Muhammad the confused “prophet” Do Koran errors invalidate Islam?

JoelT1

Sep 30, 2017
The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Below, an eminent scholar discusses the mistake and Muhammad’s confusion

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?

Attachments

• 90C468AB-76F0-4A00-AE9D-30EADC11718F.png
    90C468AB-76F0-4A00-AE9D-30EADC11718F.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 45

Attachments

• 1C76AD31-F0A3-442B-AC1A-336758040C35.png
    1C76AD31-F0A3-442B-AC1A-336758040C35.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 38
There are No errors in the Qur'an.

So your post is bogus. .... :cool:

Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

All of the prophets all of the erroneous male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are rife with wrongness.

Unfortunately for Muslims, the Koran mistakenly portrays Jacob as Abraham’s son. It’s common knowledge Jacob was the grandson as correctly indicated in the Bible

Oops! Koran is not infallible, after all. Nor, written by God

Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

All of the prophets all of the erroneous male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are rife with wrongness.

It’s common knowledge J

Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:

The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?
Followers will just claim an interpretation error or something if any belief of theirs is proven wrong. It's what all religious people have done for millenia.

Unfortunately for Muslims, the Koran mistakenly portrays Jacob as Abraham’s son. It’s common knowledge Jacob was the grandson as correctly indicated in the Bible

It’s common knowledge J

One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:

Maybe the OT is wrong.

Attachments

• C53D94C8-2287-4D42-BDF2-9AC732CE2C4A.png
    C53D94C8-2287-4D42-BDF2-9AC732CE2C4A.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 3E2C0AA6-8A17-458B-A517-0C007BB89DF4.png
    3E2C0AA6-8A17-458B-A517-0C007BB89DF4.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 50

Koran wasn’t sent. And God doesn’t change his words as the Koran says

The bible was not sent either.

It’s common knowledge J

Maybe the OT is wrong.

Um, the Patriarchal Family originated in the Old Testament

19_48.png

19_49.png

Followers will just claim an interpretation error or something if any belief of theirs is proven wrong. It's what all religious people have done for millenia.

“Allah” sent his “Messenger” Muhammad an incorrect “message” about a famous biblical family. Maybe FedEx should have been used LOL

19_48.png

19_49.png

“Allah” sent his “Messenger” Muhammad an incorrect “message” about a famous biblical family. Maybe FedEx should have been used LOL
God told a bunch of dirty sand dwellers that a woman ate an apple and so because of that people have oppressed women for millenia. The OT is stupid.

Embarrassingly for Muslims, Koran incorrectly denies Jesus’ crucifixion, historical fact. Biggest blunder in literary history about the biggest event in history.

Worse still, Koran absurdly claims a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified. Surat An-Nisa' [4:157-158] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Attachments

• B93AD6B2-56DD-4FB9-A453-A28B0C9E478D.png
    B93AD6B2-56DD-4FB9-A453-A28B0C9E478D.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

19_48.png

19_49.png

Or a burning bush.

Embarrassingly for Muslims, Koran incorrectly denies Jesus’ crucifixion, historical fact. Biggest blunder in literary history about the biggest event in history.

Worse still, Koran absurdly claims a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified. Surat An-Nisa' [4:157-158] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
How's that any more outlandish than coming back from the dead and a virgin birth?

Forum List

Back