Mueller's Past & Current Tactics Are Catching Up With Him

There is no link indicating ANYTHING about Justice Robert's general thoughts about Mueller's investigation.
You are a relentless idiot, I will give you that.

I said people HAVE taken notice of Mueller's actions. You claimed they had not. I stated the FACT that Chief Justice had injected himself into Mueller's investigation. which he did as evident by the link I posted. I never said Roberts considers Mueller being unethical, just that Roberts had taken notice of his actions / case / investigation, and that he had stepped in to take action, which, again, he did.

Your attempt to spin and lie after being exposed as having no idea what you were talking about it duly noted.

You are full of shit at every turn, here is you CLEARLY saying that Roberts injected himself due to "unethical prosecutorial conduct"
A USSC Justice, watching Mueller's continued unethical prosecutorial conduct, just injected himself into Mueller's investigation

Do you seriousy think people are too stupid to read your black and white words?

REALITY is that there is NOTHING KNOWN ABOUT THE REASON JUSTICE ROBERTS INTERFERED, the rest is just your usual fantasies.

Last edited:
When mueller let it leak that all of his prosecutors were democrats that was proof of his intent of blackmail to scare trump to stop investigating the deep states crimes

Forum List

Back