Muhammad the confused “prophet” Do Koran errors invalidate Islam?

try 36:36
Qur'an 36:36 "Glory be to Allah Who created all things in pairs: the plants of the earth, mankind themselves and other living things which they do not know."

The Qur'an isn't a science book, and besides, the ancient people wouldn't have understood about viruses and bacteria, if that's the angle your coming from?

The Qur'an explains concepts and spirituality in terms people of that time could relate to. .... :cool:
there are asexual lizards and sharks.
Being completely false and leading people to ignorance shoudnt be a virtue. Kind of ruins its credibility.
You had a reasonable explanation for the first one but not this one.
Dont worry. Your brother religions has some false scientific knowledge as well.
:D

Islamic “science”: Cures for diseases are on flies’ wings So claimed Muhammad Master of all wisdom But which cures for which diseases?

for the record----rambam was educated in ISLAMIC MEDICINE ---in Cordoba. His comment about the
medical science of his time as found in "The Guide
to the Perplexed" is------VERY PRIMITIVE. He rejects
just about every treatment as USELESS

Hippocrates is Father of medicine Was he Muslim?

try 36:36
Qur'an 36:36 "Glory be to Allah Who created all things in pairs: the plants of the earth, mankind themselves and other living things which they do not know."

The Qur'an isn't a science book, and besides, the ancient people wouldn't have understood about viruses and bacteria, if that's the angle your coming from?

The Qur'an explains concepts and spirituality in terms people of that time could relate to. .... :cool:
Being completely false and leading people to ignorance shoudnt be a virtue. Kind of ruins its credibility.

Islamic “science”: Cures for diseases are on flies’ wings So claimed Muhammad Master of all wisdom But which cures for which diseases?

for the record----rambam was educated in ISLAMIC MEDICINE ---in Cordoba. His comment about the

you are naïve-----OF COURSE HE WAS MUSLIM----so was
ALEXANDER THE GREAT------and Adam (ie Mr. Eve) ----
even George Washington was muslim. Do you remember the 18th century poet SHALEM SHABAZZI? ----also muslim-----he was posthumously converted-----Rambam too---
maybe Thomas Edison

you are naïve-----OF COURSE HE WAS MUSLIM----so was
ALEXANDER THE GREAT------and Adam (ie Mr. Eve) ----
even George Washington was muslim. Do you remember the 18th century poet SHALEM SHABAZZI? ----also muslim-----he was posthumously converted-----Rambam too---
maybe Thomas Edison

Islamic “science”: Camel urine has medicinal properties according to Muhammad the Master of all wisdom!

Attachments

• 4A5D69FB-5536-4927-9D59-100924A179D8.png
    4A5D69FB-5536-4927-9D59-100924A179D8.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 25
Like I said, the Qur'an isn't a science book. Plus the ancient people wouldn't have had any idea about asexual lizards and sharks, nor would they care.

The Qur'an presents timeless spiritual teachings about man's existence and place in the universe. .... :cool:
But that isnt correct. It is a lie. Shouldnt a prophet know better than to spread misinformation? You yourself said nothing in the Koran was false.

Like I said, the Qur'an isn't a science book. Plus the ancient people wouldn't have had any idea about asexual lizards and sharks, nor would they care.

The Qur'an presents timeless spiritual teachings about man's existence and place in the universe. .... :cool:
But that isnt correct. It is a lie. Shouldnt a prophet know better than to spread misinformation? You yourself said nothing in the Koran was false.

Muhammad’s own peeps knew he was a liar, which he was. Christians & Jews, too, knew which is why he rants against them in the Koran

Attachments

• 3BFBE3BB-7DEA-4118-8628-C24700EE1083.png
    3BFBE3BB-7DEA-4118-8628-C24700EE1083.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2AD083DE-C2FA-4739-999F-7A031C553A69.png
    2AD083DE-C2FA-4739-999F-7A031C553A69.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 22
The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Below, an eminent scholar discusses the mistake and Muhammad’s confusion

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?
Followers will just claim an interpretation error or something if any belief of theirs is proven wrong. It's what all religious people have done for millenia.
That, and kill non Muslims.
Like 0.0000005% of them will anyways. While the Christian GOP pushes efforts to go kill a few tens of thousands more Muslims.

