MTG Can't Help Being A Fool, It's Literally In The Water

democrats believe women have penises .
View attachment 664178
It's possible the toxic water in her district has given MTG a penis.

Just look at her.

mtg.jpg

How could any American post that HITLER is better than Democrat's?
DO you have any idea how many Americans died to save America & the world from Hitler?
Democrats are much worse then Hitler. They support the killing of millions of babies, selling off their organs. Any baby that makes it out, they manipulate and mutilate.

Democrats are implementing the WEF great reset which will kill billions.

I am not joking. I think the people of the 14th congressional district of Georgia have a legitimate class action case against Dalton for making them all retarded.

What is your excuse?

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes
When you present accusations like this you need to link to the evidence. Otherwise, you just appear to be the type of person that you are accusing.

I am sure you have read my opinions that the flawed formulation of the government has caused the flawed formulation of the political parties that compete to populate the three branches with politically aligned personnel, and that causes the political chaos that trickles down causing the social disorderliness.

That is you - the social disorderliness. You are arguing with no sense of an end game. Both sides are chaotic and the constituents are adversely affected. You are a lunatic.

Willie_Wonka.png

I am not joking. I think the people of the 14th congressional district of Georgia have a legitimate class action case against Dalton for making them all retarded.

Sure, let's have clean air and water but eliminate all the jobs. Did all Democrats have a lobotomy?

Just sue the company and make them shut down.
Sure, let's have clean air and water but eliminate all the jobs. Did all Democrats have a lobotomy?
Let's just dump our chemicals where er we want. It's only people's health. I hope the company is sued and it's doors are closed forever. No amount of toxins in water is worth it. If industry can't follow simple inexpensive rules then shut down.

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

She believes the Sandy Hook and Parkland mass shootings were US government false flag operations.

Gazpacho believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

The Q-tard bleevs the Capitol was invaded by Antifa and the FBI.

She bleevs Comet Pizza had a pedophile ring in their non-existent basement.

And just a couple weeks ago, this font of batshittery claimed you will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger, and the government is monitoring your bowel movements.

One cannot help but wonder what kind of brain damaged people live in her district, and this led me to frequently wonder on this forum if anyone has tested the local waters for toxins.

I was not kidding. I really meant it.

Well...guess what.

THE QUESTION

Is Georgia’s drinking water among the nation's least safe?

THE ANSWER

Yes, according to a 2017 study by the National Resource Defense Council, it is.

[snip]

The 2017 report by the National Resource Defense Council (NRDC) says millions of Americans are getting drinking water from systems that violated federal protections in 2015.

Some violations include systems that don't protect against toxic chemicals, bacteria, and metals like lead that can cause health impacts like cancer, birth defects, and cognitive impairments.

The report says most of the violations are very small water systems found in rural or sparsely populated areas that account for more than half of all health-based violations.
That explains Warnock and Ossoff.

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

She believes the Sandy Hook and Parkland mass shootings were US government false flag operations.

Gazpacho believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

The Q-tard bleevs the Capitol was invaded by Antifa and the FBI.

She bleevs Comet Pizza had a pedophile ring in their non-existent basement.

And just a couple weeks ago, this font of batshittery claimed you will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger, and the government is monitoring your bowel movements.

One cannot help but wonder what kind of brain damaged people live in her district, and this led me to frequently wonder on this forum if anyone has tested the local waters for toxins.

I was not kidding. I really meant it.

Well...guess what.

THE QUESTION

Is Georgia’s drinking water among the nation's least safe?

THE ANSWER

Yes, according to a 2017 study by the National Resource Defense Council, it is.

[snip]

The 2017 report by the National Resource Defense Council (NRDC) says millions of Americans are getting drinking water from systems that violated federal protections in 2015.

Some violations include systems that don't protect against toxic chemicals, bacteria, and metals like lead that can cause health impacts like cancer, birth defects, and cognitive impairments.

The report says most of the violations are very small water systems found in rural or sparsely populated areas that account for more than half of all health-based violations.

Isn't it strange though that there are no videos of the DC attacks. There are videos all over the place of the NY attacks, but none of the DC attacks.

I can't be mad at you though, your avi is AMAZING. Trump is a bad ass, love it

She's just another element of this rage the MAGA base is feeling. The more she (and others in the GQP, of course) acts like a Neanderthal, the more they like it.

Do these people feel like they've been victimized by intelligent, articulate, decent people? Why does this caveman stuff get them so excited and animated?

Seven years into this, and I'm still trying to figure it out. And they appear to lack the communication skills required to effectively explain it to us.

She's just another element of this rage the MAGA base is feeling. The more she (and others in the GQP, of course) acts like a Neanderthal, the more they like it.

Do these people feel like they've been victimized by intelligent, articulate, decent people? Why does this caveman stuff get them so excited and animated?

Seven years into this, and I'm still trying to figure it out. And they appear to lack the communication skills required to effectively explain it to us.
caveman.jpg

Forum List

Back