Murdoch Predicts Biden Landslide

You know a MFer is a far rightwing nutjob when he/she believes that FOXNEWS is now on the left.

#LOGLOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

rdlol.gif
And the topic is about guns? Can you say "derail?"

Rupert Murdoch, the head of Fox News, knows that Trump will get beat badly in the election.
It is known that Trump and Rupert talked daily in the past and now it seems that is over.

"Rupert Murdoch has been telling his confidantes that Joe Biden will beat President Donald Trump in a landslide.
The Australian media mogul who built Fox News has been disgusted by the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people who have spoken to Murdoch, saying that Trump’s refusal to listen to experts had created a nonstop crisis that has consumed the presidency, reported The Daily Beast."

"Murdoch has had close contacts with Trump and his White House, but sources told the Beast the two have not spoken in weeks because the media mogul is sick of the president’s complaints about negative coverage on Fox News, which his Twitter feed suggests he watches obsessively."

This belongs in conspiracy theories and is nothing but spam and there are Zero quotes from Murdoch saying anything even remotely like this.

Murdoch supported Hillary and predicted a democrat win in 2016. The question is why don't lefties trust Fox to be fair and balanced?

I've been saying for over a year the following.......

1) FoxNews has joined the Left
2). ALL Social media will censor Trumps re election campaign
3). The Left will increase the warnings about covid19 prior to the election

3 for 3 ain't bad

The Right keeps denying it.......but Murika is GONE

My next prediction........

Yes, they ARE coming after your guns and 95% will turn em in without a fight

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
I agree with everything you say totally except for the part of 95% will turn in their guns,there a lot of awake patriot Americans out there that are going to go down shooting taking some of them out before they get taken out themselves.

YES, "A few" will. Just look at the stats when America was fighting for it's independence.
VERY few ever bothered to fight for their Independence.

Today people are too concerened about their pensions, homes, savings and stocks to EVER give it up for a fight.

No, most will lay down without a whimper. As they have already done for 100 years now.
Rome will fall. Evil will prevail......good men did nothing.
I have an exit strategy....do you?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
We all know that the head of the snake have to be killed. No one has the courage to do it. Why not? There is no reward for it. The police who are backed by the same will kill them or arrest them. The media/entertainers/unelected extremist judges, extremist politicians/unelected political people/elites need to be dealt with. Who is going to do that? the swamp is deep. And many people eat and have a roof over their head.

Rupert Murdoch, the head of Fox News, knows that Trump will get beat badly in the election.
It is known that Trump and Rupert talked daily in the past and now it seems that is over.

"Rupert Murdoch has been telling his confidantes that Joe Biden will beat President Donald Trump in a landslide.
The Australian media mogul who built Fox News has been disgusted by the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people who have spoken to Murdoch, saying that Trump’s refusal to listen to experts had created a nonstop crisis that has consumed the presidency, reported The Daily Beast."

"Murdoch has had close contacts with Trump and his White House, but sources told the Beast the two have not spoken in weeks because the media mogul is sick of the president’s complaints about negative coverage on Fox News, which his Twitter feed suggests he watches obsessively."

I don't think many dems really buy the polls. But Trump's trade and covid policies have put Ohio and EVEN Iowa at least in play and requiring Trump put dwindling resources there. And FLA? Trump was looking at walking away with it because the Cuban and Central American-American voters. Imo he'll win it, but he keeps bleeding resources.
But a landslide is winning by 5%, keeping the midwestern states and taking Ariz. I don't think many gopers hold out hope in Ariz.

3 for 3 ain't bad

Agreed.

FYI... I’m not turning in shit.

LOL

Yeah, 80% will definitely say that......
Ask yourself, if they aren't going to turn em in, why have they done nothing so far? Nothing.
But when the heavily armed SWAT trucks arrive at your door with a 50 cal pointed directly at your head, you'll be shocked
how easy it is to comply.

But even before that, they know EXACTLY how to take the guns.
Got a home? Stocks? Savings? Turn em in immediately or ALL will be taken.

People will RUN to turn em in. And then all those things will still be taken.
It's history and it repeats.

