Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal

Back a few months ago you were rubbing your hands together in a collective frenzy that finally, justice would be served and Musk would let your savior back on Twitter.
Musk was your champion of free speech....until you found out he was just a flaky corporatist. Who by rights should get his ass spectacularly fined by the SEC. :)
Nice fairytale. Meanwhile, Twitter refused to divulge it's user base. Musk said they counted bots. Twitter wants to hold Musk to the deal without being upfront.

Nice fairytale. Meanwhile, Twitter refused to divulge it's user base. Musk said they counted bots. Twitter wants to hold Musk to the deal without being upfront.
So again, aside from the fact that just a few short months ago he was your champion of free speech poised to right the wrongs....he turns out to just be in it for the money. :)
Again, you Alt-Right Nation lemmings will believe ANYTHING.

I am shocked....Shocked I Tell You!
He wanted Trump on twitter and Trump will not return ,Musk is one of us now,, he is a conservative now, thank god. ;)

How someone wants to run their business is their business.
How someone runs their business is important to the buyer of that business. Not divulging pertinent information is a deal killer. Funny though, Twitter want's to force Musk to go through with the deal.

How someone runs their business is important to the buyer of that business. Not divulging pertinent information is a deal killer. Funny though, Twitter want's to force Musk to go through with the deal.
Yet Twitter investors are suing Musk over the purchase of Twitter.

He made a commitment in writing to buy the company. That's the way it works in these types of purchases. There are penalties for backing out.
I hope Twitter makes it hurt. :) Musk is a flaky hack. Send him to Mars on the first rocket. I don't want any animals being sacrificed. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:

“The Twitter Board is committed to closing the transaction on the price and terms agreed upon with Mr. Musk and plans to pursue legal action to enforce the merger agreement,” he wrote. “We are confident we will prevail in the Delaware Court of Chancery.”

Legal experts have said Musk can’t just walk away from the deal. His April agreement to buy the company included a commitment to go through with the acquisition unless there’s a major change to the business, and legal experts say nothing has happened to meet that threshold. Musk has previously threatened to scuttle the deal if Twitter didn’t give him more data to run his own analysis on how many spam bots it has, while Twitter has said it can’t give up personal information on its users like their names, emails and IP addresses, which it uses to come up with its own bot numbers.

Oh my, don't quit yer day job to become an employment/career counselor because Elon is in a slump and laying off workers during a time of HOT employment opportunities due to a labor shortage.
Tesla is in big trouble. They will be asking for more handouts to stay afloat.

Yet Twitter investors are suing Musk over the purchase of Twitter.
Should be interesting. Musk has been questioning Twitter's user base for months and Twitter has refused to divulge. Twitter claims Musk has been dragging his feet.

Should be interesting. Musk has been questioning Twitter's user base for months and Twitter has refused to divulge. Twitter claims Musk has been dragging his feet.
Elon's approach was loud and rough maybe next time he'll learn to be a little more sneaky when doing a hostile takeover.

Forum List

Back