Much To Our Chagrin....

Find such a quote or admit you are lower than dirt.
You should read what you post, you'd be amazed:

You don't support doctors: “The power and prestige given to medical doctors in the U.S. today is not a direct result of scientific advancement or service to the larger community,” they opine, “but the intentional and often violent consolidation of power.”

You don't support Black lives: "WC4BL is making significant headway in the medical schools at which they have chapters."

You should read what you post, you'd be amazed:

You don't support doctors: “The power and prestige given to medical doctors in the U.S. today is not a direct result of scientific advancement or service to the larger community,” they opine, “but the intentional and often violent consolidation of power.”

You don't support Black lives: "WC4BL is making significant headway in the medical schools at which they have chapters."

Did you write this?
"So you don't like doctors or Blacks."

Yet you can't find any such post.....which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognzies you as.

Breitbart!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yet there was nothing in Breitbart's reporting that you could refute, proving that you are simply a mindless servant of the Democrats.

Let's check the reliability of the Democrat house organs....

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

And you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

1641923741343.png

Can we agree that you are a total imbecile????

Yet there was nothing in Breitbart's reporting that you could refute, proving that you are simply a mindless servant of the Democrats.

Let's check the reliability of the Democrat house organs....

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

And you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

View attachment 586570

Can we agree that you are a total imbecile????
Here is their main message:

“Currently, Black and Latino people represent roughly 30% of our nation’s population, but only 8.5% of the physician workforce.”

That’s it. Everything else around it is framing of the environmental factors as they see them. For someone who prides himself in reading you sure didn’t read through this very well.

They are making noise to challenge med schools to do more to train Doctors who have a diverse background.

Did you write this?

Yet you can't find any such post.....which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognzies you as.
You mean I can't find any such post except for the one with the two quotes I provided?

Tell us all how you can like doctors and accuse them of an "intentional and often violent consolidation of power".

Here is their main message:

“Currently, Black and Latino people represent roughly 30% of our nation’s population, but only 8.5% of the physician workforce.”

That’s it. Everything else around it is framing of the environmental factors as they see them. For someone who prides himself in reading you sure didn’t read through this very well.

They are making noise to challenge med schools to do more to train Doctors who have a diverse background.

You didn't answer my question, meaning you know that my sources are far more trustworthy than the propaganda you accept.

You changed the subject to the percentage of each group.....proving how truly deranged you are.

Watch me prove it:

The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.
Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

You mean I can't find any such post except for the one with the two quotes I provided?

Tell us all how you can like doctors and accuse them of an "intentional and often violent consolidation of power".

Did you write this?

"Tell us all...."

"Us????"

Who are the other low-life lying scum who chose you to speak for them?

As soon as one of you cowards uses "we" or "us" it's a sure sign you know you're a loser.

Did you write this?

Ignoring evidence doesn't make it go away
images

"Tell us all...."

"Us????"

As soon as one of you cowards uses "we" or "us" it's a sure sign you know you're a loser.
English may not be your first language so I understand that you can get confused. "Us" as in the other USMB member who might still be reading your post.

Ignoring evidence doesn't make it go away
images

English may not be your first language so I understand that you can get confused. "Us" as in the other USMB member who might still be reading your post.

Did you write this?

Yet you can't find any such post.....which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognzes you as.

Did you write this?

Yet you can't find any such post.....which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognzes you as.

As soon as one of you cowards uses "everyone" it's a sure sign you know you're a loser.

As soon as one of you cowards uses "everyone" it's a sure sign you know you're a loser.

Did you write this?

I hate your sort of scum who can't do any better than lying.

Bet you get tired of hearing that from everyone, huh?

Did you write this?
Yes I did.

Yes I did find it in your post, which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognizes you as.

I hate your sort of scum who can't do any better than lying.

Bet you get tired of hearing that from everyone, huh?

Yes I did.

Yes I did find it in your post, which proves you the sort of low-life dirt that everyone recognizes you as.

Did you write this?

Of course you did .....and I proved you could find no such quote.

You are a self-proven low-life scummy liar.

You remain the first example of a pustule postulating.

Sadly you are not the only Democrat voter who fits this description.

Did you write this?

Of course you did .....and I proved you could find no such quote.

You are a self-proven low-life scummy liar.

You remain the first example of a pustule postulating.

Sadly you are not the only Democrat voter who fits this description.
You prove nothing, you merely make assertions. You may think they are the same thing but that has really been your problem all along. Such a waste, and think you should be taken seriously. :itsok:

You prove nothing, you merely make assertions. You may think they are the same thing but that has really been your problem all along. Such a waste, and think you should be taken seriously. :itsok:

Did you write this?

Yet we've proven that no such quotes exist, and you are simply a low-life scummy liar.

I'll bet that I'm not the only one to realize this.

You didn't answer my question, meaning you know that my sources are far more trustworthy than the propaganda you accept.

