Police officer dies in South Carolina mall shooting

COPCOMP93015.jpg

Gofundme

FOREST ACRES, S.C. -- A police officer responding to a report of a suspicious person was fatally shot at a suburban Columbia, S.C. mall on Wednesday, and police say a suspect is in custody.

The incident began when the report came in just before 8 a.m., Forest Acres police Chief Gene Sealy told reporters. Two officers responded and attempted to talk to the man, who fled on foot and ran through parts of Richland Mall, including the Barnes and Noble bookstore, officials said.

Cops: Officer Greg Alia dies in South Carolina mall shooting

So this officer tried the "liberal way" and tried to "talk" the killer into surrendering, that worked out well I see. SMH Another "runner" to boot, They never learn.

Yeah, you know and I know what you are thinking. That is ok with me. Cause it is the same thing I am thinking.

Of course, to a liberal (especially the white guilt loser patronizing racist libs) their thoughts are..."Good for him. White cop deserved it. How dare that white cop try to arrest a victim of white America."

Oh, they will deny they think like that, but we know that is how they think don't we? Yeah, we know.
If only he had been armed..

In a recent survey of incarcerated felons who used a gun in the commission of a crime conducted by the USCCA, 47% (almost half) reported that they would use the gun against resisting victims and/or to keep from getting arrested.

Forum List

Back