Police officer dies in South Carolina mall shooting

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
COPCOMP93015.jpg

Gofundme

FOREST ACRES, S.C. -- A police officer responding to a report of a suspicious person was fatally shot at a suburban Columbia, S.C. mall on Wednesday, and police say a suspect is in custody.

The incident began when the report came in just before 8 a.m., Forest Acres police Chief Gene Sealy told reporters. Two officers responded and attempted to talk to the man, who fled on foot and ran through parts of Richland Mall, including the Barnes and Noble bookstore, officials said.

Cops: Officer Greg Alia dies in South Carolina mall shooting

So this officer tried the "liberal way" and tried to "talk" the killer into surrendering, that worked out well I see. SMH Another "runner" to boot, They never learn.

Yeah, you know and I know what you are thinking. That is ok with me. Cause it is the same thing I am thinking.

Of course, to a liberal (especially the white guilt loser patronizing racist libs) their thoughts are..."Good for him. White cop deserved it. How dare that white cop try to arrest a victim of white America."

Oh, they will deny they think like that, but we know that is how they think don't we? Yeah, we know.

that is the consequences of a cop being afraid to shoot first because he was fearful of being called a racist and drummed out of his job as was Darren Wilson :up:

"He was so young" C.D., THAT is all you have to say? pathetic, at best. :up:

that is the consequences of a cop being afraid to shoot first because he was fearful of being called a racist and drummed out of his job as was Darren Wilson :up:

"He was so young" C.D., THAT is all you have to say? pathetic, at best. :up:

Oh, I'm sorry my response disappointed you.

COPCOMP93015.jpg

Gofundme

FOREST ACRES, S.C. -- A police officer responding to a report of a suspicious person was fatally shot at a suburban Columbia, S.C. mall on Wednesday, and police say a suspect is in custody.

The incident began when the report came in just before 8 a.m., Forest Acres police Chief Gene Sealy told reporters. Two officers responded and attempted to talk to the man, who fled on foot and ran through parts of Richland Mall, including the Barnes and Noble bookstore, officials said.

So this officer tried the "liberal way" and tried to "talk" the killer into surrendering, that worked out well I see. SMH Another "runner" to boot, They never learn.

Yeah, you know and I know what you are thinking. That is ok with me. Cause it is the same thing I am thinking.

Of course, to a liberal (especially the white guilt loser patronizing racist libs) their thoughts are..."Good for him. White cop deserved it. How dare that white cop try to arrest a victim of white America."

Oh, they will deny they think like that, but we know that is how they think don't we? Yeah, we know.
Yes, the police should always shoot first and ask questions later. That's how we train them right?

COPCOMP93015.jpg

Gofundme

You're being ridiculous. No one thinks the police officer deserved to be killed.

You're being ridiculous. No one thinks the police officer deserved to be killed.
No eh? That was 2015. These are the types of rallies going on during that time and typical of you. Especially you white patronizing racists on the left who isntitgate by always reminding the BLACKS how bad they have it cause of how bad their ancestors had it.

No eh? That was 2015. These are the types of rallies going on during that time and typical of you. Especially you white patronizing racists on the left who isntitgate by always reminding the BLACKS how bad they have it cause of how bad their ancestors had it.

South Carolina is NOTHING like Portland.

Interesting that the line of duty death of a Police Officer would be a political issue. The U.S. is on track for a 20 year high with about 90 Police Officers killed so far this year.

No eh? That was 2015. These are the types of rallies going on during that time and typical of you. Especially you white patronizing racists on the left who isntitgate by always reminding the BLACKS ho;)w bad they have it cause of how bad their ancestors had it.

They could have used snowplows to clear away the protestors. A couple of these side by side should do the trick. :)
1650212083739.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back