Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure:

The introduction of a mark to distinguish persons not belonging to the religious faith of the majority did not originate in Christendom, where it was later radically imposed, but in Islam. It seems that Caliph Omar II (717–20), not Omar I, as is sometimes stated, was the first ruler to order that every non-Muslim, the dhimmī, should wear vestimentary distinctions (called giyār, i.e., distinguishing marks) of a different color for each minority group. The ordinance was unequally observed, but it was reissued and reinforced by Caliph al-Mutawakkil (847–61). Subsequently it remained in force over the centuries, with a few variations. Thus, in Sicily the Saracen governor in 887/8 compelled the Christians to wear on their garments and put on their doors a piece of cloth in the form of a swine, and the Jews to affix a similar sign in the form of a donkey. In addition, the Jews were compelled to wear yellow belts and special hats.
Jewish Badge | Jewish Virtual Library

The practice of wearing special markings in order to distinguish and humiliate Jews and other non-Muslims in Islam dominated countries seems to have been introduced by Umayyad Caliph Umar II in early 8th century.The practice was reissued and reinforced by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil (847–61), subsequently remaining in force for centuries.[2][3] A genizahdocument from 1121 gives the following description of decrees issued in Baghdad:

Two yellow badges [are to be displayed], one on the headgear and one on the neck. Furthermore, each Jew must hang round his neck a piece of lead with the word dhimmi [a social status given to tolerated infidels] on it. He also has to wear a belt round his waist. The women have to wear one red and one black shoe and have a small bell on their necks or shoes.[4]
Yellow badge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wrong tilly------it was from CONSTANTINE and became part of the JUSTINIAN CODE------when Justin---the grandson of Constantine codified the shit and filth
of Constantine and---essentially created the CANON law which included the basis for the legalization of the INQUISITION genocide. Sorry----but it was actually a
Christian innovation. It was not only the OUTWARD MARKINGS but the other filth----that included ban on non Christians (specifically jews) being banned from owning weapons of any kind and riding on HORSES ----same shit that the muslims incorporated into their shariah shit. Fret not-----it is simple history and-----remnants of the filth exist today------you would be amazed. ADOLF did not
take it from muslims ----he took it from CANON LAW. Nice person that you are---
I will tell you a secret sign. If you ever run into some CHASSIDIC people---in
their long black coats you might note----NO PLEAT IN THE BACK---it is a sign
left over from Medieval Europe when under the filth and stink of Canon Law---
Jews could not ride on horses (the pleat actually exists in men's jackets so they
can straddle a horse.) Is that little tidbit not interesting? A little weird ---but true.
Don't worry. Its not your fault. There are a whole bunch of "signs" and some
of them still sorta exist. BTW----the color yellow as a sign of "jew" ----also originated with CANON LAW. You will get over it

Thank you for that, Irosie91. My original point still stands though, as I said:

"It was Muslims who were among the first to force others, ie Jews, to wear identifying marks/clothes."

oh sorry "among the first...." right. Constantine did it before muslims did it.
------but----the REALITY is that outward markings ----for this or that group of people did not start with Constantine either------way back ----even the ancient greeks and romans did it. They had all kinds of rules as to who could have a STRIPE somewhere on his "toga" A whole bunch of rules and regs In the USA
----it came to be a military things------as a remnant of that stuff

Sure:

The introduction of a mark to distinguish persons not belonging to the religious faith of the majority did not originate in Christendom, where it was later radically imposed, but in Islam. It seems that Caliph Omar II (717–20), not Omar I, as is sometimes stated, was the first ruler to order that every non-Muslim, the dhimmī, should wear vestimentary distinctions (called giyār, i.e., distinguishing marks) of a different color for each minority group. The ordinance was unequally observed, but it was reissued and reinforced by Caliph al-Mutawakkil (847–61). Subsequently it remained in force over the centuries, with a few variations. Thus, in Sicily the Saracen governor in 887/8 compelled the Christians to wear on their garments and put on their doors a piece of cloth in the form of a swine, and the Jews to affix a similar sign in the form of a donkey. In addition, the Jews were compelled to wear yellow belts and special hats.

