Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal

I am shocked....Shocked I Tell You!
Oh, no! That's terrible; it was Twitter's last chance at being a decent free-speech venue.

Darn. I'd have joined if Elon had bought it.

I am shocked....Shocked I Tell You!
I think he made a good decision. It took some observance to find out the depth of arrogance, false witness and hatred are in politics and realize there's nothing anyone can do to bring the left back to kind, orderly, sincere, and faithful ways that made America such a great society. All that is gone now, and what is ahead isn't curable by mortal men and women who harbor so much hate they cannot accept even slight differences of opinion. The only cure is one atheists will not tolerate, and that is Almighty God.

You are welcome.
Of course you shouldn't do stock trading if you don't know how or are uncomfortable with it, but as we slide into recession there are increasingly getting to be some truly great stock buys, and the more it goes down, the more good buys there are. These volatile times are great for stock traders.

I think he made a good decision. It took some observance to find out the depth of arrogance, false witness and hatred are in politics and realize there's nothing anyone can do to bring the left back to kind, orderly, sincere, and faithful ways that made America such a great society. All that is gone now, and what is ahead isn't curable by mortal men and women who harbor so much hate they cannot accept even slight differences of opinion.
I suppose you are right, but I did have some hope Elon could help.

Guess not. :neutral:

Oh, no! That's terrible; it was Twitter's last chance at being a decent free-speech venue.

Darn. I'd have joined if Elon had bought it.
You can always join trump's truth social. But beware. If you mention the J6 committee or any of trump's legal issues, you may be banned. Cause....well....that is how free speech works in trump land.

You can always join trump's truth social. But beware. If you mention the J6 committee or any of trump's legal issues, you may be banned. Cause....well....that is how free speech works in trump land.
Yeah? You've joined and you know? I have heard it's not actually up yet as a site, so I'm suspecting you are making this up out of whole cloth.

Yeah? You've joined and you know? I have heard it's not actually up yet as a site, so I'm suspecting you are making this up out of whole cloth.
Ate you kidding me? It has been up for weeks and maybe even months.

Huh --- this is the message I got.

404mobile.png
Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
****************************************************************************************

Anyway, I don't really want to join another forum at this time. You are probably right that the Trump forum gets constant hacking and attacks from leftists; not worth fooling with right now.

Huh --- this is the message I got.

404mobile.png
Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
****************************************************************************************

Anyway, I don't really want to join another forum at this time. You are probably right that the Trump forum gets constant hacking and attacks from leftists; not worth fooling with right now.

Truth Social is just another arm of trump world. trump controls everything that goes on the site. Anything that makes trump look bad is banned. THAT IS THE TRUMP WORLD FREE SPEECH. AIN'T YOU PROUD THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A FASCIST?

That last all-caps thingy is over the top, in my opinion.
That last all-caps thingy is over the top, in my opinion.
And that matters.....why? It is the truth and you know it. trump is all about controlling his image. Truth Social is actually The Truth According to trump Social.

Forum List

Back