msnbc: Kids don't belong to their parents.

Stick to the subject Frankie. The bigot is pushing the notion that MHP is saying that other people "own" your kids...when she's saying nothing of the sort.
“We have to break through the notion that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families.”

Sorry nut, but kids do belong to their parents, not the neighborhood. The inference here is that the community should have as much say in my child’s upbringing as their parents. That is utter nonsense, but that is EXACTLY how they indocotrinate young children in Communist countries. I know of at least on Communist country that took young kids on Monday morning and returned them on Friday afternoon. They called it daycare, but it was really just an indoctrination machine. People like you are falling right in line.

“We have to break through the notion that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families.”

Sorry nut, but kids do belong to their parents, not the neighborhood. The inference here is that the community should have as much say in my child’s upbringing as their parents. That is utter nonsense, but that is EXACTLY how they indocotrinate young children in Communist countries. I know of at least on Communist country that took young kids on Monday morning and returned them on Friday afternoon. They called it daycare, but it was really just an indoctrination machine. People like you are falling right in line.
Can't do it can you? Well, my bad for sticking my nose in what I knew was going to be an alt-right circle jerk.
A bunch of lemmings who can't think or reason. Binary.

And this post, demonstrates in a nutshell why the Alt-Right has become so dangerous. An army of binary thinking lemmings who will swallow any pablum and repeat it verbatim because they aren't smart enough to think..or reason for themselves.

First off, MHP is saying that the raising of children is a community responsibility, not just a parent's. The community plays a part in helping to raise a child. Nowhere in this little hatchet clip (that you've posted just to highlight your ignorance and bigotry) is she inferring that parents aren't allowed to make decisions for their children..which is what your simple minded, binary thinking tries to get across. Nice red meat grist...but that's not what she said. :)

You people are sad. You've become cancers. You must not be allowed power again. You'll destroy this country with your ignorance.
You are a liar. You ignoring what was said and putting your own spin on it

This woman clearly says we have to break gthrough the notion that kids belong to parents and not to the collective

Collectivism ALWAYS fails and is desgined to destroy individual autonomy.

This is nothing new eigther. One bid reason ( among others ) for the ongoing failure of American education is this notion which has been embraced and taught for years that children belong to the community or collective and not to the parents. Would be teachers studying in college are routinely taught this,, The state has reinforced it by mandating that kids attend schools even when it is a physical danger.

You are in denial of facts which has nothing to do with alt right or binary thinking and you had to post outright lies to get your point across

Yes. C'mon, you're part of the way there. Now come all the way. The sentences that come AFTER this statement in a 30 second clip used as a hatchet job....hint...the word "investments" should clue you in..or maybe not. :)
In the antebellum South, children of slaves were slaves and belonged to the plantation, JackOff.

Whole lot of fuss going on about slavery, still, but who is the party still taking slaves?

And the word "investments" should make my point even clearer.

A lot of shit just flies right over your head.

It really doesnt matter. They are a cultist.

1649159643502.png

Maybe it is you that can think for himself. I quoted the lady. You are in full spin mode.
I can think for myself, thank you. That's why I listened to the whole 30 sec clip and took note of not only the remaining sentences she uttered, but also their context and meaning in relation to what she was saying. It's called reasoning. Upright bipeds are supposed to be able to engage in it. This thread...proves otherwise. :)

I can think for myself, thank you. That's why I listened to the whole 30 sec clip and took note of not only the remaining sentences she uttered, but also their context and meaning in relation to what she was saying. It's called reasoning. Upright bipeds are supposed to be able to engage in it. This thread...proves otherwise. :)
Binary! Binary!
1649160814868.png

Listen to this commie shit with this one. So matter of fact in her arrogant voice. What the useful idiots are in a nutshell to the power elites pulling this one's strings.

A few years ago Soledad O'Brien was on either CNN or MSNBC she had on a Sunday morning at the time. She was adamant that children be taken from parents and warehoused for education living in those places. You have to be taken in by propaganda or be a shill working for the globalists for this. If they say this then this is in the plans when it can be sold or forced on us all.

A few years ago Soledad O'Brien was on either CNN or MSNBC she had on a Sunday morning at the time. She was adamant that children be taken from parents and warehoused for education living in those places. You have to be taken in by propaganda or be a shill working for the globalists for this. If they say this then this is in the plans when it can be sold or forced on us all.

It's always worrying when leftists consider dystopian novels like Brave New World to be instruction manuals.

And this post, demonstrates in a nutshell why the Alt-Right has become so dangerous. An army of binary thinking lemmings who will swallow any pablum and repeat it verbatim because they aren't smart enough to think..or reason for themselves.

First off, MHP is saying that the raising of children is a community responsibility, not just a parent's. The community plays a part in helping to raise a child. Nowhere in this little hatchet clip (that you've posted just to highlight your ignorance and bigotry) is she inferring that parents aren't allowed to make decisions for their children..which is what your simple minded, binary thinking tries to get across. Nice red meat grist...but that's not what she said. :)

You people are sad. You've become cancers. You must not be allowed power again. You'll destroy this country with your ignorance.
If it takes a village, save your kids and burn down the village.

Forum List

Back