We know evil forces are determined to end America as we knew it. THEY are more determined than Patriots by a frightening margin.
"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Oh, don’t misunderstand me. I know the police are not going to go door to door. That would be extremely difficult and lead to violence.
As you said, they will freeze your assets, turn off your power, etc.
They will use other means to basically starve Americans into compliance. And if they are smart, they will do it piecemeal as opposed to everyone at once.
Easier to pick people off this way.

This belongs in conspiracy theories and is nothing but spam and there are Zero quotes from Murdoch saying anything even remotely like this.
It's Raw Sewage spam....They make up a lot of shit for their low-info crowd.

Murdoch supported Hillary and predicted a democrat win in 2016. The question is why don't lefties trust Fox to be fair and balanced?

Because not everyone on Fox completely licks democrat balls.
They have dared to have people like oreilly, Hannity, Beck, Carlson, ingram, etc.
Never mind that many of the people that are anchors and many of the people who make up their talk shows are leftists, it doesn’t matter. One must have 100% leftists like CNN, MSLSD, MSNBC, etc.
Fox News is nowhere near as conservative as it once was, but they don’t care. Until it’s essentially a democrat mouthpiece, they hate it.

3 for 3 ain't bad

View attachment 401893

OMG, a Democrat mocking conspiracy theories after four years of Russia, Russia, Russia, the Ukraine, blaming Trump for a virus, lying that Trump attacked soldiers, Kavanaugh and the three lamest accusations ever is just hysterical.

So are you afraid if others get in there will be a tin foil shortage for your hats?

You know Trump is reading your brainwaves now and watching you through his periscope in the White House bathroom. I hate to tell you.

OMG, that's hysterical, suddenly you're against conspiracy theories ...

3 for 3 ain't bad

View attachment 401893

OMG, a Democrat mocking conspiracy theories after four years of Russia, Russia, Russia, the Ukraine, blaming Trump for a virus, lying that Trump attacked soldiers, Kavanaugh and the three lamest accusations ever is just hysterical.

So are you afraid if others get in there will be a tin foil shortage for your hats?

You know Trump is reading your brainwaves now and watching you through his periscope in the White House bathroom. I hate to tell you.

Most excellent point.....most excellent rofl

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Murdoch liked Jeb and Rubio (so did I btw, lol) He could have lived with Hillary. And he really didn't like Trump.

It's Raw Sewage spam....They make up a lot of shit for their low-info crowd.
Trolling and idiocy is your specialty. Paid for or not.

You know a MFer is a far rightwing nutjob when he/she believes that FOXNEWS is now on the left.
Fox has absolutely made a turn towards the left. All the little clips of leftist Golem Robert DeNiro chuckling in the world won't change that.

They aren't CNN but they aren't the conservative alternative they used to be either. Get a clue, jackass.

1. Yes, old newspaperman Murdoch is 100% correct about a Dem landslide and the total humiliation of my candidate.

2. Yes, other posters are 100% correct that most Americans will obey the law and meekly turn in their guns. (Of course, the bad guys will keep their guns!)

3. Yes, other posters are 100% correct that most Americans will passively accept whatever the Dems force down their throat.

a. This year proves that. The Dems allowed BLM marches that probably spread COVID-19, the Dems allowed the police to be demonzied and millions of dollars paid out to their alleged victims, the Dems allowed looters to destroy people's livelihoods, the Dems allowed certain folks to enter the university without any admissions tests whatsoever, the Dems allowed in many folks from other countries without authorization, the Dems allowed demonstrators to tear down historic statues willy-nilly, etc.

4. It will be a miracle if a nation called the United States of America still exists by the end of this century.

3 for 3 ain't bad

View attachment 401893

Son, you wouldn't recognize a conspiracy theory if it snuck up onnyou and yelled "boo".

The Daily Beast reporting on Fox News ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There must be a dog somewhere named Rupert Murdoch.

The dog's ass is named Camel-A.

3 for 3 ain't bad

View attachment 401893

Son, you wouldn't recognize a conspiracy theory if it snuck up onnyou and yelled "boo".

What's that crawling up your arm, Dad? Looks like Russia, the Ukraine, the China virus, ...

Funny how you didn't recognize those conspiracies, LOL

Forum List

Back