Muscovy-Ukraine war: 'First footage ever' shows Turkish drone strike Moscow forces. Video

I thought the Chechens hated Mother Russia?

It's split. Some are fighting for the Russians, some are now fighting for the Ukes. There was a contingent of Chechens that got smoked by the Ukes yesterday in which a Chechen General was also killed.

Who is Magomed Tushaev? Senior Chechen general reportedly killed by Ukrainian forces | Latest Page News

Turkish allies of Ukraine?

Muscovy-Ukraine war: 'First footage ever' shows Turkish drone strike Moscow forces

That is a Ukrainian drone, not Turkish.

You do not label it by the country of manufacture, but by who uses it. Otherwise you would get the insanity of "Russian MANPAD shoots down Russian helicopter" or "Russian tank destroyed by Russian missile".

That is a Ukrainian drone, not Turkish.

You do not label it by the country of manufacture, but by who uses it. Otherwise you would get the insanity of "Russian MANPAD shoots down Russian helicopter" or "Russian tank destroyed by Russian missile".

You are correct. But I would at least give the Turks some credit. They hate the Russians as much as almost everyone else does.

:laughing0301:

You are correct. But I would at least give the Turks some credit. They hate the Russians as much as almost everyone else does.

Then you be accurate and honest, by saying something like "Ukraine uses Turkish made drone to strike Russian troops". Of course, Snitwin is not known for being honest. I often question if he is really just a Pro-Russian fanatic, that spam posts over and over so much nonsense that he hopes people will just tune out anything to do with Russia.

Then you be accurate and honest, by saying something like "Ukraine uses Turkish made drone to strike Russian troops". Of course, Snitwin is not known for being honest. I often question if he is really just a Pro-Russian fanatic, that spam posts over and over so much nonsense that he hopes people will just tune out anything to do with Russia.

I'll just call them Bayraktar. :04:

Forum List

Back