What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslims Want To Kill David Letterman

Lokiate

Super Beast
Reaction score
SeriousBusiness_001.jpg

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
Actually, the website has changed addresses for this article on David Letterman.

He is under the gun for making a joke about an Al Qaeda jihadist.

Joking aside, it appears Al Qaeda is everywhere looking to murder anybody who says anything about any of them for any reason.

I think they actually went after and murdered a cartoonist in Denmark in the not too distant past.

I'm sorry Mr. Letterman is a target of them.

Last edited:
OP
Tank

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Man, late night TV would be real different if it was up to Muslims

Lokiate

Super Beast
Reaction score
it appears Al Qaeda is everywhere looking to murder anybody who says anything about any of them for any reason.

Al Qaeda is a bunch of fear mongering, camel fucking, assholes, they screw little Pashtun boys, and the only good Al Qaeda is one that's been butchered to death by a pack of feral dogs.

Bring it.

Last edited:

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Reaction score
The only good Al Qaeda is dead Al Qaeda.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dr.Drock

Reaction score
Kudos to David Letterman for avoiding the 1.7 billion muslims who are trying to kill him.

He must be superman or something.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Reaction score
"A frequent contributor to a jihadist website has threatened David Letterman, urging Muslim followers to "cut the tongue" of the late-night host because of a joke the comic made on his CBS show." :cuckoo:

----

"David Letterman has received a death threat on an al-Qaeda message board. The message suggests that the tongue of “this lowly Jew” should be cut out because of jokes he has made about Osama bin Laden and Muhammad Ilyas Kashmir, another al-Qaeda leader killed in June. The FBI is investigating. And, for the record, Letterman is not Jewish." :eek:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/david-letterman-gets-death-threat-lawyer-says-russell-armstrong-spent-savings-to-maintain-housewives-lifestyle/2011/08/18/gIQAUvJcNJ_blog.html?wprss=celebritology

Should Dave be worried or should he ramp up the jokes??? :clap2: Ramp'em up Dave go man go!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Reaction score
So, I don't like David Letterman. They killed the Danish cartoonist who drew a picture of Allah which is a real no, no, and they killed the great nephew of Vincent Van Gough for voicing his opinion negatively about Muslims. I figured it would be a good way for Dave to reach that fame he's always wanted.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Reaction score
Achmed the Dead Terrorist

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXCAKL9ESc"]Achmed the Dead Terrorist (Good Quality Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Reaction score
Osama bin laden puppet christmas

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qi5sw5AvrU&feature=related"]Osama bin laden puppet christmas - YouTube[/ame]

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a rather large queue.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List