Muscovy-Ukraine war: 'First footage ever' shows Turkish drone strike Moscow forces. Video

I'll just call them Bayraktar. :04:

There are several versions of that song on Youtube. But I'm surprised Youtube makes you log in to watch this one, then gives you explicit warnings.

Youtube is a bunch of Russian-loving communist assholes. There was nothing "explicit" in that video.

There are several versions of that song on Youtube. But I'm surprised Youtube makes you log in to watch this one, then gives you explicit warnings.

Youtube is a bunch of Russian-loving communist assholes. There was nothing "explicit" in that video.

Is this on the US MSM?

It's split. Some are fighting for the Russians, some are now fighting for the Ukes. There was a contingent of Chechens that got smoked by the Ukes yesterday in which a Chechen General was also killed.

Who is Magomed Tushaev? Senior Chechen general reportedly killed by Ukrainian forces | Latest Page News
Turkish TB-2´s, American Javelin´s, (swedish) British NLaw´s ... Ukraine got some support behind them, Stay Strong Ukraine people !!!

That didnt age well.

1648937164810.png

That is a Ukrainian drone, not Turkish.

You do not label it by the country of manufacture, but by who uses it. Otherwise you would get the insanity of "Russian MANPAD shoots down Russian helicopter" or "Russian tank destroyed by Russian missile".

You are correct. But I would at least give the Turks some credit. They hate the Russians as much as almost everyone else does.

:laughing0301:

And you pretend you're not a Russian troll

LOL

Forum List

Back