Conservative Patriot Stabbed In The Back By His Own Kids

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Missouri House of Representatives voted Wednesday to expel a suburban Kansas City lawmaker over allegations he sexually abused two of his children years ago. By an almost-unanimous vote, the GOP-led House expelled Rick Roeber, a Republican who was elected in November. Roeber previously told the committee that he didn’t sexually abuse his children.

Several of Roeber’s children testified to House investigators this year he also frequently beat them with a belt, choked them and once drowned a litter of puppies. The committee found records showing that his children reported the abuse around the time it allegedly occurred in the 1990s, but the Jackson County prosecutor’s office didn’t file charges. State Rep. Robert Sauls, a Democrat from Independence who served on the Ethics Committee, said: “The state of Missouri has failed these children, and I will not sit back and let the state of Missouri continue to fail them.”

It wasn't a secret in Missouri that this guy had serious allegations of child and sexual abuse against him; but the voters there made their choice and their choice was clear. They believed in Rick Roeber and elected him to serve, not his kids... It's shameful how Dems are able to use this #Metoo movement to push people to make up allegations from 20 years ago -- these people aren't even kids anymore; they are grown.....if police didn't believe them then, why should we believe them now?? Who would believe a God-fearing Christian conservative would drown a litter of puppies??

Maybe

RoeBER

Is not really a Christian. Maybe he is a Jew and a fraud, like

Traitor Joe
Cheney
Huckabee
Romney
Pence
McConnell

Good. They got rid of a lowlife if the allegations are true. Party is irrelevant when it comes to crimes. You must pay for your crimes. We can't have everyone acting like a Clinton or Biden.

Maybe

RoeBER

Traitor Joe
Cheney
Huckabee
Romney
Pence
McConnell
danharmon1.jpg

Why are those that claim to protect the young and innocent the ones that abuse the young and the innocent, all life is precious and sending prayers your way, says God..

"The Missouri House of Representatives voted Wednesday to expel a suburban Kansas City lawmaker over allegations he sexually abused two of his children years ago. By an almost-unanimous vote, the GOP-led House expelled Rick Roeber, a Republican who was elected in November. Roeber previously told the committee that he didn’t sexually abuse his children.

Several of Roeber’s children testified to House investigators this year he also frequently beat them with a belt, choked them and once drowned a litter of puppies. The committee found records showing that his children reported the abuse around the time it allegedly occurred in the 1990s, but the Jackson County prosecutor’s office didn’t file charges. State Rep. Robert Sauls, a Democrat from Independence who served on the Ethics Committee, said: “The state of Missouri has failed these children, and I will not sit back and let the state of Missouri continue to fail them.”

It wasn't a secret in Missouri that this guy had serious allegations of child and sexual abuse against him; but the voters there made their choice and their choice was clear. They believed in Rick Roeber and elected him to serve, not his kids... It's shameful how Dems are able to use this #Metoo movement to push people to make up allegations from 20 years ago -- these people aren't even kids anymore; they are grown.....if police didn't believe them then, why should we believe them now?? Who would believe a God-fearing Christian conservative would drown a litter of puppies??

MO House candidate Rick Roeber’s children say he abused ...
Sep 29, 2020 · Two adult children of Rick Roeber, a candidate for the 34th District House seat in Missouri, say he abused them when they were young. Roeber has denied all …

MO House candidate Rick Roeber’s children say he abused ...
Sep 29, 2020 · Two adult children of Rick Roeber, a candidate for the 34th District House seat in Missouri, say he abused them when they were young. Roeber has denied all …
The investigation done by the Mizzouri senate confirm the allegations.

A PASTOR WHO ONCE STRUGGLED WITH DEMONS
On his campaign website, Roeber says he is an “unapologetic conservative,” an ordained pastor and a former chaplain.

While he has strongly denied the specific abuse allegations, he has admitted to poor behavior in the past. In a 2007 profile in The Kansas City Star, he revealed his struggles with alcohol in the 1980s and early 1990s.

“I was a drunk that struggled with the demon alcohol and all the sundry effects of someone who was enslaved to his own desires,” he said then. “On March 5, 1992, I put the ‘plug in the jug’ and recommitted my life to the Lord Jesus.”

Roeber and Keller separated in 1990 and eventually divorced in October 1992. The alleged abuse took place during scheduled visitations, the children say.

Keller said the fourth sibling, who did not agree to speak to The Star on the record, claimed sexual abuse by Roeber. In that case, after an investigation had been completed, the Jackson County office of the Division of Family Services in 2001 found probable cause that “sexual maltreatment” of the child had occurred.

Two years later, following a hearing, Missouri’s Child Abuse and Neglect Review Board overturned the finding. The basis for the decision is not clear from the available record.

The chairperson of the review board at the time, Kathy Bargeon, said she did not recall the case and could not comment. Missouri law says records of the board’s deliberations are confidential.

Because of those statutes, Missouri’s Department of Social Services denied The Star’s request to review documents and paperwork connected with the case.