You changed the subject to the percentage of each group.....proving how truly deranged you are.

Watch me prove it:

The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.
Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

I’m going to connect the dots simply for you and I’ll ask you to really be thoughtful vs posting 97 links of propaganda. I’m in the business of analytics and trends.
  • Normal distributions occur when chances are fair (even)
  • The distribution of doctors among racial lines are not normal and thus not fair (even)
  • The chances of seeing a 7% output from a population of 13% with a normal standard deviation with a sample size of 120,000 (med students) is so astronomically small it is virtually impossible, meaning chances are NOT even and not FAIR

If we agree chances aren’t even nor fair then the real question is why and do we care?

So, if you care, and I’m not sure you do, then what is driving the variance? Here is a good Forbes article about the complex nature of African Americans in medical schools. Basically it’s poor families from poor schools with poor education resulting from a century of poor access to wealth building, education and opportunity pared with unequal treatment and low expectations.

My bet is the only racism you’d recognize is a sign on a water fountain saying “Whites Only”. Anything systemic you won’t see. You’re a reader it seems. Have you read “The Color of Law”? It’s a great read.

4CA7667F-5485-405A-BFA1-F4C1F99B8BF7.jpeg

I’m going to connect the dots simply for you and I’ll ask you to really be thoughtful vs posting 97 links of propaganda. I’m in the business of analytics and trends.
  • Normal distributions occur when chances are fair (even)
  • The distribution of doctors among racial lines are not normal and thus not fair (even)
  • The chances of seeing a 7% output from a population of 13% with a normal standard deviation with a sample size of 120,000 (med students) is so astronomically small it is virtually impossible, meaning chances are NOT even and not FAIR

If we agree chances aren’t even nor fair then the real question is why and do we care?

So, if you care, and I’m not sure you do, then what is driving the variance? Here is a good Forbes article about the complex nature of African Americans in medical schools. Basically it’s poor families from poor schools with poor education resulting from a century of poor access to wealth building, education and opportunity pared with unequal treatment and low expectations.

My bet is the only racism you’d recognize is a sign on a water fountain saying “Whites Only”. Anything systemic you won’t see. You’re a reader it seems. Have you read “The Color of Law”? It’s a great read.

View attachment 586664

Watch how deftly I put a cork in your pie hole:

As I proved earlier, one of the dumbest claims is that the distribution of the races in any occupation or career proves racism.

It doesn no such thing: you can't show as single law or statute or regulation which does that.[Of course, under Democrats, there are anti-white regulations.]

Nor can you explain how anti-black racism explains this:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???

And to complete my wiping up the floor with you, you moron......explain how anti-black racism accounts for this:

Reading ratio

The report states: “White adults spend 36 percent more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them. Other analyses find that black mothers are about two-thirds as likely as white mothers to read to toddlers daily.”

Later, the report offers this striking factoid: “By age 6, white children have typically spent 1,300 more hours engaged in conversations with adults than black children.”

EPI’s report endeavors to show that these differences are not simply the result of comparing rich against poor. After noting that the number of books in a home is “a reliable indicator of home intellectual environment,” EPI offers this striking chart:

Books

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

These differences in reading to and talking with children begin to add up even before kids get to school...

www.breitbart.com

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

You've been trained to be a complete imbecile......

And....you're quite good at it.

Last edited:

As I proved earlier, one of the dumbest claims is that the distribution of the races in any occupation or career proves racism.

It doesn no such thing: you can't show as single law or statute or regulation which does that.

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

And to complete my wiping up the floor with you, you moron......explain how anti-black racism accounts for this:

Reading ratio

The report states: “White adults spend 36 percent more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them. Other analyses find that black mothers are about two-thirds as likely as white mothers to read to toddlers daily.”

Later, the report offers this striking factoid: “By age 6, white children have typically spent 1,300 more hours engaged in conversations with adults than black children.”

EPI’s report endeavors to show that these differences are not simply the result of comparing rich against poor. After noting that the number of books in a home is “a reliable indicator of home intellectual environment,” EPI offers this striking chart:

Books

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

These differences in reading to and talking with children begin to add up even before kids get to school...

www.breitbart.com

A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

Claiming you proved something when all you did is state your opinion is transparent and reflects your poor education. Every single person on here just saw me predict your infantile response. I wrote the only racism you’d see is a sign on a water fountain and like a stooge… you asked for the sign on the water fountain.

Your intellectually deficient and disingenuous response is a reflection of your ingrained racism. Your Breitbart story :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:, Breitbart, kill me I can’t believe I’m debating someone using Breitbart, is a study of output not input. Have you read The Color of Law? Yes/no?

It doesn no such thing: you can't show as single law or statute or regulation which does that.[Of course, under Democrats, there are anti-white regulations.]

Reading ratio

Books

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

Maybe it is because Black culture didn't value education since they were restricted in what careers they could go into. Didn't make sense to get a law degree, assuming you even could, if no law firm would hire you.

Forum List

Back