Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal

Truth Social is just another arm of trump world. trump controls everything that goes on the site. Anything that makes trump look bad is banned. THAT IS THE TRUMP WORLD FREE SPEECH. AIN'T YOU PROUD THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A FASCIST?

Stop spreading disinformation!

Yeah I know. I also read that there’s a 1 billion payment he owes twitter if the deal is terminated. In any case I don’t buy Musk’s story. If he was so worried about bots why didn’t him and twitter come to an understanding about the bots before striking a deal? I think it’s just an excuse to back out the deal or get a cheaper price.
Twitter has been refusing, for months, to give Musk the information he has been requesting.

And that matters.....why? It is the truth and you know it. trump is all about controlling his image. Truth Social is actually The Truth According to trump Social.
Twitter is the 'truth' according to George Soros and the far left.

Truth Social is just another arm of trump world. trump controls everything that goes on the site. Anything that makes trump look bad is banned. THAT IS THE TRUMP WORLD FREE SPEECH. AIN'T YOU PROUD THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A FASCIST?
i like you.

you make me laugh.

Twitter has been refusing, for months, to give Musk the information he has been requesting.
If you think Musk was EVER, seriously interested in acquiring Twitter?
You clearly know little about investing.

Twitter stock - since June, 2018?
During the biggest bull market in US history.
Hadn't budged before he put the offer in.
And the company has averaged under $30 million in profit over the last 3 fiscal years (2019-2021).

Who in their right mind is going to offer $44 billion for a company with financials like that?

It was obvious that Musk either did it to:
a) pump and dump (pump up a stock you own and then dump it when it peaks).
Or b) get attention.

Last edited:
Why are you asking?
If it's significantly less, common sense says that he would negotiate a lower price to buy control of the company.

I just looked it up myself. Back on April 25th Twitter was going for $51.70/share. Now Twitter is selling for a mere $36.81/share. This obviously puts Musk in a much stronger position to negotiate for a better deal.

Back a few months ago you were rubbing your hands together in a collective frenzy that finally, justice would be served and Musk would let your savior back on Twitter.
Musk was your champion of free speech....until you found out he was just a flaky corporatist. Who by rights should get his ass spectacularly fined by the SEC. :)
If you think that the world worries about Trump getting back on a twit account or even Trump himself worrying about getting back on a woke platform like that, then you are truly brain damaged. lol....... Wait till Monday morning, and let's see how the woke stock's are going to fair after the announcement... Hold on tight to something.. lol

If you think Musk was EVER, seriously interested in acquiring Twitter?
You clearly know little about investing.

Twitter stock - since June, 2018?
During the biggest bull market in US history.
Hadn't budged before he put the offer in.
And the company has averaged under $30 million in profit over the last 3 fiscal years (2019-2021).

Who in their right mind is going to offer $44 billion for a company with financials like that?

It was obvious that Musk either did it to:
a) pump and dump (pump up a stock you own and then dump it when it peaks).
Or b) get attention.
Probably did it to do just what he did, and that was to blow up the anti-free speech woke platform. It worked too .. lol

Wasn’t this something to be sorted out before Musk agreed to pay 44 billion to buy twitter?

If it's significantly less, common sense says that he would negotiate a lower price to buy control of the company.

I just looked it up myself. Back on April 25th Twitter was going for $51.70/share. Now Twitter is selling for a mere $36.81/share. This obviously puts Musk in a much stronger position to negotiate for a better deal.
So he intentionally drove down the shares to get a better deal? He’s the richest man in the world. He could have drove down the shares in other ways if that was his goal. Plus he’s going to have to go to court to get out of his contract to buy them for the price to which he agreed. We’ll see what the courts decide.

I am shocked....Shocked I Tell You!
I hear Twitter wants to sue him.....and he just may end up with the company after all when they lose in court.

Back a few months ago you were rubbing your hands together in a collective frenzy that finally, justice would be served and Musk would let your savior back on Twitter.
Musk was your champion of free speech....until you found out he was just a flaky corporatist. Who by rights should get his ass spectacularly fined by the SEC. :)
And you loons where spiting bloods because you thought it would be the end of banning people you didn't like or things that hurt your feel goods.

It could cost him 2 Billion Dollars....a couple helicopters go unpurhased.

Musk is facing a host of problems, legal and financial.

Yet another lawsuit alleging Racail Discrimination at his TESLA Plant. Not to mention the recalls of certain models of his electric vehicle making news.

I read in the San Francisco Chronilce this moring that TWITTER is laying part its recuriting team. There is also the fact that TWITTER is now suing Musk as he attempts to extricate himself from the purchase of TWITTER.

Musk is media whore, even more of a media whore than the Traitor is . He created a problem he cannot or will not be able to fix.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back