Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as I thought..................they find out a person who did the attack has a middle eastern name and now everyone is saying that we need to beware of every Muslim.

How soon until we get camps like we did for the Japanese after Pearl Harbor?
Do you mean we shouldn't take precautions against people who commit "workplace violence" due to global warming???

Really, you should get your head out of your ass and look around more!!!!

Just as I thought..................they find out a person who did the attack has a middle eastern name and now everyone is saying that we need to beware of every Muslim.

what do you "know"?? I will help you understand. At this point there is actually
no information regarding MOTIVE. What we do know so far is NO APPARENT MOTIVE. We know that the persons who did the killing were WELL PREPARED
TO KILL ------they had weapons and assault stuff that most people have never used or owned or even saw. I never saw a pipe bomb. As to AK's ---I have seen pictures-----I do not own the gear that people doing assaults wear-----THUS these people were PREPARED TO GO ON AN KILLING SPREE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS----------seems like terrorism-------by coincidence that are all muslims

What do I "know"? Dunno, I try to stay informed, but sometimes I might miss things. However....I did serve 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

Even though there were bomb threats against the hospital, as well as fears from bombs being possibly in the vehicle that was stopped, there were none.

I'd like to see what happens in the evidence later. We don't have enough information yet.

However...............if it is linked to Daesh, then bomb the hell out of them and look for others who may decide to become a threat.

hello sailor------address me as MA'AM----Lcdr here ----I am not an actual veteran--two year --separated. I did not suggest that the people in this case were under
the DIRECTION----I doubt it. They are, IMO, under the direction of their spiritual
beliefs------with some ADDITIONAL FACTOR. ------afterall-----the choice of venue
is kinda strange. Based on prior experience-----I DO advocate surveillance of mosques.

Address you as ma'am? You've gotta fucking be kidding me.................two years in the U.S. Navy will NEVER make one a LCDR. Based on the time in service requirements, the best you could hope for in rank (if you had a college degree) would be LT or O-2. Hate to tell you, but I was a Personnelman of 20 years, and was also selected to be part of the YN school for submarines, as well as was selected for independent duty aboard an MSC vessel where I was a Department Head.

Earn my respect and you have it. Tell me you deserve it for whatever reason, and I will tell you to fuck off.

I've taken on anything from a SCPO to a full star Admiral and won, and everything in between. You don't scare me.

BTW...................unless we meet in a military forum where I know that you outrank me, or I call you friend, I don't have to acknowledge your rank. I'm retired.

coexistisis-vi.jpg

Address you as ma'am? You've gotta fucking be kidding me.................two years in the U.S. Navy will NEVER make one a LCDR. Based on the time in service requirements, the best you could hope for in rank (if you had a college degree) would be LT or O-2. Hate to tell you, but I was a Personnelman of 20 years, and was also selected to be part of the YN school for submarines, as well as was selected for independent duty aboard an MSC vessel where I was a Department Head.

Earn my respect and you have it. Tell me you deserve it for whatever reason, and I will tell you to fuck off.

I've taken on anything from a SCPO to a full star Admiral and won, and everything in between. You don't scare me.

BTW...................unless we meet in a military forum where I know that you outrank me, or I call you friend, I don't have to acknowledge your rank. I'm retired.
FFS, you were too scared to go to the USO. Save the you don't scare me. On the internet it's real easy though, eh?

dang.......the real danger right now isn't from ISIS........its clearly the level of PCness displayed by the progressive k00ks. They loath their own country, are miserable and hate anything traditional related to America. Of course they are going to be fine with Sharia law becoming significant in this country.

Pew Poll Analysis: A Billion Muslims Want Sharia Law

Muslim bad guys could be in broad daylight in their driveway making a bomb as big as Fat Man and if they are surrounded by neighbors that are full-on progressives NOBODY is finding out.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Suddenly you want to all just get along? I'll send a telegram.
First-crusade.jpg

Heres a bozo who truly believes that the greatest threat to America is Christianity!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::gay:That's what these progressives think.........oh......hey Paint, don't forget to do a good cleaning on that Nurf gun collection this weekend. Wouldn't want a ftf occurring now!!!:up:

what do you "know"?? I will help you understand. At this point there is actually
no information regarding MOTIVE. What we do know so far is NO APPARENT MOTIVE. We know that the persons who did the killing were WELL PREPARED
TO KILL ------they had weapons and assault stuff that most people have never used or owned or even saw. I never saw a pipe bomb. As to AK's ---I have seen pictures-----I do not own the gear that people doing assaults wear-----THUS these people were PREPARED TO GO ON AN KILLING SPREE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS----------seems like terrorism-------by coincidence that are all muslims

What do I "know"? Dunno, I try to stay informed, but sometimes I might miss things. However....I did serve 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

Even though there were bomb threats against the hospital, as well as fears from bombs being possibly in the vehicle that was stopped, there were none.

