Muhammad the confused “prophet” Do Koran errors invalidate Islam?

Um, palestine originated as a pagan Roman name imposed on ancient Israel about 2000 years ago and about 500 years before Muslims existed.

Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:

Embarrassingly for Muslims, Koran incorrectly denies Jesus’ crucifixion, historical fact. Biggest blunder in literary history about the biggest event in history.

Worse still, Koran absurdly claims a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified. Surat An-Nisa' [4:157-158] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
How's that any more outlandish than coming back from the dead and a virgin birth?
The Quran also says Israel belongs to the Jews.
True, the jews were originally given the land of Palestine.

But later they violated their covenant with God thru idol worship and other egregious sins, and were driven off the land. ..... :cool:

Koran is riddled with many errors Such as mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son rather than grandson, and not knowing about Ishmael.

One reason the Qur'an was sent, was to correct the many errors found in the Bible. ..... :cool:
\

you left out the "MOSQUE FACT" that DA JOOS AND CHRISTINS_-----THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM
rewrite their bibles every Monday and Thursday JUST TO DISPUTE THE KORAN----there are 100s of thousands of VERSIONS of da fake Christian bible and da fake JOOOISH bible (I learned all about it in a mosque) DA ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

Unfortunately for Muslims, the Koran mistakenly portrays Jacob as Abraham’s son. It’s common knowledge Jacob was the grandson as correctly indicated in the Bible

Oops! Koran is not infallible, after all. Nor, written by God

There are No errors in the Qur'an.

So your post is bogus. .... :cool:

All of the prophets all of the erroneous male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are rife with wrongness.

It’s common knowledge J

Maybe the OT is wrong.

the NT says the same thing that the OT says----JESUS DID NOT KNOW?

\

you left out the "MOSQUE FACT" that DA JOOS AND CHRISTINS_-----THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM
rewrite their bibles every Monday and Thursday JUST TO DISPUTE THE KORAN----there are 100s of thousands of VERSIONS of da fake Christian bible and da fake JOOOISH bible (I learned all about it in a mosque) DA ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

Koran is fake. It cannot even be traced to Muhammad. According to Islamic sources, the caliph Uthman and a committee produced today’s Koran decades after Muhammad’s death. Muhammad did not supervise, proofread or authorize today’s Koran

Uthman also burned the early Korans but no biblical manuscripts were ever burned

Funny, “Allah” forgot to text Muhammad a message to compile the Koran before dying

Um, palestine originated as a pagan Roman name imposed on ancient Israel about 2000 years ago and about 500 years before Muslims existed.

Embarrassingly for Muslims, Koran incorrectly denies Jesus’ crucifixion, historical fact. Biggest blunder in literary history about the biggest event in history.

Worse still, Koran absurdly claims a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified. Surat An-Nisa' [4:157-158] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
How's that any more outlandish than coming back from the dead and a virgin birth?

But later they violated their covenant with God thru idol worship and other egregious sins, and were driven off the land. ..... :cool:
I always find it hilarious how some folks' arguments change based upon who they're talking about. Here we have a defense of Jews and their land based upon who was there and had it stolen from them. In america with respect to the indigenous peoples of the Americas the defense becomes "well it was happening all over and everyone was getting their shit taken so this is ours rightfully".

Koran wasn’t sent. And God doesn’t change his words as the Koran says

The bible was not sent either.

It did not have to be "sent" in a bat cave-----DA JOOOOS knew how to write

\

Koran is fake. It cannot even be traced to Muhammad. According to Islamic sources, the caliph Uthman and a committee produced today’s Koran decades after Muhammad’s death. Muhammad did not supervise, proofread or authorize today’s Koran
But of course the bible is "the word of god".

I always find it hilarious how some folks' arguments change based upon who they're talking about. Here we have a defense of Jews and their land based upon who was there and had it stolen from them. In america with respect to the indigenous peoples of the Americas the defense becomes "well it was happening all over and everyone was getting their shit taken so this is ours rightfully".

different people present different arguements

\

All male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are fake.

