msnbc: Kids don't belong to their parents.

And this post, demonstrates in a nutshell why the Alt-Right has become so dangerous. An army of binary thinking lemmings who will swallow any pablum and repeat it verbatim because they aren't smart enough to think..or reason for themselves.

First off, MHP is saying that the raising of children is a community responsibility, not just a parent's. The community plays a part in helping to raise a child. Nowhere in this little hatchet clip (that you've posted just to highlight your ignorance and bigotry) is she inferring that parents aren't allowed to make decisions for their children..which is what your simple minded, binary thinking tries to get across. Nice red meat grist...but that's not what she said. :)

You people are sad. You've become cancers. You must not be allowed power again. You'll destroy this country with your ignorance.
Great, of my three kids, one goes to soccer practice once a week, one goes to ballet class once a week, one goes to baseball practice once a week with usually a game on Saturday. They eat dinner before 7 PM at the latest, breakfast at 7 AM. All three go to different schools. Let me know high school graduations and college graduations. Have fun.

Holy hell this is real.....

IcdLF3F.png

And this post, demonstrates in a nutshell why the Alt-Right has become so dangerous. An army of binary thinking lemmings who will swallow any pablum and repeat it verbatim because they aren't smart enough to think..or reason for themselves.

First off, MHP is saying that the raising of children is a community responsibility, not just a parent's. The community plays a part in helping to raise a child. Nowhere in this little hatchet clip (that you've posted just to highlight your ignorance and bigotry) is she inferring that parents aren't allowed to make decisions for their children..which is what your simple minded, binary thinking tries to get across. Nice red meat grist...but that's not what she said. :)

You people are sad. You've become cancers. You must not be allowed power again. You'll destroy this country with your ignorance.

Bullshit. Come try and stop us. Update your Will first.

BTW, anyone ever see how much money is spent on education in this country and we have people all over actually believing cause they were taught that only white Europeans ever owned slaves, that white Europeans kidnapped peaceful blacks in Africa and shipped them here.

They think that and that is the result of the American public education run by marxists for decades.

If you defend that bitch you're an idiot.

FUCK your "community", you dumb fucking asshole.

Your COMMUNITY is the one that rioted for 8 months, killed 40 people, put 2000 cops in the hospital, and burned and looted 4 billion dollars' worth.

You keep your goddamn "community" AWAY from my children or I'll come after your miserable incompetent DEPRAVED leftard ass.

No, that's not what she said. You see, this is my problem with you binary thinkers....you don't reason. You react.
And I don't care about your alt-right diversions from the topic. It must bother you enough to ask the questions...
I simply don't care. :)
Binary thinking is the right and correct way of thinking. Right and wrong, PERIOD!!!! And this Communist twat has the gall to say what she said? You Leftists are the real cancer in America.

We should eradicate democrats. That's what we should do, then make two political parties out the Republican Party, moderate and conservative.

I believe they can be reprogrammed.

Some of them are intelligent enough to learn new ways.

Well, maybe a few of them.

Maybe.

:dunno:

I believe they can be reprogrammed.

Some of them are intelligent enough to learn new ways.

Well, maybe a few of them.

Maybe.

:dunno:

Not really. Basically, it would take a God like miracle for them to transformed or "REprogrammed."

Please watch relatively short video of ez kgb agent Yuri Bezmenov who explained how when an individual is thoroughly demoralized without any counterbalance for a certain amount of time, they are completely contaminated and it's irreversible.

That's well over 50% of all college students, who by the time they get to college are completely contaminated. By the time they get out of college, they are basically borgs for the globalist marxist movement. Nearly every one of them are useful idiots and that's their only role is to destabilize the nation.

Like every single one of these useful idiotic morons that post for democrats on this site.

Thank you for your sanity. I truly feel sorry for any children raised by these loons. Raised on hate and venom, spewed in all directions.

They are so afraid that their children will grow up capable of thinking for themselves that they will go to any lengths to ensure that their children grow up as good white Republicans.

You're so desperate that your children not grow up liberal that you're prepared to destroy your entire education system, and with it, your economy. You want to teach your kids that there is no global warming, evolution, and medical science is bunk. You're banning books that tell kids it's OK to be black, gay, Latino, or Asian.

How the hell are these fragile little snowflakes going to compete with the kids from nations who have grown up in a multi-cultured world, which is moving into the 21st Century economy, where global warming is the big concern for the future, and the growth industry of the century. The conversion to clean energy has already made Elon Musk the richest man in the world, unless Twiitter has taken him down a peg.

When I see a group of teenagers walking down the street in Toronto, there will be a couple of white kids, a couple of blacks and a couple of Asians, all working and laughing together. Toronto is a white minority city. 55% of the residents are not white. Teaching your children to hate or mistrust minorities based in their religion or the colour of their skin, is setting them up for failure in the 21st Century economy.

As a cis gendered straight white Christian woman, I think that Republican voters are having psychotic break with reality. The posters here make me weep for your future.

Last edited:

Listen to this commie shit with this one. So matter of fact in her arrogant voice. What the useful idiots are in a nutshell to the power elites pulling this one's strings.

I parented two children to adulthood. They never "belonged" to me either. They were always their own people, given to me and my husband by God to raise and nurture to adulthood.

But if they didn't belong to me, than they certainly did not belong to the schools, the teachers, the "community" or whatever.

I parented two children to adulthood. They never "belonged" to me either. They were always their own people, given to me and my husband by God to raise and nurture to adulthood.

But if they didn't belong to me, than they certainly did not belong to the schools, the teachers, the "community" or whatever.
lol

My kids belong to me. I own their little butts. I know, cause I keep paying for them. :p

They know it too, I can't get out of it, I pay and pay, money comes in, money goes out, I turn around and one of them has a new hobby and the other one wants a car. As long as I'm a conduit and there's an economy I feel useful lol :)

Forum List

Back