Muhammad the confused “prophet” Do Koran errors invalidate Islam?

Muslim Imams conspire to deceive the population with carefully crafted lies, that attempt to give deeper meaning to the Quranic verses.So when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.

“Prophet” Muhammad, with a pipeline directly to Allah, claimed cures for diseases are on flies’ wings But which cures for which diseases?

Attachments

• A7BA29A2-F346-4AA4-BF50-9C740E20303D.png
    A7BA29A2-F346-4AA4-BF50-9C740E20303D.png
    347.5 KB · Views: 25
Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:

I forget, did you ever answer the question, how did the story if Jesus bringing a clay bird to life when he was a boy get into the Quran ? This story is not in the bible but it is stolen from a book of fables written in about 150ad.

See Quran surah's 3.49 and 5.110 for the verses on this story.

Like I have said before, the Allah described in the Quran is not worth worshipping. He is an insane, sadistic monster. Here are some of the verses that say what he will do to unbelievers for all eternity.

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as
their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may
taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those
who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads
will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be
forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

40.70 Those who deny the scripture and that wherewith we send our messengers.
But they will come to know.
40.71 When yokes are about their necks and chains, they are dragged.
40.72 Through boiling waters; then they are thrust into the fire.

Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:

I forget, did you ever answer the question, how did the story if Jesus bringing a clay bird to life when he was a boy get into the Quran ? This story is not in the bible but it is stolen from a book of fables written in about 150ad.

See Quran surah's 3.49 and 5.110 for the verses on this story.

It’s believed by scholars that Muhammad obtained material about Jesus from sources outside the Bible. The Koran also strangely claims Christians viewed Mary as divine and in the Trinity, and that Jews viewed Ezra as son of God

You’re not even an Arab BUT you believe an Arab caveman was a prophet and you call your deity by a pagan Arabic name allah. Plus, you’re not fluent in Arabic, face Arabia in prayer, worship a pagan Arab rock and prractice pagan Arab rituals on hajj

Makes perfect sense! LOL

That, and kill non Muslims.
Like 0.0000005% of them will anyways. While the Christian GOP pushes efforts to go kill a few tens of thousands more Muslims.

Muslims have killed tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews and other non-Muslims since Islam’s unfortunate inception, advocated by Islamic doctrines of jihad and global conquest
Yes, members of the organized religions love few things more than killing in the names of their gods.

Violence is a violation of Christian doctrine. Violence is sanctioned in Islam
Yet Christians embrace "pre-emptive war." AKA, invasion.

And Islam endorses perpetual war until Sharia rules the world. AKA, supremacists on a par, if not worse, than the Nazis.

According to the Koran, Jesus is a prophet. Prophets must be correct in all they say or they are not a prophet. Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I am." Either he told the truth and is much more than a prophet, or he was not telling the truth and cannot be a prophet. Either way, the Koranic story is wrong.

According to the Koran, Jesus is a prophet. Prophets must be correct in all they say or they are not a prophet. Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I am." Either he told the truth and is much more than a prophet, or he was not telling the truth and cannot be a prophet. Either way, the Koranic story is wrong.

According to the Koran, a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified So. Koran is a joke

Attachments

• 7F02062F-640C-4C99-B34B-A02EC466E5FB.png
    7F02062F-640C-4C99-B34B-A02EC466E5FB.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 26
  • F332CE48-65F3-4ED6-A353-CC857B9F6ECC.png
    F332CE48-65F3-4ED6-A353-CC857B9F6ECC.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 26
Mohamed wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks. Not sure what Jesus used, but I'm sure it wasn't that.

Forum List

Back