MTG demands a "Safe Space"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It was ridiculous enough that colleges were creating "safe spaces" in which their young snowflakes could hide from opposing views.

But now, a supposed "adult", MTG, is demanding one for the GQP. A "grown up" says the party needs a safe space.

The one person on the planet who may be a bigger troll than DJT needs a safe space to protect the GQP's tender sensibilities.

I guess I should be laughing. But this is no longer funny.

Greene is using the incident to call for people to “respect others even if they had different views,”

LOL, really? LOL

She is Marjorie Taylor, hear divorce was in Dec, 2022. You get it at home and only home.

I don't know, she's wacky.

It was ridiculous enough that colleges were creating "safe spaces" in which their young snowflakes could hide from opposing views.

But now, a supposed "adult", MTG, is demanding one for the GQP. A "grown up" says the party needs a safe space.

The one person on the planet who may be a bigger troll than DJT needs a safe space to protect the GQP's tender sensibilities.

lol

She trolled you good.

:p

You wonder if this is a troll. If not, this is really sad. If yes, it's not a very good one.

"I'm going to make the same posts about the same people over and over and over and over and over and over but the FIRST thing Imma say in the thread is that anyone who 'attacks' me has a problem! Then when they 'attack' me I will cry about it!"

Really?

Dude, my second graders are more advanced trollers.

She's funny as hell.

She sure knows how to make liberal heads explode.

You know, the fact that republicans think trolling from an elected official is a good thing is always disheatening.

The idea that someone being paid by our tax dollars gets praise for making the other party mad is a perfect example of why I think political parties need to be removed from our political system completely.

You know, the fact that republicans think trolling from an elected official is a good thing is always disheatening.
This is what the base has been conditioned to want. She's just following the orange template. Caveman politics.

The idea that someone being paid by our tax dollars gets praise for making the other party mad is a perfect example of why I think political parties need to be removed from our political system completely.
Or at least a viable third party to create some gravity and keep the other two from exercising their worst impulses.

Oh, you mean like Schiffty LYING about what Trump said and then claiming it was parody.

Democommies sure should.

The State of Florida is attempting to do exactly that.

Right now, as we speak.

There's a bill that would make the Democratic Party illegal in the State of Florida.

I hope it passes, and I hope the governor signs it.

A lobotomy seems to be the only way she's going to get a "safe space"

A lobotomy seems to be the only way she's going to get a "safe space"
You think she's nuts?

I think she's pointedly calling the leftards on their bullshit.

Same thing the Floridians are doing.

Read: "As reported by Newsweek, the bill, SB 1248, introduced by Republican State Senator Blaise Ingoglia, would require the Florida Division of Elections to "immediately cancel the filings" of any political party that has ever endorsed slavery in its official party platform"

This is the 'cons calling out the leftard cancel culture.

It's not nuts, it's actually very logical.

Forum List

Back