Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
coexistisis-vi.jpg
Suddenly you want to all just get along? I'll send a telegram.
First-crusade.jpg

Heres a bozo who truly believes that the greatest threat to America is Christianity!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::gay:That's what these progressives think.........oh......hey Paint, don't forget to do a good cleaning on that Nurf gun collection this weekend. Wouldn't want a ftf occurring now!!!:up:

Yea, it's how they justify their genocidal feelings.

Just as I thought..................they find out a person who did the attack has a middle eastern name and now everyone is saying that we need to beware of every Muslim.

How soon until we get camps like we did for the Japanese after Pearl Harbor?

When Trump is elected, he will set up Muslim camps all over the nation and force all of the Muslims, who by then will have large Ms stamped on their forehead, into the camps. Donald is the second coming of Adolph.

Just as I thought..................they find out a person who did the attack has a middle eastern name and now everyone is saying that we need to beware of every Muslim.

When Trump is elected, he will set up Muslim camps all over the nation and force all of the Muslims, who by then will have large Ms stamped on their forehead, into the camps. Donald is the second coming of Adolph.

he isn't and he won't

he isn't and he won't

Mister Egomaniac should be scaring people in both parties, but he has the Baggers wetting their pants with his rhetoric of hate.

It was Muslims who were among the first to force others, ie Jews, to wear identifying marks/clothes.

It was Muslims who were among the first to force others, ie Jews, to wear identifying marks/clothes.

Yup, might as well go full Nazi!

History of the Yellow Jewish Star

Not soon enough.

So what religion are you? What country did your family immigrate from? Are you Caucasian or black? We need to know these things so we know which Camp to place you in...

sorry Tilly------WRONG------it was Constantine. Muhummad aped Constantine----but he and his friends -----made the rules a lot worse

Not soon enough.

So what religion are you? What country did your family immigrate from? Are you Caucasian or black? We need to know these things so we know which Camp to place you in...
Lol. You don't have to worry about me calling for Jihad. That religion and its extremist adherents need to be separated from society until they renounce their virulent religion. Shiria is inconsistent with democracy and doesn't belong here.

BTW.....any board members who have perhaps been sitting on the sidelines and putting off purchasing a nice home defense weapon and who are now having second thoughts while watching the PC police talk incessantly about gun grabbing......do consider a purchase of one of these beauties >>>

Its a Mossberg 930......easy as hell to operate and fairly inexpensive. While progressives are making sure that the savages take over, the best you can do is make sure you are able to protect yourself and your family.:2up: IN the coming years, we are going to start to see more and more stories of progressive limpwristers getting pwned in their homes because the wiffle ball bat home defense arsenal failed them.

Quick liberals, run to your safe place!

:link:

Sure:

The introduction of a mark to distinguish persons not belonging to the religious faith of the majority did not originate in Christendom, where it was later radically imposed, but in Islam. It seems that Caliph Omar II (717–20), not Omar I, as is sometimes stated, was the first ruler to order that every non-Muslim, the dhimmī, should wear vestimentary distinctions (called giyār, i.e., distinguishing marks) of a different color for each minority group. The ordinance was unequally observed, but it was reissued and reinforced by Caliph al-Mutawakkil (847–61). Subsequently it remained in force over the centuries, with a few variations. Thus, in Sicily the Saracen governor in 887/8 compelled the Christians to wear on their garments and put on their doors a piece of cloth in the form of a swine, and the Jews to affix a similar sign in the form of a donkey. In addition, the Jews were compelled to wear yellow belts and special hats.
Jewish Badge | Jewish Virtual Library

The practice of wearing special markings in order to distinguish and humiliate Jews and other non-Muslims in Islam dominated countries seems to have been introduced by Umayyad Caliph Umar II in early 8th century.The practice was reissued and reinforced by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil (847–61), subsequently remaining in force for centuries.[2][3] A genizahdocument from 1121 gives the following description of decrees issued in Baghdad:

Two yellow badges [are to be displayed], one on the headgear and one on the neck. Furthermore, each Jew must hang round his neck a piece of lead with the word dhimmi [a social status given to tolerated infidels] on it. He also has to wear a belt round his waist. The women have to wear one red and one black shoe and have a small bell on their necks or shoes.[4]
Yellow badge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not soon enough.

