Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

The only fraud I have seen documented has been by Republicans
I've seen Fraud FIRST hand up close and in person------I know the women were turned in and yet nothing was done. I think this is the case----don't investigate known cases as it shows the swamp and the voting process itself to be corrupt which is why they only look at the ballots and don't go back and track the voters.

And FYI...dozens of people using one residence that isn't theirs is obviously fraud in such places as HOUSTON which is well documented-------notice nothing done to the blatant known cases. Line the voters up with their tax returns-----you vote where you pay taxes. You don't get to use "buddies" addresses as your address.

"I've seen voter fraud---several women in SC going county to county to vote."
Trump won South Carolina
----------------------------------------------------------------------
".......obviously fraud in such places as HOUSTON
Trump won Texas.
-------------------------------------------------

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Why do you think states had to change the voting laws? They don't want anymore election fraud.
What new election law was added by the repub legislators addresses any situation of election fraud that actually occured in the 2020 election? NONE!!!

YOU are being fooled by right wing rhetoric...that simply is right wing bull to restri t and limit voting, for citizens....

Rs can't win, without limiting citizens from voting... citizens who have the constitutional right to vote, and pick their representation.

That's just not right, nor is it constitutional.

The ones who want free and fair elections do.
The ones who rely on cheating don't.
Well guess which side wants to cheat again.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, posters dave & lenny, are you in the right thread?
No offense intended, but.....but you seem to be responding to voices in a different network.

Lemme mansplain to you:
The thread is about Republicans cheating.
Forging documents, official documents, election documents.
Trying to subvert a lawful election.
That is serious merde'. Trust me.

Here, read what one state's AG stated:

“Under state law, I think clearly you have forgery of a public record which is a 14-year offense, and election law forgery, which is a five-year offense,” Nessel said.

The salient question now is----how did this get organized? Who is the thought-leader on this exercise?

Clearly, if several states did it, and only states that Don Trump lost in the 2020 election...and they used the exact same verbiage in each of their attempts to submit forged or false documents, well then, there was coordination.... which leads to conspiracy in fact.

Surely, you see that?
Even if Breitbart and Alex Jones say it ain't so......it is so. Trust me.

"Republicans were trying to right a wrong. You know, after the election was stolen."
----------------------------------------------------------------
In a nation that embraces the rule of law as a foundational ethic you are suggesting that breaking the law....forging documents, submitting fake official ballots....is the right way to right a perceived wrong in the United States of today?

Why not take it to the court system? There are several levels from local, district, state Supreme, and Federal district and Supreme.
It seems a lot of channels to right your perceived wrong by using the rule of the courts, the Rule of Law.

Why break the law? With your idea of the American 'Rule of Law' does a perceived wrong justify another wrong?

If it does, well, I would suggest you take a break and think about that for a while. And think of the ramifications of your idea being implemented nationwide for all sorts and degrees of 'wrongs'.

I personally think that sorta kinda bends towards anarchy. Do we need courts in your America, poster Partiv?

They did...and lost. Over and over
Indeed, they did.
However, in my concept of the America I have lived in for a long while, losing in court does not allow one to then break any law in attempt to overrule the court.

An argument can be made that if the avatars like our LennyPartiv truly truly believed that right is on their side.....well, they would continue going to courts with more evidence, better evidence, and with a more persuasive and applicable arguments.

Instead, those avatarees have seemingly embraced violence (see January 6th) and crime (see forged documents) as their last best chance to get what they want.

I personally think that is about as un-American, un-patriotic, and dis-loyal to our principles as one can get.

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------
In a nation that embraces the rule of law as a foundational ethic you are suggesting that breaking the law....forging documents, submitting fake official ballots....is the right way to right a perceived wrong in the United States of today?
So you're okay with an election being stolen?

"So you're okay with an election being stolen"

As has been suggested to the good poster LennyPartiv on a multitude of occasions by several posters: Lenny's beef about a "stolen election".....is between him and his two Senators, his Congressman, his State's executive in charge of elections, or his local sheriff.
To date, he has not reported to this forum on his progress of disputing the 2020 election with those legal entities.

But, more to the point of this thread, where Republican leaders in several states seemingly conspired to illegally overturn the Presidential election (they seem to be OK with the elections of various Congressmen, School Board officials, and Township Clerks)...anyway, as stated in the thread there is evidence that forged documents, or counterfeit documents have been submitted by Republicans in states that Don Trump lost. None though, in states that Don Trump won.

So, if the good poster Lenny is suggesting that I'm OK with forging documents and submitting counterfeit ones to overturn an election is OK........well, I, for one, would demur.

Indeed, they did.
However, in my concept of the America I have lived in for a long while, losing in court does not allow one to then break any law in attempt to overrule the court.

An argument can be made that if the avatars like our LennyPartiv truly truly believed that right is on their side.....well, they would continue going to courts with more evidence, better evidence, and with a more persuasive and applicable arguments.

Instead, those avatarees have seemingly embraced violence (see January 6th) and crime (see forged documents) as their last best chance to get what they want.

I personally think that is about as un-American, un-patriotic, and dis-loyal to our principles as one can get.

IMHO
I agree but with them it's "whatever it takes".

They want power

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
Multiple states?

You mean 2.

Man, how did we dodge this bullet?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Multiple states?

You mean 2.

Man, how did we dodge this bullet?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Not two, but 5 States so far... had Republicans FORGE documents....using the exact format and wording. Who coordinated this illegal action?

Should they be charged and convicted for such thievery and crookedness? It's a 14 year prison sentence for doing what they did! :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back