Snowflake-ettes' 'Safe Zones' Now Threatened by....CHICKEN

DERP!

Snowflakes, hating freedom of speech, freedom of thought, free commerce, and freedom of association.

And you wonder why we recognize that you are fascists.

What...lol..
you are slamming this one kid for using Freedom of voice, thought and association..you are mixed up..

Oh too funny

I am slamming this VERY typical leftist thug for seeking to crush the civil rights of others. He failed in this case, but more often than not, leftist fascists succeed in crushing the rights of enemies of the party.

Shall we talk about campus speech codes? How about "safe spaces" which prohibit whites based on the racism of you fascists? Shall we talk about the oppressive environment that Marxist academia creates for critical thought, the absolute war waged on any deviance from Marxist dogma?

I've spent more years in higher education than I care to admit, never has a more Stalinist system existed. You repeat what the Marxist Professors claim or do poorly in classes. The Wall Street Journal sting last year showed that students who don't attend class or turn in work at the Yale School of Business will still receive a "C" provided that the tuition is paid. Would you care to wager that a student who DID show up for class, completed every assignment, and did well on tests would FAIL should they espouse Capitalist and pro-American views? Yale is a diploma mill that sells degrees for cash, but one thing they will NOT tolerate is independent thought.

Here’s the latest thing to threaten university students’ ‘safe spaces’: Chicken sandwiches

"A student senator at Duquesne University proposed last month during a Student Government Association that the group pass a resolution urging the university to reconsider their plans to bring a Chick-fil-A to campus because it might not make LGBTQ students feel like they are in a safe place.

Student senator-at-large Niko Martini claimed that the restaurant has a contentious history because of the owner’s beliefs about same-sex marriage.”Chick-fil-A has a questionable history on civil rights and human rights,” Martini said in a statement to the university’s newspaper, The Duke. “I think it’s imperative the university chooses to do business with organizations that coincide with the [university’s] mission and expectations they give students regarding diversity and inclusion.”

I WEEP for the future of this country, as out children - supposedly our 'future' - are being brainwashed, programmed, and 'pussified' in 'centers for higher learning' that have been turned into 'liberal / progressive / snowflake indoctrination camps'.

College kids are being taught to despise the Constitution, to oppose such rights as 'Freedom of Speech'. They have been taught that it is ok for radical, anti-Constitutional, uncivil, disrespectful snowflakes to shut down Freedom of Speech by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE, to include civil disobedience, rioting, looting, destruction of property, violence, shouting down speakers, threats, etc....

At the same time, the perpetrators of violence, civil disobedience, threats, etc have been the ones declaring 'THEY' need a 'safe space'.

:wtf:

Poor babies. Now, once again, snowflake-ettes on college campuses have identified a NEW threat from which they need protection - from which they need a new safe space. That Threat is ... CHICKEN! Specifically they need a 'SAFE ZONE' that is free of 'Chik-fil-A'!

It has never been so obvious that colleges need to prepare their students for the REAL WORLD, and these colleges are not doing that. The lesson that needs to be taught is this:

If you don't agree with a speaker who believes something you do not agree with, DON'T GO HEAR THEM SPEAK....BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHUT DOWN FREEDOM OF SSPEECH.

If you do not agree with the beliefs of a particular business, DO NOT FREQUENT / DO BUSINESS WITH THAT COMPANY, but you have no right to ban them from campuses / locations because you disagree with their religious and political beliefs!

Snowflake-ettes are being taught - and that lesson being reinforced - by the banning of such speakers, ROTCs, and now restaurants from college campuses. There is no 'TOLERANCE' being taught, no protected Constitutional Rights. They are being taught that it is ok to single out and BAN / 'close down' any business, thought, voice that is in direct opposition to what they believe. Radical Liberal campuses are grooming the future 'Hitler's, 'Stalin's, etc.

Especially when the hysterical fear is based on a lie. No one has made a credible case the Chik fil a has ever discriminated against a gay employee or customer. No one.

Here’s the latest thing to threaten university students’ ‘safe spaces’: Chicken sandwiches

"A student senator at Duquesne University proposed last month during a Student Government Association that the group pass a resolution urging the university to reconsider their plans to bring a Chick-fil-A to campus because it might not make LGBTQ students feel like they are in a safe place.