Lol. You don't have to worry about me calling for Jihad. That religion and its extremist adherents need to be separated from society until they renounce their virulent religion. Shiria is inconsistent with democracy and doesn't belong here.

So you DO want concentration camps! COOL!

Sure:

The introduction of a mark to distinguish persons not belonging to the religious faith of the majority did not originate in Christendom, where it was later radically imposed, but in Islam. It seems that Caliph Omar II (717–20), not Omar I, as is sometimes stated, was the first ruler to order that every non-Muslim, the dhimmī, should wear vestimentary distinctions (called giyār, i.e., distinguishing marks) of a different color for each minority group. The ordinance was unequally observed, but it was reissued and reinforced by Caliph al-Mutawakkil (847–61). Subsequently it remained in force over the centuries, with a few variations. Thus, in Sicily the Saracen governor in 887/8 compelled the Christians to wear on their garments and put on their doors a piece of cloth in the form of a swine, and the Jews to affix a similar sign in the form of a donkey. In addition, the Jews were compelled to wear yellow belts and special hats.

The practice of wearing special markings in order to distinguish and humiliate Jews and other non-Muslims in Islam dominated countries seems to have been introduced by Umayyad Caliph Umar II in early 8th century.The practice was reissued and reinforced by Caliph Al-Mutawakkil (847–61), subsequently remaining in force for centuries.[2][3] A genizahdocument from 1121 gives the following description of decrees issued in Baghdad:

Two yellow badges [are to be displayed], one on the headgear and one on the neck. Furthermore, each Jew must hang round his neck a piece of lead with the word dhimmi [a social status given to tolerated infidels] on it. He also has to wear a belt round his waist. The women have to wear one red and one black shoe and have a small bell on their necks or shoes.[4]

wrong tilly------it was from CONSTANTINE and became part of the JUSTINIAN CODE------when Justin---the grandson of Constantine codified the shit and filth
of Constantine and---essentially created the CANON law which included the basis for the legalization of the INQUISITION genocide. Sorry----but it was actually a
Christian innovation. It was not only the OUTWARD MARKINGS but the other filth----that included ban on non Christians (specifically jews) being banned from owning weapons of any kind and riding on HORSES ----same shit that the muslims incorporated into their shariah shit. Fret not-----it is simple history and-----remnants of the filth exist today------you would be amazed. ADOLF did not
take it from muslims ----he took it from CANON LAW. Nice person that you are---
I will tell you a secret sign. If you ever run into some CHASSIDIC people---in
their long black coats you might note----NO PLEAT IN THE BACK---it is a sign
left over from Medieval Europe when under the filth and stink of Canon Law---
Jews could not ride on horses (the pleat actually exists in men's jackets so they
can straddle a horse.) Is that little tidbit not interesting? A little weird ---but true.
Don't worry. Its not your fault. There are a whole bunch of "signs" and some
of them still sorta exist. BTW----the color yellow as a sign of "jew" ----also originated with CANON LAW. You will get over it

Sure:

wrong tilly------it was from CONSTANTINE and became part of the JUSTINIAN CODE------when Justin---the grandson of Constantine codified the shit and filth
of Constantine and---essentially created the CANON law which included the basis for the legalization of the INQUISITION genocide. Sorry----but it was actually a
Christian innovation. It was not only the OUTWARD MARKINGS but the other filth----that included ban on non Christians (specifically jews) being banned from owning weapons of any kind and riding on HORSES ----same shit that the muslims incorporated into their shariah shit. Fret not-----it is simple history and-----remnants of the filth exist today------you would be amazed. ADOLF did not
take it from muslims ----he took it from CANON LAW. Nice person that you are---
I will tell you a secret sign. If you ever run into some CHASSIDIC people---in
their long black coats you might note----NO PLEAT IN THE BACK---it is a sign
left over from Medieval Europe when under the filth and stink of Canon Law---
Jews could not ride on horses (the pleat actually exists in men's jackets so they
can straddle a horse.) Is that little tidbit not interesting? A little weird ---but true.
Don't worry. Its not your fault. There are a whole bunch of "signs" and some
of them still sorta exist. BTW----the color yellow as a sign of "jew" ----also originated with CANON LAW. You will get over it

Thank you for that, Irosie91. My original point still stands though, as I said:

"It was Muslims who were among the first to force others, ie Jews, to wear identifying marks/clothes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back