In his email, Roeber said the board cleared him of “ALL accusations,” and he provided a redacted letter from the review board stating its findings. An unredacted version of the letter, though, shows the review only involved the fourth sibling’s allegations.

A FAMILY’S HEARTBREAK
Roeber’s son Samson said physical abuse occurred during visitation. “He beat the s--t out of us all the time,” he said. “Also, (he would) hold us by our necks and hold us against the wall.”

The impact of these alleged incidents is clear.

Gabrielle says she is estranged from her brothers because Roeber “used me, I guess, as his little stooge. I would tell him little things that happened at my mother’s house, and he would use that to punish the boys. … My brothers hate me.”

snip
Reconstructing events of 30 years ago is difficult, particularly in abuse cases. Records have long since disappeared, and some of those involved in the investigation have moved on, retired or are deceased. Surviving records in these cases may also be confidential.

But current, on-the-record allegations from Roeber’s adult children and his former wife are the same as the ones made long before Roeber decided to run for office. They are credible and do not appear politically motivated since they were first made decades ago.

“He was out of control,” Gabrielle said.

A PASTOR WHO ONCE STRUGGLED WITH DEMONS
On his campaign website, Roeber says he is an “unapologetic conservative,” an ordained pastor and a former chaplain.

While he has strongly denied the specific abuse allegations, he has admitted to poor behavior in the past. In a 2007 profile in The Kansas City Star, he revealed his struggles with alcohol in the 1980s and early 1990s.

“I was a drunk that struggled with the demon alcohol and all the sundry effects of someone who was enslaved to his own desires,” he said then. “On March 5, 1992, I put the ‘plug in the jug’ and recommitted my life to the Lord Jesus.”

Roeber and Keller separated in 1990 and eventually divorced in October 1992. The alleged abuse took place during scheduled visitations, the children say.

Keller said the fourth sibling, who did not agree to speak to The Star on the record, claimed sexual abuse by Roeber. In that case, after an investigation had been completed, the Jackson County office of the Division of Family Services in 2001 found probable cause that “sexual maltreatment” of the child had occurred.

Two years later, following a hearing, Missouri’s Child Abuse and Neglect Review Board overturned the finding. The basis for the decision is not clear from the available record.

The chairperson of the review board at the time, Kathy Bargeon, said she did not recall the case and could not comment. Missouri law says records of the board’s deliberations are confidential.

Because of those statutes, Missouri’s Department of Social Services denied The Star’s request to review documents and paperwork connected with the case.

In his email, Roeber said the board cleared him of “ALL accusations,” and he provided a redacted letter from the review board stating its findings. An unredacted version of the letter, though, shows the review only involved the fourth sibling’s allegations.

A FAMILY’S HEARTBREAK
Roeber’s son Samson said physical abuse occurred during visitation. “He beat the s--t out of us all the time,” he said. “Also, (he would) hold us by our necks and hold us against the wall.”

The impact of these alleged incidents is clear.

Gabrielle says she is estranged from her brothers because Roeber “used me, I guess, as his little stooge. I would tell him little things that happened at my mother’s house, and he would use that to punish the boys. … My brothers hate me.”

snip
Reconstructing events of 30 years ago is difficult, particularly in abuse cases. Records have long since disappeared, and some of those involved in the investigation have moved on, retired or are deceased. Surviving records in these cases may also be confidential.

But current, on-the-record allegations from Roeber’s adult children and his former wife are the same as the ones made long before Roeber decided to run for office. They are credible and do not appear politically motivated since they were first made decades ago.

“He was out of control,” Gabrielle said.
What about Hunter's laptop tho??

Maybe

RoeBER

Traitor Joe
Cheney
Huckabee
Romney
Pence
McConnell

He was an ordained pastor and a chaplain.

Thanks for validating he is really a Jew masquerading as a Christian, like

Billy and Franklin graham
Josef prince
Huckabee
Alan Jackson
Hagee

Maybe

RoeBER

Traitor Joe
Cheney
Huckabee
Romney
Pence
McConnell

He was an ordained pastor and a chaplain.

Thanks for validating he is really a Jew masquerading as a Christian, like

Billy and Franklin graham
Josef prince
Huckabee
Alan Jackson
Hagee

You're kidding. Why do you think any of these people are Jews?

They are all Jews. That's why.

Christianity - a means by which Judaism manipulates and controls the minds of unimaginable morons (who think parroting a 2000 year old book Jews wrote and do not believe gives said morons a better insight into Jesus than his own people who were actually there and observed Jesus...)

They are all Jews. That's why.

Christianity - a means by which Judaism manipulates and controls the minds of unimaginable morons (who think parroting a 2000 year old book Jews wrote and do not believe gives said morons a better insight into Jesus than his own people who were actually there and observed Jesus...)
Bro...that guy in your avatar is a Jew too...

and I suspect you are also a Jew.......doing those Jew things you Jews do

Forum List

Back