Mr Unity Denies Parking Permit for Bikes in 37 Year Straight Veterans Motorcycle Ride on Washington, DC.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nothing says "Unity" like canceling Independence Day festivities. Foreigners can enter the US illegally without consequence, but citizens can’t enter their capitol without punishment. Better get more piles of razor wire and another 30,000 troops you don’t trust, Democrats.

ABC-7 News in Washington reports the Biden administration has found yet another use for the COVID pandemic.

In South Dakota, Biden’s unity-branded administration is using the pandemic to cancel 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore. The fact that the pandemic was worse last year, Mt. Rushmore fireworks went forward, and there wasn’t a single case of COVID linked to that event is immaterial.

In the nation’s constitutional capital, which Biden wants to turn into its own state on a par with Texas despite the fact it has fewer people than Austin, Biden’s woke Pentagon has denied AMVETS a parking permit for their Memorial Day ride through the city they put their lives on the line to defend.

Fuck the assholes who clog up the roads with their too loud midlife crisis machines. I like veterans for the most part but motorcycle enthusiasts are self-centered noisy scum when they gather in large groups.

But you have no problem when BLM schedules an Insurrection in a major city?

I've seen the events on TV, in Baltimore, Ferguson and elsewhere. They hold them right in front of apartment houses and other residences on school nights. Fortunately in your major ghettos, no one has to worry about getting up for work in the morning, but its an awful disturbance if some of the locals are just minding their own beeswax, maybe tying one on with their friends in their apartment with an Insurrection going on in the streets.

What should be denied is registrations for excessively loud vehicles.

Fuck the assholes who clog up the roads with their too loud midlife crisis machines. I like veterans for the most part but motorcycle enthusiasts are self-centered noisy scum when they gather in large groups.

But you have no problem when BLM schedules an Insurrection in a major city?

I've seen the events on TV, in Baltimore, Ferguson and elsewhere. They hold them right in front of apartment houses and other residences on school nights. Fortunately in your major ghettos, no one has to worry about getting up for work in the morning, but its an awful disturbance if some of the locals are just minding their own beeswax, maybe tying one on with their friends in their apartment with an Insurrection going on in the streets.
Maybe you should write your congressman. I just spent a weekend dodging those bastards on one of their many events held in my area and I'm pretty much over it. They are without a doubt the most inconsiderate, rude, non-tipping assholes that come through here on vacation.

What should be denied is registrations for excessively loud vehicles.

Fair enough. But do you think that the government should require registrations and permits for BLM to hold an insurrection? Those events aren't whisper quiet either?

Nothing says "Unity" like canceling Independence Day festivities. Foreigners can enter the US illegally without consequence, but citizens can’t enter their capitol without punishment. Better get more piles of razor wire and another 30,000 troops you don’t trust, Democrats.

ABC-7 News in Washington reports the Biden administration has found yet another use for the COVID pandemic.

In South Dakota, Biden’s unity-branded administration is using the pandemic to cancel 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore. The fact that the pandemic was worse last year, Mt. Rushmore fireworks went forward, and there wasn’t a single case of COVID linked to that event is immaterial.

In the nation’s constitutional capital, which Biden wants to turn into its own state on a par with Texas despite the fact it has fewer people than Austin, Biden’s woke Pentagon has denied AMVETS a parking permit for their Memorial Day ride through the city they put their lives on the line to defend.

The District of Columbia has more citizens than Wyoming or Delaraware. So I guess you'd be OK with Wyoming losing statehood too, because nobody fucking lives there.

Large gatherings of former military personnel are going to be right off the plate right now, especially in Washington. Trump brought all of this on you and you should thank him for it.

The District of Columbia has more citizens than Wyoming or Delaraware. So I guess you'd be OK with Wyoming losing statehood too, because nobody fucking lives there.

Large gatherings of former military personnel are going to be right off the plate right now, especially in Washington. Trump brought all of this on you and you should thank him for it.
Fuckhead Commie, it’s a THIRTY SEVEN YEAR OLD TRADITION. TELL US HOW THOSE PRESIDENTS FIT YOUR BULLSHIT NARRATIVE.

Why is Mr. Unity so infatuated with doing away with the filibuster if he thinks bipartisanship is so important?

The fillibuster has NOTHING to do with bipartisanship, and everything to do with a minority veto. It is anti-democratic, and is designed to prevent majority rule. Time to end it.

Forum List

Back