Muslim Americans Open Up About How Islamophobia Has Affected Their Lives

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
After reading this the tears came and went....I feel for these people, I really really really do....but those tears were also for those who are dying needlessly at the hands of those who value no one....ie Muslim extremist. I'm sorry, but we are afraid. The muslim that smiles at you today, will be the same one who will abandon their infant child and murder a room full of people on a Christmas holiday outing in Ca. If the muslim community can not comprehend that, than we're sorry. You make us nervous.

Islamists are free to move to any number of Islamic states. Really don't give a shit how they feel. Try being a non-Muslim in an Islamic state, and see which is worse.

After reading this the tears came and went....I feel for these people, I really really really do....but those tears were also for those who are dying needlessly at the hands of those who value no one....ie Muslim extremist. I'm sorry, but we are afraid. The muslim that smiles at you today, will be the same one who will abandon their infant child and murder a room full of people on a Christmas holiday outing in Ca. If the muslim community can not comprehend that, than we're sorry. You make us nervous.
Im giddy as a newborn foal, but the muslim community doesn't make me nervous.

Link??

:wtf:

Who gives a shit...maybe they should speak out against all the muslims that are killing innocent people. I dont have one tiny tear of pity for them.

I don't care how they feel. Pack up and go home before President Trump does it for you.

Where is the problem? A ticket, a plane and enjoy Shariah without infidels.

Oh, PLEASE; muslims are the world's most perpetually butthurt, grievance-mongering crybabies on this planet! They ALWAYS love to portray themselves as woe-as-me sniveling victims. And they succeed because these dumb, stupid, naive, self-hating liberal cretins fall for it EVERY GODDAMNED TIME! Muslims DESERVE to be marginalized for their abhorrent beliefs and values that would repulse anybody who has a conscience.

Oh, PLEASE; muslims are the world's most perpetually butthurt, grievance-mongering crybabies on this planet! They ALWAYS love to portray themselves as woe-as-me sniveling victims. And they succeed because these dumb, stupid, naive, self-hating liberal cretins fall for it EVERY GODDAMNED TIME! Muslims DESERVE to be marginalized for their abhorrent beliefs and values that would repulse anybody who has a conscience.
So are you "for" or "against" muslims?? ....... :dunno:

I feel the pain of the Muslim Community in America.

I grew up in the South in a state in which the Ku Klux Klan was active. Neither my family nor anyone we knew approved of the Klan...but we didn't do anything about them either. Pretty soon, we felt the opprobrium of the rest of the country...directed at the whole Southland and everyone in it and our first reaction was to resent being lumped in with the odious Klan.

And, our next revelation was that we bear the prime responsibility for curing a cancer which has grown up in the very culture we so loved. Thus we did, and in less than a decade the Klan was a farce, fading into an ignominious oblivion.

Islam has a cancer. And the time for Islam denying that, or ignoring it...is over...and we should not let another one into this country until we have some kind of assurance that we won't be in the disastrous shape Europe is now in.

You will note that the Assholes from the Northeast condemned the Southerners as a whole Culture....but they defend the Muslim Culture from any responsibility whatsoever for the Barbarity which is so uniquely Muslim. Islam has a Duty in this matter---to cure, and at the least a key partner in the cure....of a grave evil for which Islam appears to be the Fountainhead.

No more Muslims. No more people from the Middle East, for now thank you....I am not also saying no Buddhists, no Hindus, no Asians, no Indians...they are welcome because they do not have Barbarians in their midst nor people who aide, abet and TOLERATE Barbarians.

Last edited:
I am not feeling their pain. There hasn't been much if any anti-Muslim backlash. Really! Muslims have actually caused more harm. From the actual hate attacks on 9/11 to their mere presence. And so it goes.

I am not feeling their pain. There hasn't been much if any anti-Muslim backlash. Really! Muslims have actually caused more harm. From the actual hate attacks on 9/11 to their mere presence. And so it goes.

Hello,

Sadly, Muslim community leaders are quite loud when they feel they are being insulted. However, they are not vocal when members of their community kill in the name of Islam. I've noticed a trend. After a major terrorist attack Muslim leaders stay quiet for about a week or they point out that some Muslims died too. After that they start reporting incidents of Islamophobia. After this, they start accusing the Jews of every horrible act imaginable and start blaming them for everything that has happened.

garion13a5

Forum List

Back