The so-called “prophet of Islam” is the last and greatest prophet, according to Islam, following the long line of biblical prophets. Putting aside the utter absurdity of an Arab prophet in Arabia following the long line of Jewish prophets in Israel, Muhammad should have been fully knowledgeable of those prophets who preceded him.

But, Muhammad evidently was seriously lacking in knowledge In one of his “messages” in his Koran, allegedly dictated by “Allah” Muhammad confuses the family of the famous biblical figure Abraham He thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son rather than the grandson, and he isn’t aware of Ishmael from whom Muslims claim Muhammad descended! Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

(Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.

19_48.png

And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
19_49.png

So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.

This is a well-known glaring Koran error, which is one reason Muhammad’s “prophethood” was discredited as a fraud among Christians, Jews, and even Arabs familiar with the Bible.

Since Islam’s legitimacy depends on the Koran’s alleged infallibility as allegedly dictated by “Allah” to his alleged “Messenger”, does this collosal and embarrassing mistake delegitimize the Koran as a farce and render Islam as a hoax?
Followers will just claim an interpretation error or something if any belief of theirs is proven wrong. It's what all religious people have done for millenia.
Like 0.0000005% of them will anyways. While the Christian GOP pushes efforts to go kill a few tens of thousands more Muslims.

from where do you get your stats?

19_48.png

19_49.png

1.8 billion Muslims in the world. How many would you say have killed a non-Muslim?

19_48.png

19_49.png

1.8 billion Muslims in the world. How many would you say have killed a non-Muslim?

you just GUESSED?

19_48.png

19_49.png

Muslims have killed tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews and other non-Muslims since Islam’s unfortunate inception, advocated by Islamic doctrines of jihad and global conquest

19_48.png

19_49.png

How many mass Muslim demonstrations against terrorism have taken place since 9/11?

Last edited:
2.2 billion Christians in the world-----1.8 billion muslims. I am confident that the 1.8 billion muslims have killed far more of the 2.2 billion Christians-------than the 2.2 billion Christians have killed of the 1.8 billion muslims------in fact I am confident that the 1.8 billion muslims have killed more of the 1.8 billion muslims-------then the 2.2 billion chrisitians have killed of the 1.8 billion muslims

How many mass Muslim demonstrations against terrorism since 9/11?

how many times have how many muslims chanted
DEATH TO ___________ ???

2.2 billion Christians in the world-----1.8 billion muslims. I am confident that the 1.8 billion muslims have killed far more of the 2.2 billion Christians-------than the 2.2 billion Christians have killed of the 1.8 billion muslims------in fact I am confident that the 1.8 billion muslims have killed more of the 1.8 billion muslims-------then the 2.2 billion chrisitians have killed of the 1.8 billion muslims

About 70 million Hindus, maybe more, have reportedly been killed by Muslims

19_48.png

19_49.png

Muslims have killed tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews and other non-Muslims since Islam’s unfortunate inception, advocated by Islamic doctrines of jihad and global conquest
Yes, members of the organized religions love few things more than killing in the names of their gods.

19_48.png

19_49.png

Yes, members of the organized religions love few things more than killing in the names of their gods.

Violence is a violation of Christian doctrine. Violence is sanctioned in Islam

Yet Christians embrace "pre-emptive war." AKA, invasion.

Yet Christians embrace "pre-emptive war." AKA, invasion.

Where does Jesus espouse the doctrine of forced global conquest, as Muhammad has done?

Muslim Imams conspire to deceive the population with carefully crafted lies, that attempt to give deeper meaning to the Quranic verses.So when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.

Forum List

Back