Muscovite Soldier in Intercepted Phone Call Told About How He Lives In A Warzone To His Girlfriend!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Muscovite Soldier in Intercepted Phone Call Told About How He Lives In A Warzone To His Girlfriend!​

Muscovites have the option to go home, Ukrainians actually live in Ukraine, Ukraine is their home. Slava Ukraine. I support a FREE Ukraine, strong and proud! I know Muscovite language . Yes, the translation is accurate, but does not convey the emotion of the words themselves. He knows the truth.

Muscovite Soldier in Intercepted Phone Call Told About How He Lives In A Warzone To His Girlfriend!​

Muscovites have the option to go home, Ukrainians actually live in Ukraine, Ukraine is their home. Slava Ukraine. I support a FREE Ukraine, strong and proud! I know Muscovite language . Yes, the translation is accurate, but does not convey the emotion of the words themselves. He knows the truth.

Asswipe, russians don't have cell phones on them. The prick in your clip and his bitch talk with ukrainian accent, Russians don't say в Украине, they say на Украине. This BS comes from the same fake-factory your Butcha crap came out.

Last edited:

THE HORDEMEN Soldiers Are Looting Themselves According To This Intercepted Phone Call Conversation! imagine that there's no honor among war criminals​

THE HORDEMEN Soldiers Are Looting Themselves According To This Intercepted Phone Call Conversation! imagine that there's no honor among war criminals​

Hey, Chingachgook, die große Schlange, your brethren are giving in. Must be because they won some decisive battle.

Last edited:

Moscow Soldier Complains He Has No People In The Intercepted Phone Call Conversation With His Wife!​

Forum List

Back