Mueller's Past & Current Tactics Are Catching Up With Him

So far your Russian loving lawyer has lost in the court trial and on his appeals for this case...

We'll see if the SC takes the case, and then, if he loses again....
Another great example of a projecting hypocritical snowflake executing the very tactics just talked about...

A snowflake accuses a lawyer doing his job of being a Russian / being Russian-loving simply because his client who happens to be Russians.

By that Logic, any defense attorney who defends ACCUSED murderers, rapists, thieves, of hookers IS one of those / is a murderer/rapists/thieves/hookers-lover.

You just can't fix THAT kind of 'stupid'.
He has the Russian GOVERNMENT as his client, not simply 'a Russian'.

And it is you and your op that brought in a case Weisman had on Enron t smear your opponent from 20 years ago to deflect. :rolleyes:

Ohh, leary in general are they? :rolleyes:What are they going to do exactly? NOT consider merrits of the case in front of them impartially?
A USSC Justice, watching Mueller's continued unethical prosecutorial conduct, just injected himself into Mueller's investigation without the case being presented to the USSC. That doesn't happen hardly ever..... Mueller's conduct, as pointed out, is getting noticed.
Hey Easy...could you get us a linky...???

EASYT65 made up the part about " watching unethical prosecuratorial conduct"

here is what there ACTUALLY is:

from the D.C. Circuit's decision we learned that a foreign government was actively involved in blocking Mueller’s investigation. That fact is intriguing enough. In the ordinary course, that should have been the end of it. The state-owned Corporation filed an appeal with the Supreme Court, which receives roughly 7,000 petitions a year but acts in fewer than 200 of them. There was unanimity below — all four judges (the District Court judge and the three Circuit Court judges) had agreed that the Corporation and Country A’s legal claims of sovereign immunity and of contrary foreign law were without merit. There was little reason for judicial watchers to expect anything beyond a quiet return to the grand jury and further proceedings there. We headed off for the holidays.

And then came Roberts’ surprise Sunday decision. He is the “circuit justice” for the D.C. Circuit, meaning he is the justice assigned to receive emergency and other petitions arising from that circuit. Under Supreme Court rules, the circuit justice may act without consulting his or her colleagues to dispose of routine rulings. So, we should not read too much into the fact that it is the chief justice in particular who acted here.

But we can read a good deal into his decision to intervene at all. Although every judge below agreed there was ultimately no merit to the Corporation’s legal claims, Roberts evidently harbors some doubt. Something in the Corporation’s papers caught his attention.. So rather than consigning this appeal to the discard pile with thousands of others, he has blocked the lower courts’ decisions until he can receive the government’s briefs defending those decisions. Those papers must be filed no later than New Year’s Eve. Once he receives the full briefing, he can reject the Corporation’s appeal or he can advance the matter to the full court for consideration.

A Holiday Mystery: Why Did John Roberts Intervene in the Mueller Probe?

Niothing in the remainder of your post has ACTUALLY talked about anything happening to Mueller or his investigation.
You mean other than the facts / evidence / reminder of Mueller's past documented history of misconduct posted in the opening post in this thread, there is nothing to support the historically documented evidence against Mueller?

You mean like how evidence shows Mueller and his FBI learned about the Russian crimes associated with their effort to acquire Uranium One in 2014 and chose to hide it?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

https://nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...eblowers_homes_to_protect_robert_mueller.html

Or are you talking about how Mueller intentionally sent innocent people to jail?

Not So Honorable: Docs Show Mueller’s FBI Denied Justice To Four Innocent Men

Or are you talking about how DOJ Oher testified to Congress about how Mueller was already talking to / working with him and Trump-hating foreign spy Steele?

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

:p

Ohh, leary in general are they? :rolleyes:What are they going to do exactly? NOT consider merrits of the case in front of them impartially?
A USSC Justice, watching Mueller's continued unethical prosecutorial conduct, just injected himself into Mueller's investigation without the case being presented to the USSC. That doesn't happen hardly ever..... Mueller's conduct, as pointed out, is getting noticed.
The Appeals court ruled your Russian client was in contempt of court, had to pay a fine for every day they refused t comply with the Judge's ruling.

The Russians then requested the supreme court hear the case.

