Murdoch Predicts Biden Landslide

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Rupert Murdoch, the head of Fox News, knows that Trump will get beat badly in the election.
It is known that Trump and Rupert talked daily in the past and now it seems that is over.

"Rupert Murdoch has been telling his confidantes that Joe Biden will beat President Donald Trump in a landslide.
The Australian media mogul who built Fox News has been disgusted by the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people who have spoken to Murdoch, saying that Trump’s refusal to listen to experts had created a nonstop crisis that has consumed the presidency, reported The Daily Beast."

"Murdoch has had close contacts with Trump and his White House, but sources told the Beast the two have not spoken in weeks because the media mogul is sick of the president’s complaints about negative coverage on Fox News, which his Twitter feed suggests he watches obsessively."

I've been saying for over a year the following.......

1) FoxNews has joined the Left
2). ALL Social media will censor Trumps re election campaign
3). The Left will increase the warnings about covid19 prior to the election

3 for 3 ain't bad

The Right keeps denying it.......but Murika is GONE

My next prediction........

Yes, they ARE coming after your guns and 95% will turn em in without a fight

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Well if Trump does lose,it’s because the elites wanted biden in.whoever the establishment wants elected,they make sure their puppet gets elected,we don’t elect these people,anybody who believes that is an idiot brainwashed by our corrupt school system.we don’t elect these candidates,they are SELECTED for us by the elites like Murdoch.

3 for 3 ain't bad

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
Agreed.

FYI... I’m not turning in shit.

3 for 3 ain't bad

I agree with everything you say totally except for the part of 95% will turn in their guns,there a lot of awake patriot Americans out there that are going to go down shooting taking some of them out before they get taken out themselves.

Oh, there is terrible news.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just fucking with you. This is fake news of the highest order. Let's see if Xiden can make through the end of the week without getting indicted for racketeering first. Then I'll worry about this "landslide".

3 for 3 ain't bad

Agreed.

FYI... I’m not turning in shit.

LOL

Yeah, 80% will definitely say that......
Ask yourself, if they aren't going to turn em in, why have they done nothing so far? Nothing.
But when the heavily armed SWAT trucks arrive at your door with a 50 cal pointed directly at your head, you'll be shocked
how easy it is to comply.

But even before that, they know EXACTLY how to take the guns.
Got a home? Stocks? Savings? Turn em in immediately or ALL will be taken.

People will RUN to turn em in. And then all those things will still be taken.
It's history and it repeats.

We know evil forces are determined to end America as we knew it. THEY are more determined than Patriots by a frightening margin.
"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Rupert Murdoch, the head of Fox News, knows that Trump will get beat badly in the election.
It is known that Trump and Rupert talked daily in the past and now it seems that is over.

"Rupert Murdoch has been telling his confidantes that Joe Biden will beat President Donald Trump in a landslide.
The Australian media mogul who built Fox News has been disgusted by the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people who have spoken to Murdoch, saying that Trump’s refusal to listen to experts had created a nonstop crisis that has consumed the presidency, reported The Daily Beast."

"Murdoch has had close contacts with Trump and his White House, but sources told the Beast the two have not spoken in weeks because the media mogul is sick of the president’s complaints about negative coverage on Fox News, which his Twitter feed suggests he watches obsessively."

Wow, that's stunning. Rupert Murdoch is still alive?

3 for 3 ain't bad

I agree with everything you say totally except for the part of 95% will turn in their guns,there a lot of awake patriot Americans out there that are going to go down shooting taking some of them out before they get taken out themselves.

YES, "A few" will. Just look at the stats when America was fighting for it's independence.
VERY few ever bothered to fight for their Independence.

Today people are too concerened about their pensions, homes, savings and stocks to EVER give it up for a fight.

No, most will lay down without a whimper. As they have already done for 100 years now.
Rome will fall. Evil will prevail......good men did nothing.
I have an exit strategy....do you?

OP's source is a far left biased bunch of left wing bullshit.

left5.png

MBFCMixed.png

3 for 3 ain't bad

6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

3 for 3 ain't bad

I will go to Valhalla before I turn in my guns

(because they are all gone anyway. I lost them all in a tragic boating accident :auiqs.jpg: )

3 for 3 ain't bad

YES, "A few" will. Just look at the stats when America was fighting for it's independence.

Today people are too concerened about their pensions, homes, savings and stocks to EVER give it up for a fight.

No, most will lay down without a whimper. As they have already done for 100 years now.

True about that,lots of my friends are same as me,they got them ready to shoot willing to take them out before getting taken out.

You know a MFer is a far rightwing nutjob when he/she believes that FOXNEWS is now on the left.

#LOGLOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

rdlol.gif

And as ALWAYS....you give us all we need to know to assure us of your incompetence and your ignorance.

You have no clue about this....and no clue the hole you are digging for yourself.

I have yet to meet a Leftists who actually is not ignorant to be precise.

As a parting shot.....go find out who's running FoxNews now ya moron.

And as ALWAYS....you give us all we need to know to assure us of your incompetence and your ignorance.

You have no clue about this....and no clue the hole you are digging for yourself.

Is their last name Murdoch?

3 for 3 ain't bad

True about that,lots of my friends are same as me,they got them ready to shoot willing to take them out before getting taken out.

Again...what people SAY....and what they DO are totally different.

Can't tell you how many Jews said they'd never surrender to the Nazis......then turnd in all their friends and family

Is their last name Murdoch?

There you go again......

Your assumption that every member of every family thinks the same is erroneous.

You simply are a low IQ person obviously.

Forum List

Back