3 Star General of the US arrested by Russian forces in Mariupol.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

General Roger L. Cloutier, Chief of the U.S Africa Command HQ was arrested in Mariupol by Russian Forces, confirmation pending. He was known to be involved in training terrorists in Syria and directing as well as training the Ukrainian forces, including the neo Nazis of the Azov Brigade in Mariupol.
It wasn't long ago when 2 Ukrainian Helicopters were shot down near Azovstaal factory in a suicide mission to rescue some important people. Previously, 5 Helis were sent to evacuate some important people from Mariupol, 2 were shot down with 2 survivors. Interestingly, France fired their head of intelligence shortly after over his incompetence. Some foreign instructors were also known to be in Mariupol. I wouldnt be surprised if a US general would be among them in Mariupol.

1649187622301.png

Either way, lock that cowboy up and make an example of him.

I think I'll wait for some confirmation that doesnt include russia.
exactly....captain russia is a propagandist for russia...all too evident.

He has told too many lies to be allowed on this board.

If our mods were interested in the truth all has posts should be in the basement area.

exactly....captain russia is a propagandist for russia...all too evident.

He has told too many lies to be allowed on this board.

If our mods were interested in the truth all has posts should be in the basement area.

There is no way an American General would be allowed to be in the Ukraine.

Even biden is not stupid enough to allow that.

Last edited:

General Roger L. Cloutier, Chief of the U.S Africa Command HQ was arrested in Mariupol by Russian Forces, confirmation pending. He was known to be involved in training terrorists in Syria and directing as well as training the Ukrainian forces, including the neo Nazis of the Azov Brigade in Mariupol.
It wasn't long ago when 2 Ukrainian Helicopters were shot down near Azovstaal factory in a suicide mission to rescue some important people. Previously, 5 Helis were sent to evacuate some important people from Mariupol, 2 were shot down with 2 survivors. Interestingly, France fired their head of intelligence shortly after over his incompetence. Some foreign instructors were also known to be in Mariupol. I wouldnt be surprised if a US general would be among them in Mariupol.

View attachment 626557

C'mon man. It wasn't because of what he knows ( he knows nothing)
It was....have you seen the prices of Jingles on eBoi lately ?

View attachment 626557

🙄

“Warning: A NATO/Internet wide National Security Letter has been issued blocking all reporting of the alleged capture of an American general in Mariupol” according to this less than credible “news” reporting group. Is Veterans Times (VT) the newest version of RT?

It would be interesting to discover that this “disclaimer” is preemptive fodder for when folks challenge the reporting of VT? “Hey. It’s not our fault the evil US gubmint is suppressing the real story.” You can almost read Craptain Russki now? Why wait?

🙄

“Warning: A NATO/Internet wide National Security Letter has been issued blocking all reporting of the alleged capture of an American general in Mariupol” according to this less than credible “news” reporting group. Is Veterans Times (VT) the newest version of RT?

It would be interesting to discover that this “disclaimer” is preemptive fodder for when folks challenge the reporting of VT? “Hey. It’s not our fault the evil US gubmint is suppressing the real story.” You can almost read Craptain Russki now? Why wait?

Veterans Today is a pro-Kremlin, antisemitic conspiracy theory and fake news website.

Veterans Today is a pro-Kremlin, antisemitic conspiracy theory and fake news website.

It seemed suspicious as soon as I looked at the site and got the gist of their coverage in general. Plus, that preemptive disclaimer was a kind of a tell. Thanks.

A story from Veterans Today?

It is a far-left shill for Communists and Russia, and has almost no support or credibility from veterans.

They are also virulently anti-semitic, which should give little credibility to anybody that cites their garbage.

Might as well claim it came from StormFront.

Chief of the U.S. Africa command? How bad does a white guy have to be to be put in charge of the Africa command? The story has CIA bogus written all over it.

Haven't heard of it but will check it out.
I checked a lot of sources and only came up with blogs and other message boards.
If he was there, he shouldn't have been. The Russians wouldn't broadcast it nor would the Azov Battalion. The Azov Bn. is totally Nazi and worse than the Russians.
As far as Veterans Today, I don't trust then any more than ISIS.

Why would anyone believe a word the Russians ever utter? At this point even an idiot would check his watch if a Russian told him what time it was.

Forum List

Back