Oberlin Black Students Demands: $8.25/hr pay for protesting; Segregate campus; More fried chicken

How about apply Oberlin leftist demands to the nation.

Make Missouri and Illinois and....what the heck....throw in Arkansas.....ALL BLACK STATES. Yes. A National Black Safe Space.

ALL BLACKS who relocate to these three states will be paid $8.25 an hour for 40 hours per week as...well....just welfare. Free cash skraight up yo. And....we Americans will fund an unlimited supply of fried chicken to guarantee every black in these 3 states get a 2 piece meal 3x a day. Make it a 4 piece on Thanksgiving.

All non blacks who live there....we will fund your move to another state.

How about that deal? Would blacks take it? $320 a week free cash. Free fried chicken all day. No non-blacks allowed in the entire 3 state area.

Apparently that's what Democrats want.

Makes me wonder however....if that happened....and all American blacks moved to these wonderful black safe states....what would those 3 states be like in 10 years....and what would Mississippi, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Georgia, Florida, etc be like in 10 years?

First off fuck you for picking Arkansas and Missouri born and raised in one retired in the other.
How about we make it Mississippi it's mostly black anyway.:beer:

LOL. So, a few nut cases, and you prove yourselves to be equally as nutty. That is really showing them. LOL

The National Review article reads:
[As crazy as all of this stuff sounds, the support for this petition is not limited to just a few whackos. In fact, the Chronicle-Telegram reports that it had been signed by more than 700 people when it was hand-delivered to the administration on Wednesday.]

The article also posts the opening paragraph of this 14 page document that was hand delivered to the Administration. The opening paragraph needs work. At a minimum they should have found a tutor to help with that.

[The 14-page (!) document opens with this nice buzzword salad:
Oberlin College and Conservatory is an unethical institution From capitalizing on massive labor exploitation across campus, to the Conservatory of Music treating Black and other students of color as less than through its everyday running, Oberlin College unapologetically acts as [sic] unethical institution, antithetical to its historical vision.]

Read more at: Oberlin Students Demand Payment for Protests, by Katherine Timpf, National Review

How about apply Oberlin leftist demands to the nation.

Make Missouri and Illinois and....what the heck....throw in Arkansas.....ALL BLACK STATES. Yes. A National Black Safe Space.

ALL BLACKS who relocate to these three states will be paid $8.25 an hour for 40 hours per week as...well....just welfare. Free cash skraight up yo. And....we Americans will fund an unlimited supply of fried chicken to guarantee every black in these 3 states get a 2 piece meal 3x a day. Make it a 4 piece on Thanksgiving.

All non blacks who live there....we will fund your move to another state.

How about that deal? Would blacks take it? $320 a week free cash. Free fried chicken all day. No non-blacks allowed in the entire 3 state area.

Apparently that's what Democrats want.

Makes me wonder however....if that happened....and all American blacks moved to these wonderful black safe states....what would those 3 states be like in 10 years....and what would Mississippi, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Georgia, Florida, etc be like in 10 years?

First off fuck you for picking Arkansas and Missouri born and raised in one retired in the other.
How about we make it Mississippi it's mostly black anyway.:beer:

Ok I'm sorry. Yeah we can do that. Give em Mississippi, Louisiana and 1 more. Needs to be neighboring states.

At least they are admitting that $8.25 is a living wage and the minimum doesn't need to be any higher.

I love it when progressive stupidity comes full circle.

At least they are admitting that $8.25 is a living wage and the minimum doesn't need to be any higher.

I love it when progressive stupidity comes full circle.

Liberals have barely responded to this thread.

At first I assumed they were embarrassed of their ideology.

Now...I dont. I think they just don't get it. They see these demands as being perfectly logical and aren't really sure why it's being questioned.

Forum List

Back