A New Era For The Cleveland Browns?

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
Johnny Manziel is a Cleveland Brown!

There has not been this much excitement in Cleveland since the Bernie Kosar/Marty Schottenheimer era.

Hopefully, this will be a NEW era of success for us long-suffering Browns fans.

The Browns sold 1,800 season ticket packages since they selected Manziel, and all reports indicate that Browns fans everywhere are beside themselves with anticipation. Johnny Manziel football jersey sales will be one of the hottest commodities in the NFL this coming season.

The fact that Manziel fell as far as he did, and right into Cleveland's lap (after Cleveland traded up to pick him) might be football's version of "divine intervention".

Manziel is a special talent. Watching some of Manziel's highlights yesterday reminded everybody what a special athlete Manziel really is.

I just hope that the Browns let Johnny Football do what he does best, and don't try to turn him into a pocket passer.

Last edited:

There has not been this much excitement in Cleveland since the Bernie Kosar/Marty Schottenheimer era.

The Browns sold 1,800 season ticket packages since they selected Manziel, and all reports indicate that Browns fans everywhere are beside themselves with anticipation. Johnny Manziel football jersey sales will be one of the hottest commodities in the NFL this coming season.

The fact that Manziel fell as far as he did, and right into Cleveland's lap (after Cleveland traded up to pick him) might be football's version of "divine intervention".

Manziel is a special talent. Watching some of Manziel's highlights yesterday reminded everybody what a special athlete Manziel really is.

I just hope that the Browns let Johnny Football do what he does best, and don't try to turn him into a pocket passer.
Is Johnny Manziel the greatest Cleveland Brown?

Maybe the Kardiac Kids?

Pretty much the last time I followed football I have to admit, but I have fond memories watching Brain Snipe and the gang with my dad back in the day...late seventies I think.

Maybe the Kardiac Kids?

Pretty much the last time I followed football I have to admit, but I have fond memories watching Brain Snipe and the gang with my dad back in the day...late seventies I think.

The Kardiac Kids. Late 70s, early 80s. That was another great time to be a Browns fan.

Sam Rutigliano was the head coach. Brian Sipe, Ozzie Newsome, etc. Great memories.

I have a hard time believing if Bob Griffin can't survive a full season of NFL banging Johnny Manziel can. I wish him in all sincerity the best.

Last edited:
I'd actually like to see Hoyer start. He looked pretty good in the short time he got to play.

Hoyer will definitely start this coming season. But if Hoyer gets banged up, the Manziel era will begin.

A "brown" is Paul Brown, the first and best head coach the Cleveland Browns ever had.

since you need to change your user name to NON TRUTH SEEKER,I hate it that you're actually going to have a great quarterback in the future who will finaly turn that organization around and back to its winning ways when they had bernie kosar.

since you need to change your user name to NON TRUTH SEEKER,I hate it that you're actually going to have a great quarterback in the future who will finaly turn that organization around and back to its winning ways when they had bernie kosar.

Stick to the topic, 9/11 Nut Job.

If you can't follow along, I would recommend going back to building skyscrapers with your erector set, and knocking them down with your toy airplanes.

Forum List

Back