Four SC justices have to agree to hear the case, and while they decide, Roberts stayed their fines ordered by the Court of appeal ruling.

Does the lawyer have a documented history of working for the Russian Government?

NO

The Lawyer was / is a LAWYER....

AGAIN....

A snowflake accuses a lawyer doing his job of being a Russian / being Russian-loving simply because his client who happens to be Russians.

By that Logic, any defense attorney who defends ACCUSED murderers, rapists, thieves, of hookers IS one of those / is a murderer/rapists/thieves/hookers-lover.

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate some snowflakes are just bat-shit crazy and will never ever embrace common sense or facts.

The Appeals court ruled your Russian client....
Thank you again for the exemplary example of snowflake projection....

Not only do you declare that any lawyer who represents a client is automatically what their client is and is automatically GUILTY of doing what their client has been ACCUSED of, you then project upon me by claiming the lawyer's client is suddenly somehow 'MY' client simply because I brought the story up for discussion.

The need to project and personally attack anyone who disagrees with you, who does not embrace your ideology and hate is a shining example of Liberal / snowflake intolerance.

Hey Easy...could you get us a linky...???

Justice Roberts pauses contempt order for mystery case linked to Mueller’s Russia probe

"Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts Jr. reportedly pauses contempt order for a mystery foreign government-owned company in a case linked to the Robert Mueller’s probe into alleged Trump campaign collusion with Russia."

Actually I did not, but nice try.....

His prosecutorial misconduct has been followed and documented or some time...as shown by the links to articles about how Mueller has been caught withholding / manufacturing evidence in order to sent innocent people to jail....as shown by the recent discussion / revelation of Mueller's 'Perjury Trap' tactics used against his victims, like Corsi who is suing him for attempting to extort him into giving false testimony against Trump in exchange for 'leniency'.

Not only can you not spell, but you lie in an attempt to push your false narratives.

Niothing in the remainder of your post has ACTUALLY talked about anything happening to Mueller or his investigation.
You mean other than the facts / evidence / reminder of Mueller's past documented history of misconduct posted in the opening post in this thread, there is nothing to support the historically documented evidence against Mueller?

You mean like how evidence shows Mueller and his FBI learned about the Russian crimes associated with their effort to acquire Uranium One in 2014 and chose to hide it?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

https://nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...eblowers_homes_to_protect_robert_mueller.html

Or are you talking about how Mueller intentionally sent innocent people to jail?

Not So Honorable: Docs Show Mueller’s FBI Denied Justice To Four Innocent Men

Or are you talking about how DOJ Oher testified to Congress about how Mueller was already talking to / working with him and Trump-hating foreign spy Steele?

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

:p

I'll repeat again, for the retarded:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MUELLER OR HIS INVESTIGATION?

How did the promissed "catch up" materialize in an ACTUAL consequence? What is the nature of the "catch up" you keep claiming?

Actually I did not, but nice try.....

His prosecutorial misconduct has been followed and documented or some time...as shown by the links to articles about how Mueller has been caught withholding / manufacturing evidence in order to sent innocent people to jail....as shown by the recent discussion / revelation of Mueller's 'Perjury Trap' tactics used against his victims, like Corsi who is suing him for attempting to extort him into giving false testimony against Trump in exchange for 'leniency'.

Not only can you not spell, but you lie in an attempt to push your false narratives.

Yes you certainly did asshole.

There is no link indicating ANYTHING about Justice Robert's general thoughts about Mueller's investigation. He interfered ina proceeding, his reasoning for doing so is an UNKNOWN.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MUELLER OR HIS INVESTIGATION? How did the promissed "catch up" materialize in an ACTUAL consequence? What is the nature of the "catch up" you keep claiming?

Thank you for fulfilling my prediction made back in Post #33. As usual, cornered denying snowflakes are so predictable:

"But his past has already caught up with him. His documented history of unethical, immoral, illegal, prosecutorial misconduct has been revealed, exposed, reported....

...but let me guess, you are going to try to move the proverbial goal posts by declaring - according to you - that 'catch up with him' means he is legally held accountable, as in indicted, and demand that everyone adopt and adhere to YOUR definition of 'catch up with' because YOU say so.

Bwuhahahahaha........"

There is no link indicating ANYTHING about Justice Robert's general thoughts about Mueller's investigation.
You are a relentless idiot, I will give you that.