I'd like to see what happens in the evidence later. We don't have enough information yet.

However...............if it is linked to Daesh, then bomb the hell out of them and look for others who may decide to become a threat.

hello sailor------address me as MA'AM----Lcdr here ----I am not an actual veteran--two year --separated. I did not suggest that the people in this case were under
the DIRECTION----I doubt it. They are, IMO, under the direction of their spiritual
beliefs------with some ADDITIONAL FACTOR. ------afterall-----the choice of venue
is kinda strange. Based on prior experience-----I DO advocate surveillance of mosques.

Address you as ma'am? You've gotta fucking be kidding me.................two years in the U.S. Navy will NEVER make one a LCDR. Based on the time in service requirements, the best you could hope for in rank (if you had a college degree) would be LT or O-2.
Does that apply to people who are already qualified and ?experienced in professions useful to, in this case, the navy? I'm thinking medical, nursing, legal professions, for example?

First-crusade.jpg

Heres a bozo who truly believes that the greatest threat to America is Christianity!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::gay:That's what these progressives think.........oh......hey Paint, don't forget to do a good cleaning on that Nurf gun collection this weekend. Wouldn't want a ftf occurring now!!!:up:
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry M. Goldwater (Republican Senator and Soothsayer)

Address you as ma'am? You've gotta fucking be kidding me.................two years in the U.S. Navy will NEVER make one a LCDR. Based on the time in service requirements, the best you could hope for in rank (if you had a college degree) would be LT or O-2.
Does that apply to people who are already qualified and ?experienced in professions useful to, in this case, the navy? I'm thinking medical, nursing, legal professions, for example?

no----I was a commissioned officer and qualified in a very much needed profession----I DID NOTHING BRAVE-----I just had DA DEGREES

BTW.....any board members who have perhaps been sitting on the sidelines and putting off purchasing a nice home defense weapon and who are now having second thoughts while watching the PC police talk incessantly about gun grabbing......do consider a purchase of one of these beauties >>>

Its a Mossberg 930......easy as hell to operate and fairly inexpensive. While progressives are making sure that the savages take over, the best you can do is make sure you are able to protect yourself and your family.:2up: IN the coming years, we are going to start to see more and more stories of progressive limpwristers getting pwned in their homes because the wiffle ball bat home defense arsenal failed them.

First-crusade.jpg

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry M. Goldwater (Republican Senator and Soothsayer)

that man is dead and even IN HIS TIIME-----a bit addled

no----I was a commissioned officer and qualified in a very much needed profession----I DID NOTHING BRAVE-----I just had DA DEGREES
That's what I meant :)

Locked up the Japanese during WWII for the mere suspicion of being bad guys. Fast foward to now and we have thousands dead (including 9/11) from Muslims and we don't do shit.

Hell your a moron.

This guy got thrown out of a party and came back with three friend. Heavily armed friends and they killed fourteen people. Good god. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this was more than bad feelings.

Now I have many friends but I sure as shit wouldn't ask them to kill someone for me let alone fourteen people. Would you??

This was planned and adds credence to the terrorists angle. Adds that credence to someone with common sense.

And your right. Every American should be wary of every fucking Muslim. I'm sure this asshole had friends among the dead. Guess those friendships didn't mean shit to him. Terrorists let their religion rule their lives and will kill any that aren't Muslim. The right sect of Muslim that is.

Every American should be wary of every Muslim. The one you aren't wary of could be the one that kills you. Ask those at Ft. Hood and San Bernardino.

Oh and if you don't have a gun I highly suggest you get one. You never know. That Muslim next door who you thought was a friend might decide his religion is more important than that friendship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back