The practice of wearing special markings in order to distinguish and humiliate Jews and other non-Muslims in Islam dominated countries seems to have been introduced by Umayyad Caliph Umar II in early 8th century.The practice was reissued and reinforced by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil (847–61), subsequently remaining in force for centuries.[2][3] A genizahdocument from 1121 gives the following description of decrees issued in Baghdad:

Two yellow badges [are to be displayed], one on the headgear and one on the neck. Furthermore, each Jew must hang round his neck a piece of lead with the word dhimmi [a social status given to tolerated infidels] on it. He also has to wear a belt round his waist. The women have to wear one red and one black shoe and have a small bell on their necks or shoes.[4]

wrong tilly------it was from CONSTANTINE and became part of the JUSTINIAN CODE------when Justin---the grandson of Constantine codified the shit and filth
of Constantine and---essentially created the CANON law which included the basis for the legalization of the INQUISITION genocide. Sorry----but it was actually a
Christian innovation. It was not only the OUTWARD MARKINGS but the other filth----that included ban on non Christians (specifically jews) being banned from owning weapons of any kind and riding on HORSES ----same shit that the muslims incorporated into their shariah shit. Fret not-----it is simple history and-----remnants of the filth exist today------you would be amazed. ADOLF did not
Jews could not ride on horses (the pleat actually exists in men's jackets so they
can straddle a horse.) Is that little tidbit not interesting? A little weird ---but true.
of them still sorta exist. BTW----the color yellow as a sign of "jew" ----also originated with CANON LAW. You will get over it

"It was Muslims who were among the first to force others, ie Jews, to wear identifying marks/clothes."

------but----the REALITY is that outward markings ----for this or that group of people did not start with Constantine either------way back ----even the ancient greeks and romans did it. They had all kinds of rules as to who could have a STRIPE somewhere on his "toga" A whole bunch of rules and regs In the USA
True. I made the point because someone said Trump will have Muslims wearing signs to ID them as such, like the nazis did, as if it was an exclusively nazi idea, so I thought it ought to be pointed out that Muslims had done the same centuries before Hitler. And then of course, someone screams 'link', lol. Of course I don't support anybody doing anything of the sort to anyone, lol. And thank for your interesting and informative replies. You are a mine of information.

Sure:

True. I made the point because someone said Trump will have Muslims wearing signs to ID them as such, like the nazis did, as if it was an exclusively nazi idea, so I thought it ought to be pointed out that Muslims had done the same centuries before Hitler. And then of course, someone screams 'link', lol. Of course I don't support anybody doing anything of the sort to anyone, lol. And thank for your interesting and informative replies. You are a mine of information.

the "LINK" shriek-----is a replacement for the "PROVE IT" shriek I try to ignore
it

Don't you people understand, its the visceral hatred the people in this country keeps throwing at these muslims that is causing them to turn on you? Don't you know that every time you disrespect one, you insult them all? Don't you know this couple left behind a young child, because their pain was that great, something I'm certain was put upon them by the very people who are shocked now? Stop hating on these people and maybe you want see so many turn on you? ...but do get nervous, these mf's are getting crazy like the white men in this country....damn, maybe the thuggy nigga ain't so bad to be around after all, eh?

Don't you people understand, its the visceral hatred the people in this country keeps throwing at these muslims that is causing them to turn on you? Don't you know that every time you disrespect one, you insult them all? Don't you know this couple left behind a young child, because their pain was that great, something I'm certain was put upon them by the very people who are shocked now? Stop hating on these people and maybe you want see so many turn on you? ...but do get nervous, these mf's are getting crazy like the white men in this country....damn, maybe the thuggy nigga ain't so bad to be around after all, eh?

your comment is utterly IDIOTIC------read the koran

Sure:

the "LINK" shriek-----is a replacement for the "PROVE IT" shriek I try to ignore
it
That sounds like good advice :)

.....and yet you manage to muddle through it to attack me.....must have done something right, eh?

