Murray could be the next wilson or Brady.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Not saying he will be,but a late round draft choice for a quarterback we MIGHT see turn out to become the next wilson or brady that everybody overlooks who gets drafted in the third round and later turns out to be someone every team in the NFL kicks themselves in the butt for overlooking.

I only mentioned this because his name was thrown out on talk radio.so dont quote me on this.This isnt something that I have total absolute faith in liek I do with manziel "as long as he is on the bench his first year i want to make perfectly clear" will be a great QB in the future.

im only going by what I heard on talk radio which they are usually a good source for.Like they dont fall for the nonsense that belecheat is a great coach,they point out facts that he was a disater of a coach in cleveland and was his first year in boston as well till brady came along his second year and resurrected his career from the toliet.

they point out facts like that that the other people in NFL sports never do so there just might be something to this.will see sometime in the future.

How can ANYBODY take somebody seriously who uses the name "9/11 inside job".

You write as dopey as your name, son.

thanks for proving that the truth scares you and your in denial and only see what you want to see on government corruption.you also proved you ditched junior high school science classes in the fact you know nothing at all about the laws of physics that were violated that day dope.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you should change your user name to NON TRUTH SEEKER.

Last edited:
Yeah I see that he is indeed going to go in the real late rounds if selected.That if he is,he is indeed going to be another very later one,6th or 7th.assuming he gets selected,will be interesting if those sportscasters from my talk radio show i listen to are correct,that like brady,he gets a chance to start in a game later down the road due to injury and comes out of nowehere to be a draft choice that lasted all the way till the 6th or 7th and blossoms into another tom brady.thats a long way off though and will have to wait to see if he even gets selected of course.you DO have the right uuer name,you are not afraid of the truth aout government corruption and CAN think outside the box,so you ARE a truth seeker.

did you get my pm about the rams today by chance?

Latest news report.Aaron Murray HAS been selected.The Kansas City Chiefs used their fifth round pick on him.

This could very well go down as the best draft choice the chiefs have ever had in thier history at least since Derek Thomas, who of course resurrected a doormat franchise that was the joke of the NFL for 15 years from the early 70's to the late 80's.

he very well could be the next Brady or wilson waiting in the wings to happen. In case he does,he only fell one round short of Brady of a quarterback who was extremely overlooked by everybody.Brady fell to the 6th round.

The sports talk radio people in my town think he has a very good chance of succeeding in the NFL because he set all records for Florida state where he went to so this could be the latest QB everybody starts kicking themseves in the butt for overlooking. We will have to wait and see.He is in a very good situation to do so.He can learn from Alex smith watching him on the sideline and of course Andy Reid is very good with developing quarterbacks so I dont think he could be in a much better situation than he is.

Last edited:
Latest news report.Aaron Murray HAS been selected.The Kansas City Chiefs used their fifth round pick on him.

This could very well go down as the best draft choice the chiefs have ever had in thier history at least since Derek Thomas, who of course resurrected a doormat franchise that was the joke of the NFL for 15 years from the early 70's to the late 80's.

he very well could be the next Brady or wilson waiting in the wings to happen. In case he does,he only fell one round short of Brady of a quarterback who was extremely overlooked by everybody.Brady fell to the 6th round.

The sports talk radio people in my town think he has a very good chance of succeeding in the NFL because he set all records for Florida state where he went to so this could be the latest QB everybody starts kicking themseves in the butt for overlooking. We will have to wait and see.He is in a very good situation to do so.He can learn from Alex smith watching him on the sideline and of course Andy Reid is very good with developing quarterbacks so I dont think he could be in a much better situation than he is.

It's obviously an inside job that the Chiefs drafted Murray.

Must be something to do with physics and other sciences.

It's all because of climate change, too.

:lol::cuckoo::eek:

this is so much the proven truth with NON TRUTH SEEKER 56,hee hee.:lol: NON TRUTH SEEKER 56 ditched junior high school science classes in that he doesnt understand the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years were violated that day when the towers fell and is ignorant about witness testimonys as well.:lol::lol::lol:

How can ANYBODY take somebody seriously who uses the name "9/11 inside job".

You write as dopey as your name, son.

thanks for proving that the truth scares you and your in denial and only see what you want to see on government corruption.you also proved you ditched junior high school science classes in the fact you know nothing at all about the laws of physics that were violated that day dope.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you should change your user name to NON TRUTH SEEKER.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back