Multiple people shot at a health clinic in Buffalo, Minnesota, and one person has been detained, police say

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

the 1st mass shooting of the corona era!

the 1st mass shooting of the corona era!

Biden, once again, is proving he's not the one to protect us...

Dollars to donuts it, yet another, unhinged, rabid, far rightwing Republican w/an abortion grievance running around taking matters into his own hands.

sorry, it has nothing to do with the "right wing".

Sleepy Joe is in charge, I lay it at hs feet.

Dollars to donuts it, yet another, unhinged, rabid, far rightwing Republican w/an abortion grievance running around taking matters into his own hands.

sorry, it has nothing to do with the "right wing".

Sleepy Joe is in charge, I lay it at hs feet.
They arrested the wrong man. Sleepy Joe is still at large, but may be innocent. If he was the shooter there would be five dead. He's a better shot than the 'wound them' man.

“All I can say is, it’s a history that spans several years and there’s certainly a history of him being unhappy with health care ... with the health care that he’d received,” police Chief Pat Budke said during a later news conference.

........ a 2nd opinion wasn't an option here?

~S~

Highly unlikely. Mass shooters are almost always leftists. The reason why, of course, is that you people encourage this type of violence.

Highly unlikely. Mass shooters are almost always leftists. The reason why, of course, is that you people encourage this type of violence.

Are you really as stupid as you sound, or are you just deliberately running cover for right-wing violence and terrorism?

I imagine it's some of both. Your really get off on right-wing violence, and you're really stupid.

A "handful" of arrests. How did he get a gun? Blame the NRA? Every mass shooter in modern history was a crazy leftie or just plain crazy.

Are you really as stupid as you sound, or are you just delibereaetly running cover for right-wing violence and terrorism.

I imagine it's some of both. Your really get off on right-wing violence, and you're really stupid.

The statistics support my contention. Hence your evidence-free personal attack. The last refuge of the weak...

Forum List

Back