamcha.

On white nationalist websites I am called a race traitor. On anti racist websites I am called a racist. On the U.S. Message Board I can tell the truth about average but durable racial differences in ability levels and behavior as long as I am willing to endure the insults, name calling and obscene words of JoeB131.

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
I doubt it's worse than here.

On white nationalist websites I am called a race traitor. On anti racist websites I am called a racist. On the U.S. Message Board I can tell the truth about average but durable racial differences in ability levels and behavior as long as I am willing to endure the insults, name calling and obscene words of JoeB131.
Quick question, why are you on white national sites to begin with?
Next question, what is an anti racist website?

I certainly wouldn't pay him much mind.

Another forum I once posted on had. JoeB on it, but he was DrJoeB... and he was an older fella that made long rambling posts in a legacy thread he had going that people pretty much just ignored.

Does that sound like your JoeB here?

Lol

I enjoy investigating different points of view, and stating my opinions. My opinions are expressed courteously with logical and fact based arguments.

A white nationalist believes that because I am a white Gentile I have obligations to other white Gentiles that I do not have to other people. I add "Gentile" to white, because white nationalists do not think Jews are white, although Jewish skin is as white as mine.

An anti racist website is one where it is dangerous to say anything critical of the Negro race, especially if it is obviously true. For example, I was once denied the opportunity to post comments on a website I paid for when I pointed out in a thread about affirmative action that the average Negro IQ in the United States is 85, while the average for whites is 100.

Another forum I once posted on had. JoeB on it, but he was DrJoeB... and he was an older fella that made long rambling posts in a legacy thread he had going that people pretty much just ignored.

Does that sound like your JoeB here?

Lol
Not unless he hated Jews and Mormons like JoeB131 does.

I certainly wouldn't pay him much mind.
JoeB131 has expressed his hatred for Jews, Mormons, and me. I feel honored to be included with Jews and Mormons.

I have been proselytized by Mormon missionaries. On the basis of my thorough study of Mormon claims I have decided not to become a Mormon. Nevertheless, I like Mormons. They are nice people. Jews are nice. They also tend to be extremely intelligent.

JoeB131 is neither nice nor intelligent, although he has claimed to have an IQ of about 148,

Not unless he hated Jews and Mormons like JoeB131 does.
It doesn't sound like the same guy.

DrJoeB was old as dirt as typed in a somewhat cryptic and rambling fashion... and I don't recall him having a particular hatred for Jews or Mormons either.

😆

I enjoy investigating different points of view, and stating my opinions. My opinions are expressed courteously with logical and fact based arguments.

A white nationalist believes that because I am a white Gentile I have obligations to other white Gentiles that I do not have to other people. I add "Gentile" to white, because white nationalists do not think Jews are white, although Jewish skin is as white as mine.

An anti racist website is one where it is dangerous to say anything critical of the Negro race, especially if it is obviously true. For example, I was once denied the opportunity to post comments on a website I paid for when I pointed out in a thread about affirmative action that the average Negro IQ in the United States is 85, while the average for whites is 100.

Negro race?

On hate message boards.

"For example", unrelated to the exchange?

Dangerous?

Yeah, we see where you are coming from, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back