My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negro race?

On hate message boards.

"For example", unrelated to the exchange?

Dangerous?

Yeah, we see where you are coming from, that's for sure.
It is usually possible to determine a person's race by appearance by appearance, and always by DNA analysis.

In his essay "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared on Commentary, September 2005 Charles Murray described an interesting experiment. 3,636 people were asked what race they belonged to. Then they wee asked to give a tissue sample for DNA analysis. The scientists analyzing the tissue samples did not know the race the donors of the samples said they belonged to. Nevertheless, the donors and the analysts agreed 99.9% of the time. This experiment has been duplicated several times with the same results.

The Inequality Taboo

Once we acknowledge that race is an important biological category, it becomes legitimate to document the way the races differ in average intelligence, as well as criminal and sexual behavior, and to look for genetic reasons for the similarities.

It is usually possible to determine a person's race by appearance by appearance, and always by DNA analysis.

In his essay "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared on Commentary, September 2005 Charles Murray described an interesting experiment. 3,636 people were asked what race they belonged to. Then they wee asked to give a tissue sample for DNA analysis. The scientists analyzing the tissue samples did not know the race the donors of the samples said they belonged to. Nevertheless, the donors and the analysts agreed 99.9% of the time. This experiment has been duplicated several times with the same results.

The Inequality Taboo

Once we acknowledge that race is an important biological category, it becomes legitimate to document the way the races differ in average intelligence, as well as criminal and sexual behavior, and to look for genetic reasons for the similarities.

Why did you quote me and offer this reply?

I don't give a fuck. Is that clear?

m curious, what makes you think the politics forum is appropriate for your post? What does you apology have to do with government policies or candidates?

He comes from a site called Liberalforum.org. A loser of a site that has 10-15 regulars that circle jerk eachother.

It was a larger site several years ago before most of the originals started the copycat version Liberalforum.net

Same shit. Different site.

They constantly snipe at each other, hack eachothers accounts, DNS attack eachothers sites, There is no real discussion about anything. It resembles a group of juvenile boys that write nasty stuff on the stalls in the local Jr. high school.

Everytime the site goes down, they flock to anyplace like a nest of cockroaches escaping a house that just got fumigated.

No worries, they'll scamper right back if the site manages to defeat the latest DNS attack.

None of them could post anything remotely intelligent, much less put together two sentences of any type of comment on anything posted here.

He comes from a site called Liberalforum.org. A loser of a site that has 10-15 regulars that circle jerk eachother.

It was a larger site several years ago before most of the originals started the copycat version Liberalforum.net

Same shit. Different site.

They constantly snipe at each other, hack eachothers accounts, DNS attack eachothers sites, There is no real discussion about anything. It resembles a group of juvenile boys that write nasty stuff on the stalls in the local Jr. high school.

Everytime the site goes down, they flock to anyplace like a nest of cockroaches escaping a house that just got fumigated.

No worries, they'll scamper right back if the site manages to defeat the latest DNS attack.

None of them could post anything remotely intelligent, much less put together two sentences of any type of comment on anything posted here.
You seem bitter skews.

Did kfools ban you in that leftist bloodbath a few years back or something? Just so you know, I never agreed with that action... I thought it was a stupid move that effectively killed that forum, which in the end, it did.

I heard that any discussion of other forums is strictly prohibited and could get you banned here. Any truth to that?

Good to "see" you again anyway.

:D

You seem bitter skews.

Did kfools ban you in that leftist bloodbath a few years back or something? Just so you know, I never agreed with that action... I thought it was a stupid move that effectively killed that forum, which in the end, it did.

I heard that any discussion of other forums is strictly prohibited and could get you banned here. Any truth to that?

Not at all. Actually he emailed me with the offer to go half in buying the site. It was at that point, I knew it was time to leave. There would never again be any topics on anything really relevant in nature to discuss.

If you're going to post on sites like this one, just know that this isn't LF, and the stupid shit that goes on over there will get squashed like a bug here pretty quickly.

Post interesting topics on politics, news, or current events, as it pertains to the room it belongs in, and you'll be fine. You're on a different level now.

You seem bitter skews.

Not at all. Actually he emailed me with the offer to go half in buying the site. It was at that point, I knew it was time to leave. There would never again be any topics on anything really relevant in nature to discuss.

If you're going to post on sites like this one, just know that this isn't LF, and the stupid shit that goes on over there will get squashed like a bug here pretty quickly.

Post interesting topics on politics, news, or current events, as it pertains to the room it belongs in, and you'll be fine. You're on a different level now.
I remember you Skews- you stuck your neck out for what was right! very noble i thought!!!

The only difference in this place and the other place is that there are more people, more sub-forums, and the mods actual enforce a set of posted rules... which was the case at .org when I first started posting there.

Other than that, the content contained herein, is identical.

I give what I get where ever I am so... if everyone else is playing nice and following the rules, then so will I.

An example would be our conversation just now. I am fully aware of the rule that we aren't supposed to discuss other forums on this site, and I haven't been, until now... and only because you mentioned them specifically first. If the mods pop in and bust us, then its on us both, and not just me. LOL

If someones slings some shit, I'll most likely sling some back. That's just the way I have always approached discussion forums like this, and it's always worked pretty well.

This definitely ain't my first rodeo.

The only difference in this place and the other place is that there are more people, more sub-forums, and the mods actual enforce a set of posted rules... which was the case at .org when I first started posting there.

Other than that, the content contained herein, is identical.

I give what I get where ever I am so... if everyone else is playing nice and following the rules, then so will I.

An example would be our conversation just now. I am fully aware of the rule that we aren't supposed to discuss other forums on this site, and I haven't been, until now... and only because you mentioned them specifically first. If the mods pop in and bust us, then its on us both, and not just me. LOL

If someones slings some shit, I'll most likely sling some back. That's just the way I have always approached discussion forums like this, and it's always worked pretty well.

mods from here- shouldn't upset mods from other forums? just NOT cool!

mods from here- shouldn't upset mods from other forums? just NOT cool!
Being a moderator on sites like these sucks.

Someone always gets butthurt no matter what call you make, and it almost always spills over into the day to day discussions so, it really hinders your participation. I would much rather just be a member and post and not fool with that crap.

I commend anyone that voluntarily moderates a site like this because it really does blow for the moderator... I know first hand.

LOL

Being a moderator on sites like these sucks.

Someone always gets butthurt no matter what call you make, and it almost always spills over into the day to day discussions so, it really hinders your participation. I would much rather just be a member and post and not fool with that crap.

I commend anyone that voluntarily moderates a site like this because it really does blow for the moderator... I know first hand.

LO''
Being a Poleece isn't bad!!
What's the diff?
I've been defunded. That's a joke! :auiqs.jpg: The badge matches my out fit! Makes me look cute! and i'm happy. HOOT!

Last edited:
Being a Poleece isn't bad!!
What['s the diff?
I've been defunded. That's a joke! :auiqs.jpg: The badge matches my out fit! Makes me look cute! and i'm happy. HOOT!
My little stalker buddy keeps saying I used to be a cop... based on nothing more than me being a moderator on a discussion forum he posted on.

I respect the cops (for the most part) but there is no way on hell i would ever want that job... not for what the make and have to put up with.

:102:

Other than that, the content containd herein, is identical.

Good. Stick around and start mixing it up wit thee characters.

The big difference between this place and LF?

This place is not down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back