Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
Anyone. Hillary and Obama coordinated and ran an international Russian Collusion scam / failed coup attempt....this would be a piece of cake....but thanks for the Conspiracy Theory.

Speaking of which...

HEY MODS, CAN YOU DUMP THIS INTO CONSPIRACY THEORIES WHERE IT BELONGS, PLEASE....?!

Not two, but 5 States so far... had Republicans FORGE documents....using the exact format and wording. Who coordinated this illegal action?

Should they be charged and convicted for such thievery and crookedness? It's a 14 year prison sentence for doing what they did! :eek:
Link in the OP has 2.

Anyway, the system worked. They were caught, so what’s the big deal?

Anyone. Hillary and Obama coordinated and ran an international Russian Collusion scam / failed coup attempt....this would be a piece of cake....but thanks for the Conspiracy Theory.

Speaking of which...

HEY MODS, CAN YOU DUMP THIS INTO CONSPIRACY THEORIES WHERE IT BELONGS, PLEASE....?!
A "coup" to install Mike frggin Pennce?

Do you read what you post?

And whine all you want. These docs were real and forged. The mods are not going to help

It's more than two. And it shows coordination

Yea...it failed but if ignored they will try it again and maybe then they will succeed.
Link in the OP has 2.

Anyway, the system worked. They were caught, so what’s the big deal?

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
I am quite surprised these people attempting to steal the election with this fraud have not been prosecuted.

It's very strange.

What does a Dimmer care about the law??

I am quite surprised these people attempting to steal the election with this fraud have not been prosecuted.

It's very strange.
Me too! This is the ultimate is treasonous acts. I think we have all become numb to the crimes of the MAGA cult that something like this is not a shock, as it should be. Last I heard, the AG in Michigan has referred these crimes to the DOJ for federal charges. My confidence in our DOJ is at an all time low.

But here you are, not caring about the law. Duh.

If you Trumpanzees ever learn how to string together two related thoughts in a row, we might be in trouble.
Don't hold your breath. They will need orders from their King, the Liar in Chief so they can be told what to think.

Trump won South Carolina
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump won Texas.
-------------------------------------------------

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Houston cheated----Trump didn't win in Houston. This is well documented.
Trump won South Carolina DESPITE DEMS CHEATING... Same year I caught the women cheating in SC, I signed up on Obama's web page as a supporter-----Joe Messina, his campaign manager, was looking for SC Obama support to bus to NC "to help out the vote there." Dems have always cheated...they are just getting more and more brazen as they go.

Forum List

Back