I said people HAVE taken notice of Mueller's actions. You claimed they had not. I stated the FACT that Chief Justice had injected himself into Mueller's investigation. which he did as evident by the link I posted. I never said Roberts considers Mueller being unethical, just that Roberts had taken notice of his actions / case / investigation, and that he had stepped in to take action, which, again, he did.

Your attempt to spin and lie after being exposed as having no idea what you were talking about it duly noted.

Does the lawyer have a documented history of working for the Russian Government?

NO

The Lawyer was / is a LAWYER....

AGAIN....

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate some snowflakes are just bat-shit crazy and will never ever embrace common sense or facts.
:cuckoo:

I didn't accuse him of any wrong doing, simply pointing out who he worked for and is fighting for, in this case, the Russian Government, not simply some Russian company....

WHAT HAPPENED TO MUELLER OR HIS INVESTIGATION? How did the promissed "catch up" materialize in an ACTUAL consequence? What is the nature of the "catch up" you keep claiming?

Thank you for fulfilling my prediction made back in Post #33. As usual, cornered denying snowflakes are so predictable:

"But his past has already caught up with him. His documented history of unethical, immoral, illegal, prosecutorial misconduct has been revealed, exposed, reported....

...but let me guess, you are going to try to move the proverbial goal posts by declaring - according to you - that 'catch up with him' means he is legally held accountable, as in indicted, and demand that everyone adopt and adhere to YOUR definition of 'catch up with' because YOU say so.

Bwuhahahahaha........"

No dummy, all I want to see is a single ACTUAL tangable consequence for Mueller or investigation.

Fuck you and you retarded "documented".

The Appeals court ruled your Russian client....
Thank you again for the exemplary example of snowflake projection....

Not only do you declare that any lawyer who represents a client is automatically what their client is and is automatically GUILTY of doing what their client has been ACCUSED of, you then project upon me by claiming the lawyer's client is suddenly somehow 'MY' client simply because I brought the story up for discussion.

The need to project and personally attack anyone who disagrees with you, who does not embrace your ideology and hate is a shining example of Liberal / snowflake intolerance.
so what? Am I suppose to LOVE Putin and his government after what they did to us? He and you, can kiss my grits.... :p

I didn't accuse him of any wrong doing, simply pointing out who he worked for and is fighting for, in this case, the Russian Government, not simply some Russian company....
Oh, don't back down now - OWN your statement / accusation.

Call it what you want, 'accused', 'insinuated', 'stated', etc.... that being the lawyer for the Russians suddenly means he is PRO-Russian, a traitor to his country.

so what? Am I suppose to LOVE Putin and his government after what they did to us? He and you, can kiss my grits.... :p
Reign in the 'crazy', C4A. No one said you have to love anyone.

If you are so pissed at what the Russians did, why aren't you pissed that Obama knew about it in 2014 yet did nothing about it, allowing it to continue for 2 years?!

Does this have something to do with naked selfies obtained by investigators of Maria Butina....? Or is that another/different case being fought in the Courts?

Oh, don't back down now - OWN your statement / accusation.

Call it what you want, 'accused', 'insinuated', 'stated', etc.... that being the lawyer for the Russians suddenly means he is PRO-Russian, a traitor to his country.
you lie, like a rug!

i never said that he was a traitor, loggerhead! :lol:

No dummy, all I want to see is a single ACTUAL tangable consequence for Mueller or investigation. Fuck you and you retarded "documented".
Bwuhahaha.....you seek to minimize the fact that Mueller's misconduct is and has been documented for some time by declaring - as with Hillary - if someone is not actually caught / indicted / prosecuted then their crimes never really happened.

It does not work that way in REAL life.

Brennan was caught perjuring himself about illegally spying on the Senate. To prevent his indictment the DNC and GOP struck a deal that required him to stand in front of Congress and admit he had perjured himself and had spied on the Senate. According to your twisted logic Brennan never did anything wrong.

Former US AG Eric Holder was caught perjuring himself regarding Fast and Furious. Despite him being protected by Obama from indictment / punishment a BI-PARTISAN Congress agreed to Censure him for his crime, making him the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to ever be Censured. According to your twisted logic Holder never did anything wrong.

Forum List

Back