Yeah, "Jewish relatives", I have heard that one from many non Jews passing for Jews to attempt to make themselves be believable.

You do not know history. You do not know Islamic history. You do not know what happened with the Jewish tribes in Arabia because you do not give a darn about Jews.

AND.....

Jews have NEVER, EVER said they are right about everything.

That saying is a purely Jew hatred saying from people who hate Jews.

Wear your Jew hating mantle with pride, now.

Only an idiot thinks the world is divided into Jew lovers and Jew haters.

I'm mostly neutral towards Jews - except for the fact that I've grew up in New York and have had many Jewish fiends, and that my inlaws are Jewish - one of whose Bar Mitzvah I attended 2 weekends ago.

People like you think that everyone's life should be focused on Jews, and any variance from your diatribe makes them a Jew hater.

If you'd noticed I've been very strongly Pro-Israel in my posts regarding the current Israeli/Gaza conflict.

Sorry if I'm a bit too complex for you to comprehend!

Only an idiot thinks the world is divided into Jew lovers and Jew haters.

I'm mostly neutral towards Jews - except for the fact that I've grew up in New York and have had many Jewish fiends, and that my inlaws are Jewish - one of whose Bar Mitzvah I attended 2 weekends ago.

People like you think that everyone's life should be focused on Jews, and any variance from your diatribe makes them a Jew hater.

If you'd noticed I've been very strongly Pro-Israel in my posts regarding the current Israeli/Gaza conflict.

Sorry if I'm a bit too complex for you to comprehend!
Your Jew hating tropes, the ones every Jew hater uses, is what gave you away. Nothing else.

Not complex at all. Way too easy to figure out by your antisemitic tropes.

But keep trying to make yourself NOT an antisemite.

If you are pro Israel, do not post things like "The Jews think that they are right about everything."

THAT is a very blatant antisemitic trope.

You have to decide how you are going to speak about Jews from now on. Tell the truth, or repeat antisemitic tropes.

Thanks for the OpEd.
No OpEd. But an author. It is from a history book. 2000 Years of Jewish History, chapter 6, pp. 42-43.

To Richard-H.
Please don't parrot Islamists poison propaganda. The traitors were the anti Jewish islamic warriors.
Plus. Why make wars in the first place?

What The Qur'an Really Says
By Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

The Qur'an Says That Allah Gave The Land Of Israel To The Jews
And Will Restore Them To It At The End Of Days

Hrere is more:

And more

Was the founder of Islam teligion - Muhammad - a Zionist?

Tongue-in-cheek?

Is Sheikh palazzi still alive?

Hrere is more:

And more

Tongue-in-cheek?

Palazzi? Are you kidding me? He's a complete fake. He's not a Sheik either.

Your Jew hating tropes, the ones every Jew hater uses, is what gave you away. Nothing else.

Not complex at all. Way too easy to figure out by your antisemitic tropes.

But keep trying to make yourself NOT an antisemite.

If you are pro Israel, do not post things like "The Jews think that they are right about everything."

THAT is a very blatant antisemitic trope.

You have to decide how you are going to speak about Jews from now on. Tell the truth, or repeat antisemitic tropes.

It seems that you believe that everyone's life must be focused on their attitudes towards Jews.

I'm Irish/Italian. I basically don't care one way or another about Jews. I know that in your conceit that's hard for you to imagine.

In the case of the current war, I strongly support Israel because I recognize that what Hama did on Oct. 7 was mass murder. I'm against mass murder and believe Israel has a right and obligation to retaliate.

The Jews at Banu Qurayza broke their alliance with the Muslims and made a deal with their enemy. They were attacked for being traitors, not for being Jews.
Nope, the Jews refused to accept Mohammad as the final messenger, so he looted and slaughtered them. Mohammad and his followers then stole their money and used it to finance more invading, looting, raping and murdering of other people and lands. History of Islam, short version.

Palazzi? ..
Palazzi - a noted Sheik in Italy. Check your facts.
chrome_screenshot_1704629700967.png

Nope, the Jews refused to accept Mohammad as the final messenger, so he looted and slaughtered them. Mohammad and his followers then stole their money and used it to finance more invading, looting, raping and murdering of other people and lands. History of Islam, short version.
Islamist Surada still does TAQYYIA and denies he is Muslim?
IMG-20240107-WA0000.jpg

Hrere is more:

And more

Tongue-in-cheek?

surprise!

Islamist Surada still does TAQYYIA and denies he is Muslim?
View attachment 884673

Are you Jewish? Lashon Hara is a serious sin. I'm Episcopalian. My family have been Protestant since the Reformation.

Forum List

Back