And its the Quran, moron!!~

1. Quran
    Religious Text
    The Quran is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God. It is widely regarded as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. Quranic chapters are called suras and verses, ayahs. Wikiped

Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how very precious and RETARDED of them If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how ver precious and RETARDED. If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

All I am saying is that for this couple to go shit fucking crazy, I can bet its because of all the shit talk people are doing around them and they got pissed. The guy was BORN IN THIS COUNTRY, SOMETHING TURNED HIM CRAZY, YA THINK???????

• Quran
      Religious Text
      The Quran is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God. It is widely regarded as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. Quranic chapters are called suras and verses, ayahs. Wikiped
it's a foreign word and I spell it however I damn please ----I do not write Arabic.
The book is a pile of vile shit. Unlike garbage like you----I never comment on
a book I did not read. Of course, I read an ENGLISH translation. I also read
an English translation of THE ODYSSEY----a fine piece of literature. No comparison------for really fine literature-----read EURIPIDES. The koran is something on the level of BEOWULF. The Bhagavad Gita is sublime

Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how very precious and RETARDED of them If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

tilly----be not alarmed-------it is the way they are BROUGHT UP------in shariah law---
"insulting a muslim or islam or----<gasp> MUHUMMAD is a capital crime-----
but------if you are not a muslim -----a muslim can legally spit in your face. Even killing you is not a capital crime for a muslim-----nor is raping you

• Quran
      Religious Text
it's a foreign word and I spell it however I damn please ----I do not write Arabic.
The book is a pile of vile shit. Unlike garbage like you----I never comment on
a book I did not read. Of course, I read an ENGLISH translation. I also read
an English translation of THE ODYSSEY----a fine piece of literature. No comparison------for really fine literature-----read EURIPIDES. The koran is something on the level of BEOWULF. The Bhagavad Gita is sublime
upload_2015-12-3_8-48-51.jpeg

tilly----be not alarmed-------it is the way they are BROUGHT UP------in shariah law---
but------if you are not a muslim -----a muslim can legally spit in your face. Even killing you is not a capital crime for a muslim-----nor is raping you

:lalala:

Oh good lord. I can hardly believe I'm reading this garbage. 'If you disrespect one, you insult them all". Well how ver precious and RETARDED. If what you say is true, none of them have any business living among people who have the temerity to NOT HOLD THEIR DARK AGE NIHILISTIC beliefs. And you are asserting that none of them can be trusted and indeed, that none of them are rational, and by extension that the moderate sensible Muslim is a fiction. Why do you hate them all so much?

All I am saying is that for this couple to go shit fucking crazy, I can bet its because of all the shit talk people are doing around them and they got pissed. The guy was BORN IN THIS COUNTRY, SOMETHING TURNED HIM CRAZY, YA THINK???????

try again-------try islam -------He decided to be very muslim----that means SHARIAH-------shariah law allows muslims to kill non muslims unless the non
muslim is a DHIMMI under protection of a muslim "king" or Caliph or some
by virtue of an agreement that the non muslim is shit and islam is DIVINE

by your criteria -----tiger----I should have the right to shoot you

Oh diddums. They hear 'shit talk around them' and then they plot and plan to butcher the people they live among and work with cos the got 'pissed'. Poor babies. That makes it all just fine and completely understandable then.
You know, I'm pretty annoyed that us infidels are called pigs and that as a woman I'm allegedly worth less than a man. As a non Muslim woman, I'm worth even less than one of their own. When should I go on the rampage?

Oh diddums. They hear 'shit talk around them' and then they plot and plan to butcher the people they live among and work with cos the got 'pissed'. Poor babies. That makes it all just fine and completely understandable then.
You know, I'm pretty annoyed that us infidels are called pigs and that as a woman I'm allegedly worth less than a man. As a non Muslim woman, I'm worth even less than one of their own. When should I go on the rampage?

no no------remember the lesson of kindergarten-----STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS CAN NEVER HURT ME. We should get that
translated into Arabic-------and---make artistic signs-----and hand them out to muslims,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back