Much To Our Chagrin....

Claiming you proved something when all you did is state your opinion is transparent and reflects your poor education. Every single person on here just saw me predict your infantile response. I wrote the only racism you’d see is a sign on a water fountain and like a stooge… you asked for the sign on the water fountain.

Your intellectually deficient and disingenuous response is a reflection of your ingrained racism. Your Breitbart story :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:, Breitbart, kill me I can’t believe I’m debating someone using Breitbart, is a study of output not input. Have you read The Color of Law? Yes/no?

And once again a lying low-life....you...simply ignores documented, linked, sourced facts that eviscerate your worldview.

You are scum, which explains your support of the Nazi....er, Democrat Party.

You can actually envision camps being opened for the dissenters of these nuts.

Already done.

".....Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942."

Executive Order 9066
was a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942. This order authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones, clearing the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans in U.S. concentration camps. Executive Order 9066 - Wikipedia

Maybe it is because Black culture didn't value education since they were restricted in what careers they could go into. Didn't make sense to get a law degree, assuming you even could, if no law firm would hire you.

The old saying is we judge others by ourselves….for that reason I am always surprised to find worms like you who have no compunction about lying.

Case in point, this lie you authored about me:

Did you write this?
"So you don't like doctors or Blacks."

Of course you did .....and I proved you could find no such quote.

Much To Our Chagrin.... post 35

Do you find it necessary to use nose clips to allow you to live with yourself?

The old saying is we judge others by ourselves….for that reason I am always surprised to find worms like you who have no compunction about lying.
A more appropriate old saying is that we judge our friends by their best actions and our enemies by their worst. You constantly prove that to be a truism.

Did you write this?

You really are fixated on this lie of yours. People are starting to worry about you.

A more appropriate old saying is that we judge our friends by their best actions and our enemies by their worst. You constantly prove that to be a truism.

You really are fixated on this lie of yours. People are starting to worry about you.

I know that your sort, lying scum, would like to be able to lie, and simply slither away with no accountability.

No dice.

Did you write this?

We've seen an increased medical arrogance come about due to the pandemic. Currently, a Texas judge is doing something about it.

Forum List

Back