My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't sound like the same guy.

DrJoeB was old as dirt as typed in a somewhat cryptic and rambling fashion... and I don't recall him having a particular hatred for Jews or Mormons either.

😆
Not the same guy. This JoeB (131) is a leftist diehard that takes the wrong position/info 99.9% of the time.

Not the same guy. This JoeB (131) is a leftist diehard that takes the wrong position/info 99.9% of the time.
JoeB131 hates the the most accomplished demographic on earth and makes excuses for the race that has the lowest IQ average, and the highest crime and illegitimacy rate.

JoeB131 hates the the most accomplished demographic on earth and makes excuses for the race that has the lowest IQ average, and the highest crime and illegitimacy rate.
Could be the same guy. :dunno:
Idk, they all look alike to me. JoeB is top left in the back. That means there's been worse than him here.
This thing is sorted in order, pretty much.

1aomanbad.jpg

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol

Fun fact:

Did you know that the guitar Cobain is playing in this video sold at auction in 2020 for $6 million?

That cat single-handedly produced the most self-loathing generation of young males in history. That's another fun fact. It's really no surprise that so much that is wrong with society often has its seeds sown in that area of the country.

That cat single-handedly produced the most self-loathing generation of young males in history. That's another fun fact. It's really no surprise that so much that is wrong with society often has its seeds sown in that area of the country.
I always thought of grunge as more anti-establishment/non- conformist than self loathing... but of course I was a metal head in the 80's so grunge always seemed a little mild to me anyway.

When grunge was a thing I was more about the music than the message too.

I always thought of grunge as more anti-establishment/non- conformist than self loathing... but of course I was a metal head in the 80's so grunge always seemed a little mild to me anyway.

I like that melodic AOR stuff best. And also Elvis.

And country, if it's real county and not that bro country bullshit.

When grunge was a thing I was more about the music than the message too.

Bunch of commies if you ask me...

I was listening to Crue's Shout album on the way to Hme Depot earlier, though. The good Crucial Crue remaster, too. Wit hthe unreleased demo veesions of some of the songs on that album. A few of em are better than the one that actually made the record.

Then a Lainey Wilson played. Now there's a fiery little right proper southern vixen.

But anyway.

Also, I dunno if I spelled fiery right, but I ain't lookin it up to see. lol...

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
no worries....i do shit here that even i would perma ban myself for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back