\

But of course the bible is "the word of god".

the bible was written by DA JOOOOS------so was the Talmud-----the SONG OF SOLOMON is divine----as is
the KAMA SUDTRA

\

that leaves JUST the Kama Sudtra

\

What that leaves is a huge hole in your understanding of human spirituality, but I dont' find that at all surprising.

different people present different arguements
The same people present different arguements love.

\

What that leaves is a huge hole in your understanding of human spirituality, but I dont' find that at all surprising.

I ain't got no holes

Doesnt it say the sky was once smoke instead of gas?
The term smoke was understood by the ancient people to describe a substance floating in the air.

Much like the ancient Greek's used the term "Milky Way" to describe a portion of our galaxy using common words. .... :cool:

Koran is confused over which was created first, heaven or Earth. Oops!

Attachments

• 3AFC4AB7-59D7-4FD1-B799-F6FB49564A37.png
    3AFC4AB7-59D7-4FD1-B799-F6FB49564A37.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 7699A069-99D9-495E-B517-E3F4C89C2F13.png
    7699A069-99D9-495E-B517-E3F4C89C2F13.png
    138 KB · Views: 29
The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Below, an eminent scholar discusses the mistake and Muhammad’s confusion

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?
The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?

Your own link disproves everything you said. There is nothing within the pages of the Qur'an (Koran) that suggests Jacob was Abraham's son. You based your assumption on the following text: “We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.” Within this text, there is no reference whatsoever to the relationship of either patriarch to Abraham and a fair reading would be that God gave Abraham both a son (Issac) and a grandson (Jacob) who would both be prophets. Then you say: “He [Muhammad] isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! This is utter nonsense! One thing I know about you and it is this: You have never read the Qur'an. If you say you did I will call you a liar. Ishmael is a central figure in the Qur'an. Just for you, here is a link to an on-line Qur'an with both verse-search and word-search (M.H. Shakir Version). Read it and escape from your prison of ignorance.

The Koran

Now, do a simple word search by typing the word Ismail (Ishmael) and you will find a dozen references to the man.

By the way, if you are researching the Qur'an you may want to know that the English names and Arabic names of the patriarchs are not the same.

Ayub is Job
Dawood is David
Haroun is Aaron
Ibrahim is Abraham
Isa is Jesus
Ishaq is Issac
Ismail is Ishmael
Musa is Moses
Nuh is Noah
Sulaiman is Solomon
Yaqoub is Jacob
Yunas is Jonah

Koran mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son is a well-known glaring error. This and other errors discredited Muhammad with Jews and Christians and even Arabs familiar with the Bible and the Patriarchal family

Below, a prominent scholar discusses the mistake

19_48.png

19_49.png

19_48.png

19_49.png

Your own link disproves everything you said. There is nothing within the pages of the Qur'an (Koran) that suggests Jacob was Abraham's son. You based your assumption on the following text: “We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.” Within this text, there is no reference whatsoever to the relationship of either patriarch to Abraham and a fair reading would be that God gave Abraham both a son (Issac) and a grandson (Jacob) who would both be prophets. Then you say: “He [Muhammad] isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! This is utter nonsense! One thing I know about you and it is this: You have never read the Qur'an. If you say you did I will call you a liar. Ishmael is a central figure in the Qur'an. Just for you, here is a link to an on-line Qur'an with both verse-search and word-search (M.H. Shakir Version). Read it and escape from your prison of ignorance.

The Koran

Now, do a simple word search by typing the word Ismail (Ishmael) and you will find a dozen references to the man.

By the way, if you are researching the Qur'an you may want to know that the English names and Arabic names of the patriarchs are not the same.

Ayub is Job
Dawood is David
Haroun is Aaron
Ibrahim is Abraham
Isa is Jesus
Ishaq is Issac
Ismail is Ishmael
Musa is Moses
Nuh is Noah
Sulaiman is Solomon
Yaqoub is Jacob
Yunas is Jonah