Bill Says Hillary Had Several Abortions Kept Chelsea Because Of Politics

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The truth is coming out on Hillary.....finally.

Sally-Miller-Bill-Clinton-lesbian.jpg

Hillary 'had several abortions', kept Chelsea for political appearances: Bill's former lover

PART II of III — Even having a child was a political calculation for Hillary Clinton, one of Bill Clinton’s former lovers says — and it’s those types of actions that she believes should give every woman pause before making Hillary the first female president.

Miller, who had a three-month affair with then Gov. Bill Clinton in 1983, recently shared with The American Mirror some of the intimate secrets Bill told her, including that even having a child was a political calculation for the current Democratic front runner for president.

“She had several abortions before she had Chelsea and it was only because Bill convinced her that if they were ever going to move up in politics that they had to have a child because that is what the political analysts had said,” Miller says.

“They’ve gotta see her as a human. They have to see her — I think in society they always say, ‘If you were a mother, you can’t be half bad. There has to be some love or gentleness or compassion within in you birth a child,’ but that’s not true.

“There’s some pretty bad mothers. I had one,” Miller says. She said her mother had abused her for years.

Referring to Clinton again, Miller tells The American Mirror, “She is a Gloria Steinem kind of feminist. If you’ve ever seen picture or heard Gloria Steinem, just a cold, conniving bitch. That’s just it.

Mod edit: Do not post the entire article, only an excerpt, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right wingers are making her rich because she comes up with crazy accusations. I expect even more outrageous claims from her until she finally fades away.

Only assholes attack the wives or children of candidates.

Attacks on Hillary- no problem

Using her daughter to attack her- asshole move.

So Hillary had a bunch of abortions??? She just went up 25% points in Democrat polls.

Bernie better say he personally killed 10 babies and took a shit on a painting of Jesus or he is out of this race forever.

Right wingers are making her rich because she comes up with crazy accusations. I expect even more outrageous claims from her until she finally fades away.
As much as Bill likes to fuck?

One baby is all they had?

I always thought they had Chelsea to check the box.

You have a long list of dumb things that you always thought.
The truth hurts....don't it?:dance:

I'm not sure how you could know

So Hillary had a bunch of abortions??? She just went up 25% points in Democrat polls.

Bernie better say he personally killed 10 babies and took a shit on a painting of Jesus or he is out of this race forever.
You know, thats not true.most people vote left because life is economically easier under the left for most people.

Trump's going to deliver that and we'll see mass crossing over political lines.

plenty of so called conservative women will vote Hillary too(since money grows on di... ah I mean trees for them)

Their whole marriage is a sham. They haven't even lived together for decades. He's been whoring his whole life, she is a bitter feminazi. Why would a feminazi marry a womanizer? Strictly for politics.

Well, hearing it from eye-witnesses tends to overrule campaign rhetoric.

And what I've been reading about Hillary over the last 24 years and seeing with my own eyes overrules whatever messiah complex you have with Hillary.

And what I've been reading about Hillary over the last 24 years and seeing with my own eyes overrules whatever messiah complex you have with Hillary.

Been nuts that long? I'm not surprised

Only assholes attack the wives or children of candidates.

Attacks on Hillary- no problem

Using her daughter to attack her- asshole move.
Uh.......even if the kid is being used to win elections, or even if the kid is campaigning for her?

I figure it this way.......if Chelsea wants to mouth off about her mother during a campaign, she's removed her free pass. The fact that Hillary only let Chelsea live through conception because Bill convinced her that it would be a good political move is also highly relevant.

Been nuts that long? I'm not surprised
As opposed to you being nuts from birth.

Republicans -
Violence
Marriage infidelity
Sending out pictures of each other's wives.
Kill the gays rallies.
Racism

But Republicans are worried about Hillary's emails.
Go figure.

Forum List

Back