Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal

Oh my, don't quit yer day job to become an employment/career counselor because Elon is in a slump and laying off workers during a time of HOT employment opportunities due to a labor shortage.
That has nothing to do with my reply to your former post. Musk is laying of workers who refuse to come to work. Sounds logical. He won't have any trouble finding better employees.

Tesla is in big trouble. They will be asking for more handouts to stay afloat.
Yes, his foreign workers have had to halt production and the govt. wants to take his autonomous self-driving program away. Next, he has fathered several kids with more than one woman at the same time so he's not that knight in shining armor they depict him as.

That has nothing to do with my reply to your former post. Musk is laying of workers who refuse to come to work. Sounds logical. He won't have any trouble finding better employees.
Most of his employees work overseas since he's not much interested in using US workers to produce his goods, in other words, he is just another capitalist exploiting cheap labor..

Yes, his foreign workers have had to halt production and the govt. wants to take his autonomous self-driving program away. Next, he has fathered several kids with more than one woman at the same time so he's not that knight in shining armor they depict him as.
You are the only one saying Musk is a "knight in shining armor."

More info:

“Mr. Musk is terminating the Merger Agreement because Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions of that Agreement, appears to have made false and misleading representations upon which Mr. Musk relied when entering into the Merger Agreement, and is likely to suffer a Company Material Adverse Effect (as that term is defined in the Merger Agreement),” states a letter from Musk legal representative Mike Ringler to Twitter Chief Legal Officer Vijaya Gadde, which was filed with the SEC."

He wanted Trump on twitter and Trump will not return ,Musk is one of us now,, he is a conservative now, thank god. ;)
trump will stick to his lame social media site which bans people for posting the truth and facts...which is the reason he started the site in the first place....IRONIC HUH?

This is what I posted about Musk buying Twitter back in May:

'You fucking, low IQ morons who actually believed that Musk would buy twitter and 'save it'.
You MAGA morons are SO gullible and/or fucking uneducated/stupid that it is laughable.
You must be a used car salesman's dream.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:'

For conservatives ‘saving’ Twitter means turning it into an online sewer filled with rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Yeah I know. I also read that there’s a 1 billion payment he owes twitter if the deal is terminated. In any case I don’t buy Musk’s story. If he was so worried about bots why didn’t him and twitter come to an understanding about the bots before striking a deal? I think it’s just an excuse to back out the deal or get a cheaper price.
How much was a share of Twitter selling for in April?

How much is a share of Twitter selling for NOW?

Not really and if anyone knows about Twitter is is a bunch of fake accounts and not worth what they pretend it is worth…

Musk was playing a game but he also shined light on the fact Twitter is built on lies…
I didn't need Musk to know Twatter was built on lies.

Forum List

Back