Student senator-at-large Niko Martini claimed that the restaurant has a contentious history because of the owner’s beliefs about same-sex marriage.”Chick-fil-A has a questionable history on civil rights and human rights,” Martini said in a statement to the university’s newspaper, The Duke. “I think it’s imperative the university chooses to do business with organizations that coincide with the [university’s] mission and expectations they give students regarding diversity and inclusion.”

I WEEP for the future of this country, as out children - supposedly our 'future' - are being brainwashed, programmed, and 'pussified' in 'centers for higher learning' that have been turned into 'liberal / progressive / snowflake indoctrination camps'.

College kids are being taught to despise the Constitution, to oppose such rights as 'Freedom of Speech'. They have been taught that it is ok for radical, anti-Constitutional, uncivil, disrespectful snowflakes to shut down Freedom of Speech by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE, to include civil disobedience, rioting, looting, destruction of property, violence, shouting down speakers, threats, etc....

At the same time, the perpetrators of violence, civil disobedience, threats, etc have been the ones declaring 'THEY' need a 'safe space'.

Poor babies. Now, once again, snowflake-ettes on college campuses have identified a NEW threat from which they need protection - from which they need a new safe space. That Threat is ... CHICKEN! Specifically they need a 'SAFE ZONE' that is free of 'Chik-fil-A'!

It has never been so obvious that colleges need to prepare their students for the REAL WORLD, and these colleges are not doing that. The lesson that needs to be taught is this:

If you don't agree with a speaker who believes something you do not agree with, DON'T GO HEAR THEM SPEAK....BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHUT DOWN FREEDOM OF SSPEECH.

If you do not agree with the beliefs of a particular business, DO NOT FREQUENT / DO BUSINESS WITH THAT COMPANY, but you have no right to ban them from campuses / locations because you disagree with their religious and political beliefs!

Snowflake-ettes are being taught - and that lesson being reinforced - by the banning of such speakers, ROTCs, and now restaurants from college campuses. There is no 'TOLERANCE' being taught, no protected Constitutional Rights. They are being taught that it is ok to single out and BAN / 'close down' any business, thought, voice that is in direct opposition to what they believe. Radical Liberal campuses are grooming the future 'Hitler's, 'Stalin's, etc.

Fat Cats Love Mice

How's that corporate-bully slogan TO GET A GOOD JOB, GET A GOOD EDUCATION working out for the plutocratic parasites? Hypocrisy rules. If you don't pay students a higher salary than they can get working anywhere else instead of being students, then you get what you pay for.

UNIV of Michigan just voted against supporting free speech.

'...voted against 'Freedom of speech'.

Cut ALL Federal Funding...NOW!
Every Berkeley Should Be Answered by a Kent State

Won't do any good. These obsolete aristocratic institutions are funded by the 1%. Whether they are Right Wing or Left Wing plutocrats, it doesn't matter. It never does.

No one has made a credible case the Chik fil a has ever discriminated against a gay employee or customer. No one.
Gayists Are Mamas' Boys Who Were Afraid to Grow Up

Who cares if it does? Why are you answering the enemies of society on their own terms? Despite what SCROTUS orders us to do, Chick-fil-A has a perfect right to discriminate against those who are corrupting our youth and turning society into a bathhouse. That includes not hiring any of these degenerate perverts.

Last edited:

Easy, Easy, Easy....:biggrin:

This shows that you are a young folk, not born yet for the Berkeley Riots during Vietnam.. I was alive and in California ..Governor then Reagan put out the National Guard on these students because it was out of control..

This is why you must always look into things on your own in today's news, the media lies a lot..

I never said snowflakes didn't exist befire now. I just find the continuing intolerance of the left, still heing TAUGHT to kids today, to be unacceptable.

Again, if you don't want to hear a speech, don't go. If you don't want Chik-Fil-A, go to McDonalds...and leave everyone else who do want these things alone.

Easy, Easy, Easy....:biggrin:

This shows that you are a young folk, not born yet for the Berkeley Riots during Vietnam.. I was alive and in California ..Governor then Reagan put out the National Guard on these students because it was out of control..

This is why you must always look into things on your own in today's news, the media lies a lot..

I never said snowflakes didn't exist befire now. I just find the continuing intolerance of the left, still heing TAUGHT to kids today, to be unacceptable.

Again, if you don't want to hear a speech, don't go. If you don't want Chik-Fil-A, go to McDonalds...and leave everyone else who do want these things alone.

I know, I tried for years to get free speech onstage by doing the nasty, live, they never would let me!! Talk about intolerance..

Forum List

Back